Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! (1527 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Like i do always say if there's anything i have believe me is cheating. Am not concerning who is involve, all i know is that what is bad is bad. Having say that there are some people who just can do without cheating. Personal i just can figure out what their problem is. But let me ask, Have you recently learned
that your wife has been cheating on you? If you have, you may be unsure as to how you should proceed. After all, you may have a wide array of emotions running through your mind, including hurt, anger, frustration, and sadness.

As for the steps that you will want to take, when you learn that your wife has been having an affair, a few suggestions are highlighted below. By following these suggestions, you are more likely to let your head do the talking, as opposed to your broken heat.

One of the first steps that you will want to take is call your wife out on her cheating ways. Let her know that you know what she has been up to. What that said, it is important to make sure that you do know. Do not confront your wife until you have concrete evidence that she has been cheating. Whether your followed her, intercepted an email, or hired a private investigator, make sure that your wife really has been having an affair before you bring out the accusations.

It is also important to decide what you want to do, in terms of the future. In fact, you may want to do this first. You should decide what is best for you and your relationship beforehand. Can you continue to live with your wife? Will you still trust her? Do you believe that your marriage is worth saving? These are all questions that you should have answers to.

Once you have called your wife out on her cheating ways, give her the opportunity to explain herself. In all honesty, there is never a good reason for cheating in a marriage, but do wait and see what she has to say. Is there any truth to what she is claiming? Have you been cheating or distant yourself? Do you avoid having sex with your wife? As a reminder, these are not good excuses for having an affair, but the answers to your wife’s questions may help to make your marriage worth saving.

Speaking of saving your marriage, you and your wife should discuss the future together. As for why the decision should be made together, because you never know what she is thinking. Did your wife cheat because she could or because she was unsatisfied with the sex at home? Or, did she cheat because she met and feel in love with someone else? If that is the case, your wife may prefer to just end your marriage altogether.

Call on professional help. There are many situations in a marriage where help is needed and cheating is definitely one of those situations. Do you have a friend or a trusted relative that you can confide in? You may find your situation improving once you are able to talk about it with someone that you know or trust. As for professional help, a divorce lawyer or a marriage counselor may be needed. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/if-you-catch-your-wife-cheating-on-you.html

Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by HungerBAD: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Funny write up.

Once a cheat,always a cheat,so what is there to talk to her about?Ashawo for husband house dey vacation.

So,the only solution to a cheating wife?kick her out.

4 Likes

Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by EOOJ(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by Sexxkillz: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Long story.
If I catch my wife cheating - Marriage over!
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
But if the reverse is the case, you'd expect her to forgive you. Not so?
Sexxkillz:
Long story.

If I catch my wife cheating - Marriage over!
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by Sexxkillz: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
But if the reverse is the case, you'd expect her to forgive you. Not so?
No.

I wouldn't cheat on her as well. We had an agreement to remain faithful to each other. You break it, you 4uck off. . . Simple.
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by eph12(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Professional help ko
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
No.

I wouldn't cheat on her as well. We had an agreement to remain faithful to each other. You break it, you 4uck off. . . Simple.
She never said you will she simple ask what if is you? Even the woman in question pledge to be faithful but somehow couldn't so you are not out on this kindly answer the question thank you
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
women n emotions tho...
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
do this..... Find a kettle. Fill it with water. Put it on the gas cooker. Let it boil to a degree of 33333300000 degrees of hotness and empty the kettle on that unfaithfull thing she calls a pvxxy. Problem solved
Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin

Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
do this..... Find a kettle. Fill it with water. Put it on the gas cooker. Let it boil to a degree of 33333300000 degrees of hotness and empty the kettle on that unfaithfull thing she calls a pvxxy. Problem solved

Re: If You Catch Your Wife Cheating On You Do This! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=PenisOfTruth post=47639523][/quote]:::

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Crush / Know Your Love Language / Basic Things Women Must Know About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.