Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience (27264 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! / Jamb Deducted 100marks Because I Was Caught With Expo On CCTV Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by fflamingo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can't.. the mere thought can make me faint.
but you would agree with me there are some formation that is greater than expo. yet it is legit
formation is legit.
if not why would some question start with Discuss,

haha if I discuss alone I don dey kolo na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
I rather read for an exam, than indulge in malpractice.

Never!.

Can't stop laughing @op. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by xreal: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yes ooo.
I wasn't the smuggler though.

One of my final year exams, I was stuck and didn't know what to write, it was question two (I remember); I then asked a guy close by (I saw his answer sheet all filed up with answeres, knowing fully well thst he had the expo with him); instead of him to tell me a hint of the answer, he threw a piece of paper containing that answer - to me.

....... the rest na story, embarrassment join, my babe sef leave me for that, the whole department heard about it.

Today, I learnt my lesson, all na story.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by canalily(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Here in Finland, we call it MGBOshocked omokirikirigrin bros u undastand naaundecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by omofabulous(f): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
I never did such I never summon the courage to, lol, the boldness never came maybe because I never believed in such thing as expo grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fynestboi:
I can't believe I read all. grin grin

Funny
. tell us your own tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Beingunique(f): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
It was in 200 level, i was caught, faced d panel and got rusticated for 2 sessions, i resumed to 200 level 2nd semester again, and by that time, my mates that we got admitted together were in 400 level, but thank God, as I'm in 500 level of the same university and d same course, i will be through by August 20th.. .. .. It was a lesson learnt the hard way.... ... and to make matters worst, that was my first time of cheating and i have people in my class who are still cheating and are never caught..... It is well, I just hope they repent because if they are caught in this last semester, na extra year b that o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Davidhero(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
lol, na so for my jss1. During business studies test, na my first expo be dis sha. I put my bag in-between my legs for my bag.
Gbam, the test con start. i ko peep watch, nobody watching i ko open pages d write answers, dunno knw sae one badt gal d watch me. she com shout ontop her voice [b]Sir, David is doing Expo[b] . .
Omo shame wey catch me wan make me almost cry .....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by dukeprince50: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
if u are giving three months in a semester, u can read all ur course and do revision at least twice, why I go carry expo?? expo are for weak ppl
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Eleniyan15:
am coming

finally them release me and Berlyn from long ban
lolzz me don come out since nau grin lolz wetin make them ban you
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by martineverest(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthfully,i have never done that b4.....i believe that d time i would have spent writing 'xpo' will be enough to read and understand the topic better....its lazy student dat engage in such act

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can't forget this particular day. It was way back in my secondary school days. We had an integrated science test and I knew a question would definitely be asked which was "define parasite". I wrote it in my palms and I was happy when I saw the question cos I knew I wld get the pass mark.

I was writing it when a crazy ass girl informed the lecturer what I was doing and I was duly penalised. I still remember her name

IT'S KELECHI

If you are reading this message, drop a pm ooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Fynestboi: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
. tell us your own tongue

Lol. Me keh grin

Circumstances surrounding me can't make me do such even if I want to.

Except if it's possible to cheat without the person next to me knowing about it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by OKorowanta: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
One of the most interesting and the most ridiculous piece I av read on Nairaland.
Yeye boy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by princeakins(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
HRich:
Buhari can never deny he haven't been caught before

undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by mrwonlasewonie: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Well for me the stress and wahala of carrying expo to the exam hall was even more than reading so instead I just jejely read to save myself the wahala of begging people I shouldn't beg

Moreso I no dey greet lecturer. My shakara was much so I had read and do my best to come out with a good result so they won't have any upper hand against me

Examination malpractice is as good as armed robbery or rape.the humiliation and insults you'll go through before being expelled no be beans

I've seen victims of exam malpractice and I fear so that kept me away from exam.I no dey chop anything wey hard pass plantain moreso if you don't sign the exam malpractice form the invigilator will call the security men to force you to sign it.they'll literally force your hands on the paper while rough handling you

I've seen a girl in my class who hid expo in her bra and when the invigilator insisted she brings out the expo,she refused and the invigilator called the security.that one just chookhand inside her bra and pulled out the expo. Breasts sef spill out in the tussle so is it worth all the embarrassment at the end of the day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol... The internet never forgets!... I guess no one would want to implicate his or herself in the near future, sir @OP
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by dukeprince50: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
justicejay:
Carry expo ke, I have neva try am. I don't get the mind, I will be shevring.... Though I can whisper in exam hall.
wit this ur English, u better carry expo o, it will epp u pass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by martineverest(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
omofabulous:
I never did such I never summon the courage to, lol, the boldness never came maybe because I never believed in such thing as expo grin
same here...its lazy that do suchh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by AKPARAWAIBRA(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have never tried that before as good guy that i am
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Beingunique:
It was in 200 level, i was caught, faced d panel and got rusticated for 2 sessions, i resumed to 200 level 2nd semester again, and by that time, my mates that we got admitted together were in 400 level, but thank God, as I'm in 500 level of the same university and d same course, i will be through by August 20th.. .. .. It was a lesson learnt the hard way.... ... and to make matters worst, that was my first time of cheating and i have people in my class who are still cheating and are never caught..... It is well, I just hope they repent because if they are caught in this last semester, na extra year b that o

Wow!! What school ??
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by mrwonlasewonie: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
wink wink wink
ollah1:
I can't forget this particular day. It was way back in my secondary school days. We had an integrated science test and I knew a question would definitely be asked which was "define parasite". I wrote it in my palms and I was happy when I saw the question cos I knew I wld get the pass mark.

I was writing it when a crazy ass girl informed the lecturer what I was doing and I was duly penalised. I still remember her name

IT'S KELECHI

If you are reading this message, drop a pm ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Eleniyan15: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
lolzz me don come out since nau grin lolz wetin make them ban you

I no wan talk too much bfor them knack Anoda one give me....make I go check baby nose for my whtapp *winks
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Ayomideen(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
mine was during waec,chemistry to be precise although I wasn't caught,na small remain
chemistry was a subject dah my teacher made me hate,mama wet dey teach am don old,she no dey very energetic,Buh to be sincere she dey TRY o..
dah day I was sitting close to d wall and I was using my phone,naso d school invigilator(one deeper life woman dah teachers financial acct) came towards me and told me to stand up,I hid d phone in d space BTW d chair and d wall so i was juss composing myself and pretending asif notin dey shele...next tin d woman juss shift my chair and was abt to ask WHAT IS THAT as she spotted d fone Buh God juss intervened and d principal juss called her...so I juss passed d fone to my classmate on d other side of d class and as d woman turned back she no see am again and she no fit question me too much because she wasn't pretty sure it was a phone,she left me sha Buh she kept an extra eye on me till the exam finished

Naso I juss dey thank God o!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by OKorowanta: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
buharisbae:
Lol mine was when I was in secondary school I carried expo for my biology (due to diagram and labelling) it was my 1st term exam in ss2 and I hate cramming the labelling part of biology so on a faithful morning I read my biology note back and forth I prepared for the exam as I got to the exam hall I slid the paper inside my stockings I went to the middle of the hall where u won't be suspected That much so as we settle for the exam then the invigilator enters (our Yoruba teacher) God that woman is mean and heartless! angry I hated her ryt from ss1 so since I Dont relate with her I said I Dont really have a problem so I did all my objectives and theory aspect remaining the diagram part as I brought out the paper I put it under mY skirt I already drew the plant cell and labelled so it remained the animal cell so I was drawing the animal cell my mind was sweeting me as I was expecting my A grin (This witch looking woman has an eagle eyes ) I was covered by many people and its hard to get in the middle as I looked up the woman was pressing phone I was like ahhh thank God! as I looked down at my paper to continue 10secs later the woman just came direct to me and said "wow u must be intelligent this exam that is giving people sleepless night" mumu like me just smile the next thing the woman change face and said isn't that ur money that fell at ur back as I turned my neck to look the woman just dragged the paper from my laps (I have never felt so embarased in my life) I was trynna explain the woman no gree! angry I tod her I wasn't feeling too well and that's not how I do chaii Yoruba women gat no chill naaso she dragme outta my seàt she threatened to disgrace me on the assembly ground I beg tire! this woman called me names "fyn girl like u no brain" "oloriburuku" she was screaming like I snatched her husband later she lay me down flogged my ass (the medium one I was flexing grin) she then tore my paper and told me to stat again. chaii I had only 15 mins to finish But I Sha finish after I came out of the hall I saw people looking at me I felt like stabbing them to death then my friend came to tell me sorry I felt the wall should swallow me I said I will never carry expo in my life again

but i still carry my first as usual cheesy u

I was still made a prefect and I never had issue again in ss school

THE END

(story not really complete but my hand is paining me tongue) and sorry for my typo I still dey vex over the issue angry

Na clowns dey dis thread today. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by kikilove(f): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Reminds me of when I was in school.i never carried expo cause almost all my lecturers thought my Shakara was too much I dey do fine gal so I wouldn't bother reading a book at all,for that reason they were always checking on me in the exam hall nd changing my seats like an undecided spinster lol.........well in 200l we had this particular course, I try read the thing tire e nor enter my head oh so I went to complain to a class mate of mine,he said ahhhh that's easy na he would write with an empty pen on a copy of my school fees print out that way only me can see it in the hall.na so I allow am write oh,the next day we went to the hall and he gave it to me.i sat down nd held it.Exam never start I done dey shake dey sweat like a sinner in church because of what I was holding. Na so one of our lecturer come nd said everybody out, u would file in nd arrange yourselves again,as I hear that one I fly go out side throw expo inside my bag nd took out a clean school fees printout then went back in. As soon as the exams started, one external lecturer came in. Omo the guy just walked straight to me nd said stand up bring out ur school fees printout, I brought it out he looked at it closely,raised it in the sunlight turned the front nd back didn't see anything.he said give me ur booklet I did, same checking oh didn't see anything he said come out of ur sit I came out,he bent down nd checked under my desk, at this point my course mates were laughing oh cause dem know say I nor dey carry expo normally ironically a gal carrying expo all over her body was two seats away from me but she looks quiet nd innocent.as the man check e nor see anything he said I should turn around which I did e nor see anything that was Hw he asked me to sit down nd continue. Omo na that day I agree say that man dey use juju dey know who carry expo nd dat was the first nd last time I attempted it in my life.till I finish school I dey go read till day break during exams ohhh the ones I nor know I go ask questions shekina..........sorry for the errors grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Yian1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Expertly slid your expo from the answer sheet to between the question papers to the floor..and all these happened in front of your invigilator that's not blind...Bros haba, we no be mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by jagorinho: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Aviero:
Weak minds can't do expo
you are very correct!!! you have to be mean,fearless and need a bit of luck to be a god of EXPO.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
xreal:
Yes ooo.
I wasn't the smuggler though.

One of my final year exams, I was stuck and didn't know what to write, it was question two (I remember); I then asked a guy close by (I saw his answer sheet all filed up with answeres, knowing fully well thst he had the expo with him); instead of him to tell me a hint of the answer, he threw a piece of paper containing that answer - to me.

....... the rest na story, embarrassment join, my babe sef leave me for that, the whole department heard about it.

Today, I learnt my lesson, all na story.
Chai!, grin your babe meant business.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by lozanni(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
@Op na real sharp dude, lol.
I have never been.caught with Expo, but was sitting very close to a notorious coursemate who was caught with Expo and proceeded to chew and swallow the paper with so much dexterity.
The notorious coursemate had on another occassion threatened to tear his exam answer paper and tear mine too, if I did not allow him to have my answer paper for him to copy verbatim. I simply asked to be moved upfront after that threat. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Aviero:
I was the laziest student in the world. Expo nearly destroyed my life.

I always had this feeling that I was invisible and fvcking smart, until the day I met my doom! grin

I was in 300L in one of the Federal Universities in the North, '06. It was the second to last paper of our semester exams. As usual, I arranged my choco, grin I no know say Satan don plan me. I started well, I had almost finished oh, only God knew why I brought the shiit out again, and only God knew why my HOD entered that very minute, and up till this very moment, I don't know how he saw me.

There was no kind of begging I didn't beg. Wetin I wan tell my people for house? People wey dey wait make I finish..

cry See ehn, the following weeks and months was hell on Earth for me..

Long story short, I left the school before they expelled me. That was when life started to turn upside now. grin But God bless my mother for me. smiley

Naso I waste nearly 5 years of my life.. until I re-entered school in '11

A split-second of error nearly cost me my life.

Kai, see fvck up. Good thing you can look back on it and laugh smiley

You've finished school now?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by justicejay(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
dukeprince50:
wit this ur English, u better carry expo o, it will epp u pass
I wonder why some people won't mind their own business. What I wrote above is not even something I gave attention too while typing.
This a faceless forum, you can't judge people anyhow moreover why should I give much attention to someone else language.
Have never being in to expos things in my life and that doesn't make write an exam twice.
So get a life or stick with your expo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU / Nigerian Boarding School Experiences / Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.