Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position (848 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position by Towncrier247: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
So this young man needs your advice; he wants to know if there is anything wrong in sleeping with his sister in this position. Please advise..

Re: Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position by Towncrier247: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position by shiki(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
This topic hit FP yesterday
Re: Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position by Hawx(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmmm! Let him that thinks he stands take heed otherwise he falls yakata!

1 Like

Re: Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position by David25(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
A man that old shouldn't even be sleeping with his sister on the same bed to start with
Re: Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position by ireneony(f): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Everything is wrong with that sleeping position grin...
That one na mama and papa style na grin
Re: Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position by testedtechs: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
you don't like fire but you're playing with petrol and matches
Baba God dey watch you
Re: Guy Wants To Know If Anything Is Wrong Sleepng With His Sister In This Position by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
This calls for reasoning. How sure are we that the lady is his sister? And who is that bold photographer that took the pic? The lady herself appears to be smiling in her sleep. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dirty Game Of Mr NL / What Will Be Your Reaction? / My Ex Baby Look Like Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.