Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually (34182 Views)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Before You Divorce Your Wife Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Congrats at last u made it to d front page
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by YOLO1(m): 1:04am On Jul 18, 2016
How much did u pay seun and other mods to advertise on front page? You can now see that mods actually collect money for ur posts to appear on FP. Well, that is none of my business. Tramadol has been working wonders in my sexual life and I don't think I need ur flex herbal tea.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by t2luv1: 1:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
cool I heard Women are sexually Active between the age 35-40.
So men should use their body well so that they could satisfy that demand.

What !!!! Please tell me you joking. Ok I promise to satisfy that demand on one condition when you go into that hot flash period give me permission to downgrade to a 20 something chick. Fair deal
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by DedeNkem: 1:55am On Jul 18, 2016
For better for worst doesn't apply in every situation.

Examples where it applies;
When something bad happens to your partner of which he or she had no control of. E.g. Car crash he didn't cause, Family hereditary disease, etc.

Examples where it doesn't apply;
When something bad happens to your partner due to his/her recklessness or your partner caused the problem of which he or she could have stopped from happening or resolved. E.g. car crash he/she caused, disease he/she contracted recklessly, domestic abuse, not being able to satisfy sexually, etc.

Back to the topic. Nobody has a genuine reason for not satisfying their partner, unless the person is totally incapacitated clinically.

This man can improve his sex life if he has the knowledge and willingness to follow it through.

There three main reasons why some men cum too early;

1. You've a very high sexual attraction to your woman.
a) Don't do long f*oreplay.
B) Don't use bright light during sex, use a very dimmed light or total darkness (recommended). This will limit your ability to admire your woman's body during sex.
c) Try to distract yourself during sex. Think about what your woman did some time ago that pissed you off. Your woman can help in intervals by pinching your stomach a little hard or giving you a soft slap on your face.

Don't overdo anything to avoid losing your er*ection.

2. If your woman's p*ussy is real tight for your d*ick. This one is the hardest because the above tips can't help you here. The more tight your woman is, the more quicker you cum.
a) Turn her on very well during a long intense f*oreplay before intercourse.
b) You can use a vibrating intimacy gadget on her to put her in the intense sexual mood faster and may even cum.

3) Lack of stamina. Yes, it can cause premature eja*culation.
a) Engage in Cardio workouts like Circuit Training, Indoor Cycling, High-Intensity Interval Training, Plyometrics, Indoor Rowing, etc. Choose the on you're comfortable with if you unable to try all. Mine is Indoor Cycling.
b) Eat healthy. A healthy body works better.

If none of the above tips worked for you, then go commando;

1. Make her cum first before intercourse.
Nothing makes a woman cum quicker and harder than o*ral sex. If you're not already doing it to her, start doing it today, if your woman has good hygiene. If not tell her to clean it the way you want before you down on her. Most Nigerian women have Yeast Infection and they have no clue they have it. One of its symptoms is that makes p*ussy stink badly and it's treatable.

2. Short interval before second round.
Within 1-2 mins after the first cum, do whatever you can to erect your d*ick again. Your woman can help make it faster. As soon as your d*ick is fully erected go into her again. This time you will last very very long.

3. Masturbate in 1-2 mins before sex.
This one is a bit similar to the above (2) and will achieve the same or better result. If your woman have no time for two rounds and you want to go once and go big. Or you have a new girlfriend you want to give a good first impression sex. This is for you. You can masturbate discreetly during shower and then go for the kill.

Good luck f*ucking!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Teespice(f): 2:49am On Jul 18, 2016
I was expecting to see cogent reasons but I only saw you advertising your product.

until people can testify, omo this your post abi advert is DOA.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Achorise: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2016
How do one get the flex herbal , is there no solution to small organ?
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Achorise: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
There are so many reasons why a woman
should not divorce her husband.
Before I continue, let me thank Mr Seun and all Nairaland crew for this platform they have provided for me to share my view, based on pratical experience, on this issue. I read topics of women who complain that their men are not good in bed, and therefore divorce them or start cheating on them.
A man you claim you love so much. A man you went with to the altar. A man who has be faithful to you. A man who provides for the family, A man that paid your bride price.
I am not here to encourage men that are not satisfying their wives. I just want to open the eyes of the women to know that there is a solution to that challenge. I want them to know that behind every successful man " in bed" there is a understanding woman.
Some of the reasons, why a woman should not divorce or cheat on her husband because he is not good in bed, but not limited to these, are:
1. There is a solution to this challenge: Why leave a man you love for a little challenge like this? Yes a very little challenge , because it can be totally and permanently corrected within 20 days with Our hebal tea. I know you must have read or heard of Mr FLEX Herbal Tea, here on Nairaland or out there.
He may not even need the tea. It might just be for him to watch what he eats as a man. Reducing the intake of sugary things and eating lots of fruits and vegetables may just be all he needs, coupled with a little exercise. Eating watermelon deep into the green part with the seeds, and cucum regularly, is enough to keep a man sexually active.
All you need to do as a woman, is to stand by him, encourage him, and let him know that there is a cure out there.
When you feel that the man's case is serious, just give me a call, we know how to advise you.
Nature has solutions to every ailment. Eating cashew nuts and walnuts regularly, helps to maintain a man's prostate.
This is not a time to nag. It is not a time to complain. It is not a time to make him feel less of a man, neither is it a time to start sleeping around nor filing for divorce. No matter how long the challenge has lasted, the end has come.
2. He already knows how bad it feels.
3. Every man long to satisfy his wife.
4. It is not deliberate.
5. You promised him, for better for worst on the altar.
6. He may not even know.
How do one get the herbal tea? and is there no cure for small organ
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Please Seun. Tell us the new prices of sponsored posts on fp. Wouldn't be fair that you introduced this feature without letting nairalanders know. Please don't act as a dictator. Even Mark on Facebook makes an announcement whenever a new feature is added to facebook. And please the word "sponsored" should be placed next to articles like this so nairalanders can now it's an advert. Thank you. Expecting your feedback.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2016
omofabulous:
You may treat but God heals so God is the ultimate answer, prayer changes
God has revealed to humanity, solutions to some of these challenges.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Sezua(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2016
permanentgrace:

How does masturbation result to weak performance on bed?
Vaseline crew spotted
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Danyl(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2016
@OP do you have office in abuja
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by rosalieene(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao.. i sight u too.

What do u think about the topic??
Well I didn't really go through the post jare. I just feel its a way the op wants to use to advertise his products.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Dejideji1(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
cool I heard Women are sexually Active between the age 35-40.
So men should use their body well so that they could satisfy that demand.

Tah! You are a bloody liar. Women are not even active at any age especially African women. Majority of African women have been genitally mutilated while young, about 70% in Nigeria. Coupled with the fact that women generally have low libido, mutilation further depletes it. So what are you talking about.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Odunharry(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2016
rosalieene:

Well I didn't really go through the post jare. I just feel its a way the op wants to use to advertise his products.
Lmao..go thru it and tell me what you think.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
gommex:
Congrats at last u made it to d front page
Thanks, Boss!
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2016
cococandy:
You just came to advertise your products .
At first, I did not want to post anything related to my products. But, on a second thought, I decided to. How can I tell someone that there is a cure and not show them how and where to get it?
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Averted:
how does masturbation cause Erectile Dysfunctions...
cause it sounds lame to me
most people that masturbate, do it with a fear of being caught. So, they get used to doing it quick and come quick. This makes their organ to get used to releasing fluids on time, even during the main work.
If you need more explanation, contact me.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
TROL:
I will like to have your phone number.
it's under my post. the one with green colour.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Slimwize:
what is the cure for erectal disfunction due to masturbation
First, you have to stop it, totally.
Then use our herbal tea for a permanent cure. The tea will help to strengthen you organ and help you last long during paly time.
2. Eat more of fruits and vegetables regularly.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by cmoney22222: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
All this one re long story, do you have. Cure for it. I didn't c anywhere you said you hve a cure for it. If you do, just state tht you hve a cure ND save us from reading long epistle. No time

Flexherbal:
it's under my post. the one with green colour.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
sheddy03:
Mr FLEX Herbal Tea, good to have you here.
tell us about your herbal tea please.
All you need to know is in this link her in nairaland, sir: www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used#42628426
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
cmoney22222:
All this one re long story, do you have. Cure for it. I didn't c anywhere you said you hve a cure for it. If you do, just state tht you hve a cure ND save us from reading long epistle. No time

we have a permanent cure for it, sir.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
adrianstylez:
Please Seun. Tell us the new prices of sponsored posts on fp. Wouldn't be fair that you introduced this feature without letting nairalanders know. Please don't act as a dictator. Even Mark on Facebook makes an announcement whenever a new feature is added to facebook. And please the word "sponsored" should be placed next to articles like this so nairalanders can now it's an advert. Thank you. Expecting your feedback.
This topic was not sponsored, sir.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
I was expecting to see cogent reasons but I only saw you advertising your product.

until people can testify, omo this your post abi advert is DOA.[/quote]

I only came here to encourage people, to tell them that divorce is not good and tell tell them how to get the cure. Don't get angry. It's because, you have not seen a man crying because of this challenge. If you want peopl's comment about this tea read it here:www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used#42628426
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Teespice:

until people can testify, omo this your post abi advert is DOA.
. Chech here for comments :www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used#42628426
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by ufemia23(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
bidaho:
oh
Am sure you are here to scam people.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by bigass123(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bae w8 for me let's go together.
Fiwasayo:
Lemme go read,will be back cool

grin grin I'm out of here cool
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by DLioness(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
Not only sexually.
That's not an excuse for divorce, she can buy the artificial dick, and 2 batteries and satisfy herself

You can't satisfy any woman in any possible way.

If you buy her a private jet, she sees her friend with bicycle, she will want to have the bicycle.

Women are just so confused.
We're sick and tired of their drama.

If they wan divorce, make them kukuma divorce, no more ass kissing.
It seems u ar an impotent man.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by danxzy: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
i can last for 15mins am i trying or not?
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by danxzy: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
15 mins is good nah? atleast my baby is not complaining
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by dovetark: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sex is an ART not just an ACT.... Good sex is good and necessary in my kind of relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / How To Make My Baby Hair Soft / [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.