Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. (2945 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
I met this pretty girl at my neighborhood few months ago.Though she told me she has been living close to my street for like 8 years.I have not set my eyes on her until 2 months ago when I saw her at a vendor when she wanted to buy something.I asked her number.She didn't hesitate to give me.I lost her phone number that day because I didn't save it.Fortunately,i met her few months later and told her the reason I didn't call her.I asked for her number again and she didnt hesitate to give me.As we were strolling I met my friend.I excused her to chat with him.He asked me whether she was my girlfriend.I just waived the question aside.The next thing he said was that she had had an abortion few month ago.M oreover,.I didn't notice a sign of abortion in her.A girl who did an abortion tend to be sluggish and weak.I don't know if this guy had asked her out before because some friends can be misleading.Anyway,i will conduct a private research about her.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by olac21(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
You know you will conduct private research and you still created this threadWhat for if i care to ask?

1 Like

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
olac21:
You know you will conduct private research and you still created this threadWhat for if i care to ask?

4 Likes

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Melahou(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Whether she did an abortion or not is not your concern besides you dont even know if she'll agree to date you.

#when you guys start dating you may probably bring it up.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by firstking01(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
How the heck is she your gf?, cos i never read were you said you asked her out or something??

6 Likes

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
firstking01:
How the heck is she your gf?, cos i never read were you said you asked her out or something??
I asked her out and she accepted.I didn't want to type an epistle that was why I omitted that part.She jel.
Melahou:
Whether she did an abortion or not is not your concern besides you dont even know if she'll agree to date you.

#when you guys start dating you may probably bring it up.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Mimzyy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Your friend is a busy body. Did he follow her to the place where the abortion was carried out? He should learn to mind his own business.

Ask her, if she tells you the truth and you can't deal with it, let the girl go and don't bother wasting her time.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by firstking01(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
comshots:
I asked her out and she accepted.I didn't want to type an epistle that was why I omitted that part.She jel.
Then, if you wanna date her go ahead and forget whatever anybody told you about her...let her past remain in the past cos we all have our ugly past...as for weather she aborted or not, still date her, that's if she's willing to come out clean and lead a decent life...the choice is still yours tho.

2 Likes

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by hottest111: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Why are u even telling us
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
if ur not too close friend told you and u don't know how to react how do you think we will help you.....we wey get bad mouth pass devil!!!! Boys sha..... NEXT!!!!
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
firstking01:
Then, if you wanna date her go ahead and forget whatever anybody told you about her...let her past remain in the past cos we all have our ugly past...as for weather she aborted or not, still date her, that's if she's willing to come out clean and lead a decent life...the choice is still yours tho.
We need to have sex before I ask her.You know if I haven't cross the red Sea she is not mine yet.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
cummando:
if ur not too close friend told you and u don't know how to react how do you think we will help you.....we wey get bad mouth pass devil!!!! Boys sha..... NEXT!!!!
That guy kii my mood.I know what I went through before I could meet her coincidentally,the second time.She is like a president where a visitor needs to go through a lot of protocol before he can meet the president.That is what I went through.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
What is your friends business?
Did the girl abort his baby?
For all we know the girl might have even turned him down.

Whether or not the girl had an abortion, that your friend is spiteful.
Busy body!!
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
hottest111:
Why are u even telling us
Because I needs to. wink
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by tee59(f): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
comshots:
We need to have sex before I ask her.You know if I haven't cross the red Sea she is not mine yet.
I hope u wil not die inside dat red sea lik d Egyptians.

4 Likes

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
comshots:
That guy kii my mood.I know what I went through before I could meet her coincidentally,the second time.She is like a president where a visitor needs to go through a lot of protocol before he can meet the president.That is what I went through.

I see.... Now I know u like the lady.....Ogbeni act like you heard nothing and date her!!! How many so called ladies Don do worse things......go ahead man
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
cummando:

I see.... Now I know u like the lady.....Ogbeni act like you heard nothing and date her!!! How many so called ladies Don do worse things......go ahead man
I will.Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by tee59(f): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
comshots:
I hope u will not die inside dat red sea of yours lik d Egyptians did.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
tee59:
I hope u will not die inside dat red sea of yours lik d Egyptians did.
Sex is sweet Na.It doesn't drown or hurt.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op don't mind the guy. That's how some guys are.
When they toast babe, and babe no gree, they start spoiling her reputation upandan

We know those types angry That blabbs on what they have no idea about...
Bloody monitoring spirits.. After ladies go full church for deliverance thinking say no one old mama dey do us for village. But unknown 2 us babes.. The devil. And his cohorts are right where we live. Spoiling ones reputation angry
Bloody wizards!

Op follow your mind and date the babe.

1 Like

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by francisbarrack(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Funny dupe. Give us her digit make we help u ask her.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by nana228(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by pweetychyka(f): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
OP, wateva ur friend says about her shouldn't discourage ur plans towards her.

Even if she had an abortion before u met her again, that shouldn't be ur problem cos it's her past and myt not want to talk about it dis tym.

I suggest u ride on wit ur new gf and weneva issues/stories that warrants her to speak about her past wit u, she most definitely will tell u about it without u asking her dats if she's an honest person.
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
comshots:
Smh, from this your statement i can categorically state that your intentions towards her is not genuine.

2 Likes

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by firstking01(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
comshots:
Smh, from this your statement i can categorically state that your intentions towards her is not genuine....
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
nana228:
That was how a guy that knows my husband told him he had "chopped and cleaned mouth" the first time he saw us together because he asked me out and I said no. He didn't know my husband has confirmed I was a virgin. He was just nodding and listening to him. Today we are married and he can't look at me in the eye.

You see? Had it been your husband didn't disvirgin u.. Marriage wouldnt have Taken place. It would have gone south. God forbid.

God bless your home dear. Amen

Guys, guilty of these acts, repent oooo.. Repent!

1 Like

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by schumastic(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
BOTH YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE JOBLESS, I JUST PITY THE POOR LADY tongue tongue
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by jahsharon: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
comshots:
I met this pretty girl at my neighborhood few months ago.Though she told me she has been living close to my street for like 8 years.I have not set my eyes on her until 2 months ago when I saw her at a vendor when she wanted to buy something.I asked her number.She didn't hesitate to give me.I lost her phone number that day because I didn't save it.Fortunately,i met her few months later and told her the reason I didn't call her.I asked for her number again and she didnt hesitate to give me.As we were strolling I met my friend.I excused her to chat with him.He asked me whether she was my girlfriend.I just waived the question aside.The next thing he said was that she had had an abortion few month ago.M oreover,.I didn't notice a sign of abortion in her.A girl who did an abortion tend to be sluggish and weak.I don't know if this guy had asked her out before because some friends can be misleading.Anyway,i will conduct a private research about her.

Which mumu post be this nah? A guy of your age should be a Fucck Boy. My friend, even if she did abortion last week, just register your dicck on her and move to the next victim. I just don't understand you mumu guys of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, from this your statement i can categorically state that your intentions towards her is not genuine....
Is sex a bad thing?Is it not suppose to be a fun between lovers?
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2016
jahsharon:

Which mumu post be this nah? A guy of your age should be a Fucck Boy. My friend, even if she did abortion last week, just register your dicck on her and move to the next victim. I just don't understand you mumu guys of nowadays.
Ok
schumastic:
BOTH YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE JOBLESS, I JUST PITY THE POOR LADY tongue tongue
Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by NemzySeries(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2016
u saw her, chasedafter her, collected number twice frm her & nw U're bothering wit abortion issues.......if U're not ready to cope wit her life story weda tru or lies oga jst leave d babe make she dey opportuned to meet orda beta pple

1 Like

Re: A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. by firstking01(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2016
comshots:
Is sex a bad thing?Is it not suppose to be a fun between lovers?
Admit it, you just wanna chop and clean mouth...i retreat again, let that poor girl be so a guy with good intentions can come to her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Song Lyrics To Please Her / Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction / 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.