Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience (27257 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! / Jamb Deducted 100marks Because I Was Caught With Expo On CCTV Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol. I was caught on my final year,If I read, I wil carry plan B, dat one wil be easy. God so kind,I make call,n sort myself out.that day I wil never forget. The Plan B, has all a student Need to pass that Course
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Articul8(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mine was terrible. It was way back in secondary school. I was eventually expelled. Till date,I wish I never did it. I don't know how to handle that now because I have political ambitions. I am a right standing man now but who will believe that after hearing that I was expelled because of 'expo' in secondary school. I wish the world will just forgive me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by joeace2020(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. I was caught the first and only time I tried it, way back in SS1.

Due to my pathological hatred for mathematics, I copied down some formulas on a piece of paper and took it into the test venue (mid-term test), but guilty conscience no gree me compose myself. I was so fidgety and scared that I drew my maths teacher to me like a magnet.

Eyeing me suspiciously, Mr Aghedo bent down, dipped his hand into my desk, fiddled around and drew out the paper. embarassed

Waving it like a sword, he said sternly "Ishilove, minus 5!" angry

Oh gosh, I was mortified. The humiliation was so much because everyone was laughing sad cry

At the end of the day I got 3/20. The man find 5 to minus e no see so he kukuma leave the 3 for me like that grin grin grin

That embarrassing incident marked the end of my very brief foray into criminality.

hmmm Aghedo... u school for UPSS.. Edo?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by MohitShukla: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2016
I have done it Many times, Not in university exams but in almost all the internal exams.
Never got caught ever, guess i am good in it LOL.
Any how i would share one of the interesting events, It was university exam and every one was supposed to submit there mobile phones but some how i forgot, later i realized i have it and i thought it would be stupid to submit the phone now so i kept it, finally greed came to my mind i opened the phone i wend directly to one of the websites http://www.howtoexam.com/index.php?option=com_university&task=paper_search&Itemid=58 it contains more study material than my course books . I copied as much as i can in rush of adrenaline and got nearly caught in university, thank god no one called me as it was not on vibration even.

Never did it again. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Evinsco(m): 12:58am On Jul 19, 2016
I will just advise you guys to stop takin in expo as it can cause your life and future ooo.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Antina(f): 1:01am On Jul 19, 2016
I no get liver to do such oooo cheesy, prefer having {1} than to be caught with chips.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by iamrealdeji(m): 1:03am On Jul 19, 2016
buharisbae:
Lol mine was when I was in secondary school I carried expo for my biology (due to diagram and labelling) it was my 1st term exam in ss2 and I hate cramming the labelling part of biology so on a faithful morning I read my biology note back and forth I prepared for the exam as I got to the exam hall I slid the paper inside my stockings I went to the middle of the hall where u won't be suspected That much so as we settle for the exam then the invigilator enters (our Yoruba teacher) God that woman is mean and heartless! angry I hated her ryt from ss1 so since I Dont relate with her I said I Dont really have a problem so I did all my objectives and theory aspect remaining the diagram part as I brought out the paper I put it under mY skirt I already drew the plant cell and labelled so it remained the animal cell so I was drawing the animal cell my mind was sweeting me as I was expecting my A grin (This witch looking woman has an eagle eyes ) I was covered by many people and its hard to get in the middle as I looked up the woman was pressing phone I was like ahhh thank God! as I looked down at my paper to continue 10secs later the woman just came direct to me and said "wow u must be intelligent this exam that is giving people sleepless night" mumu like me just smile the next thing the woman change face and said isn't that ur money that fell at ur back as I turned my neck to look the woman just dragged the paper from my laps (I have never felt so embarased in my life) I was trynna explain the woman no gree! angry I tod her I wasn't feeling too well and that's not how I do chaii Yoruba women gat no chill naaso she dragme outta my seàt she threatened to disgrace me on the assembly ground I beg tire! this woman called me names "fyn girl like u no brain" "oloriburuku" she was screaming like I snatched her husband later she lay me down flogged my ass (the medium one I was flexing grin) she then tore my paper and told me to stat again. chaii I had only 15 mins to finish But I Sha finish after I came out of the hall I saw people looking at me I felt like stabbing them to death then my friend came to tell me sorry I felt the wall should swallow me I said I will never carry expo in my life again

but i still carry my first as usual cheesy

I was still made a prefect and I never had issue again in ss school

THE END

(story not really complete but my hand is paining me tongue) and sorry for my typo I still dey vex over the issue angry
carry more babe,captain Buhari will save you if you get caught
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by breehzy99(m): 1:20am On Jul 19, 2016
JFT24:
[color=#990000].

Note: am open for PS challenge from anyone anytime ooooo, e still dae body

Oya nau, Where do you stay? Lool.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by bigfrancis21: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2016
jaggabban:
I was a book boy who loves calculation so much so everyfin @ 100level was simple to me. I hardly stayed at the front in the class cos I knew I would just read ppl's note and pass. Yeah all those PHY, CHEM, MTH etc I scattered them. Now there was this course called library with zero(0) unit, no effect on GP. As a result, I went to its lecture jus once but I would always copy its assignment and submit then go for girls
On the day of its examination, I could only read few pages cos no calculation it was all about codes so put the rest I couldn't insert in my brain on a small sheet of paper. Come see how I dey shake like say efcc wan interview me, I tot I get liver. As I brought the AK47 out to complete the last question not knowing one new lecturer noticed me removing the AK47 but thank God she was nice may be because she was new. She came directly to me and said drop that thing on the floor with low voice so other lecturers couldn't hear. OBoi come see sweat ooo my cloth got soaked immediately. I silently dropped and she stylishly picked it and hid it. I jst stood up, submit and left with praises.

Eeya! You were lucky! That new lecturer was nice to you!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by xreal: 1:45am On Jul 19, 2016
herbie27:
Chai!, grin your babe meant business.

Sincerely, my brother.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Phunkyposh(f): 1:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Sincerely,it doesn't pay
...Ain't claiming to be holier than thou but there is confidence and Ego you gat when seeing your result and knowing its something you work for.
This came in just in time....I am writing exams at the moment and reading over night as I type this....Getting into the exams already prepared help a whole lot, not on the short run alone!!.No knowledge is lost..it contributes to your development one way or the other.
MY Widows Mite!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:33am On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin grin u come dey ginger para for d wicked invigilator...Na so

My own b say i carry anoda person answer sheet middle paper dey dub d thing from nowhere d bargar invigilator just show come c two different writings...I told him sir in my family we have talent of changing writing ti get right answers thn transferring bck to normal.writing infact i even.need xtra sheet my brain is working at d moment..since it was calculation he looked n try to compare with guyz around me but to no luck coz d thing came from far..He just ended up seizing it and gavr me d xtra sheet
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by bigfrancis21: 2:43am On Jul 19, 2016
I never carried expo during my university days but I was guilty of helping out my friends in writing some exams for them. In my 3rd year, I decided to sit for a friend for a 2nd year course which 90% of my set mates had found very difficult but I had made an A in it. In fact, I was the highest and among the only 3 to have made an A in that course from my department when the result came out. As I got into the exam hall, I was fidgeting like freezing fish. I kept telling myself, 'what if they catch you today, your own is finished'. The arrangement I and my friend had was to register for the course (it was manual registration) by swapping each other's course registration form but having our own actual passport photographs pinned on the forms. It worked during the registration as the register man barely knew us, as we were from another department. As the exam day approached my temperature really went up as I grew very nervous. Fast forward to the exam day, we got checked in and we sat down and started writing. Then from nowhere, this new lecturer in that department just walked up to me. I have a kind of face that if seen before, you would definitely remember seeing me before if you saw me again. In fact, people would regularly walk up to me like they knew me or met me before and I barely knew them. I could tell he was doubting that I was a carryover student (he thought I had a serious student look I guess), he asked me for my school ID card which I told him I did not have. He looked at my course registration form and I could tell he doubted the name was really mine. He then asked me to call out my registration number (my friend's) which I quickly did without thinking twice (I had crammed it just in case). Not satisfied yet, he asked me for any other form of identification which I told him no and pulled out an ATM card which my friend had given me just in case (of course ATM cards do not carry passport photographs) and showed him. Still not satisfied, he let me continue writing anyway. I finished writing and left the exam hall. School was over for the semester.

Next semester resumes and I come back to school, my departmental secretary (my school mother) calls me to tell me that while I was on break, that lecturer had come to my department with a course registration form bearing my picture but with another name and another course registration form too (another guy in my class had similar arrangement with someone else) and asked her to confirm if she knew the people in the passports and their names. The secretary and I were very close, I would bring stuff for her from home whenever I came back so she covered up for me and said she did not know us. Still unsatisfied, this man then approached a lecturer in my department who pulled out our class album and the man was able to trace my picture in the class album and got my actual name! She said he was very serious about the discovery and he reported it to the senior lecturer of the course to have us all face the academic panel (this course was from another engineering department compulsory for all engineering departments and the lecturer was a new lecturer trying to make a name for himself) but my saving grace was that the senior lecturer went through my own class result from the previous year and seeing that I was among the, probably 20 in all of over 500 engineering students, few who made an A in his very difficult course, did not want to go that far, so basically he just failed my friend and the other guy from my department. Chai, despite all that I had written for him. His result would have been a pure A had it gone through. cry That was it until I got back. She then suggested that I still go and see the senior lecturer and beg him so as to not further the case to panel. With my friend I wanted to help out, we went to the senior lecturer's office to beg him, he just looked at my innocent face smiling and said he never wanted to take it to the panel anyway because I made an A in his course, that he would have done it since before I came back from break if he wanted to, and warned me to not repeat it again. My friends always said I had such an innocent-looking face that even when I'd commit a crime they'd let me go so easily. grin

Co-incidentally, while I was on break at home I had a terrifying dream one night about returning to school and I was in trouble over an exam I had written for a friend. Upon waking up my mind raced to the exam I had written before I left school, so I prayed it away as I believed that it a glimpse of the future had been revealed to me in advance to prevent its occurrence by praying it away in the present. On returning to school and the secretary told me that, it just confirmed the dream I had the previous month.

Then one day into the new semester as I was walking casually from hostel to class, I chanced upon the junior lecturer (he had no car of his own yet as he was still new) walking down the same road towards engineering faculty. I greeted him and he was telling me how I was lucky to have gotten off, I was just smiling sheepishly with him and kept greeting him, 'thank you sir, thank you sir'. grin I may have greeted him over 50 times in 5 minutes. grin

ANOTHER NEAR INCIDENT:
I wrote another course for this my same friend and he had an A in it. The exam avenue was so tensed, I nearly peed on myself. The lecturer invited police men and security officers to patrol the exam avenue! Turns out that he does that every year and they catch as many as 5 impersonators every year. Just when I was half-way through with writing, some hefty police men, about 3 of them, stepped into my exam hall and stared every single one of us in the eyes (looking for suspicious signs I guess). Jezez, I was shaking inside and managed to hold a calm demeanour on the outside. Next thing I heard from one of them was, 'we need to double-check all these candidates here' (holy moses, what did I just hear? shocked, double check ke? Double check who again, me? When I am 60% done already. shocked On hearing that I started calculating my distance to the nearest window for escape if they came near me grin, bad times can bring out the villain in erstwhile good people I guess grin), then the exam invigilator (one of the laboratory ladies from our department who was coded) stood up and told them, 'I have checked all of them already and they are all original'. With one stern suspicious look, the men scanned our faces and left. That was my saving grace that day. Nna, na so I take begin write fast make I comot there before they return again. I finished an hour early, submitted my paper and walked out the door. My legs were terribly shaking that someone could shout 'hey you stop there' and start investigating, until I walked a safe distance away and I calmed down. I stopped by the roadside for a couple of minutes to calm my heart beats down before continuing. In fact, when I reached the hostel that day I had to take an emergency nap because I think my blood pressure had risen too high from my fear of being caught. grin Good thing, when the result came out my friend had his A. His joy knew no bounds and that was my satisfaction.

I risked my life several times helping out my friends in many exams they were stuck in especially during my third year and fourth year but on getting to final year I stopped totally because it was risky and by then all the lecturers already knew everyone in our final year class, so it became harder to impersonate another final year class guy, that the lecturers already knew, in a lower level course, especially if they are invigilating.

The remaining of the exams I took were much easier to navigate through, in less tense environments. I simply did my thing and left.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by greatness22(m): 3:00am On Jul 19, 2016
My 100 level 1st semester exam back then in the dreaded AAU Ekp.

It was an elective course (ELS 103), so the exam was slated for 11am and the venue was the popular NLT hall which can contain a thousand student. The course was an easy one, but due to my hustling, i didn't have time to read. So i have to use "chukuli or ochuko(helper)."

The exam started, and everything was going smoothly for me until one of the English lecturer popularly called "mallam" walked in. He was feared by many, (those muslims with long beards) and i could remeber a girl telling me to stop, i ignored her. Then i heard "Young man, stand up" before i could say "sir" he tore my answer sheet and then dragged me to the lecturer of the course who was already smilling and giving me the malpractice form to fill, but as a warri boy wen i be, "instead of champaigne to waste, make belle kukumah burst" i hit the hands of the mallam and took off with my ID card.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by HaroldFinch(m): 3:27am On Jul 19, 2016
I am not a saint, and I do not claim to be a genius, but it is very sad reading this post. What baffles me more are the comments that followed and the fact that it made front page. Perhaps one day, smoking weed will be celebrated on nairaland. To all those who believe their posts are just for the fun of it, others will come and read in the future. Your dad was a cheat. your mum was a half baked graduate.... the whole world is reading, stop this nonsense please! Your future employment could be decided on what you do online.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by king406(m): 4:25am On Jul 19, 2016
kikilove:
Reminds me of when I was in school.i never carried expo cause almost all my lecturers thought my Shakara was too much I dey do fine gal so I wouldn't bother reading a book at all,for that reason they were always checking on me in the exam hall nd changing my seats like an undecided spinster lol.........well in 200l we had this particular course, I try read the thing tire e nor enter my head oh so I went to complain to a class mate of mine,he said ahhhh that's easy na he would write with an empty pen on a copy of my school fees print out that way only me can see it in the hall.na so I allow am write oh,the next day we went to the hall and he gave it to me.i sat down nd held it.Exam never start I done dey shake dey sweat like a sinner in church because of what I was holding. Na so one of our lecturer come nd said everybody out, u would file in nd arrange yourselves again,as I hear that one I fly go out side throw expo inside my bag nd took out a clean school fees printout then went back in. As soon as the exams started, one external lecturer came in. Omo the guy just walked straight to me nd said stand up bring out ur school fees printout, I brought it out he looked at it closely,raised it in the sunlight turned the front nd back didn't see anything.he said give me ur booklet I did, same checking oh didn't see anything he said come out of ur sit I came out,he bent down nd checked under my desk, at this point my course mates were laughing oh cause dem know say I nor dey carry expo normally ironically a gal carrying expo all over her body was two seats away from me but she looks quiet nd innocent.as the man check e nor see anything he said I should turn around which I did e nor see anything that was Hw he asked me to sit down nd continue. Omo na that day I agree say that man dey use juju dey know who carry expo nd dat was the first nd last time I attempted it in my life.till I finish school I dey go read till day break during exams ohhh the ones I nor know I go ask questions shekina..........sorry for the errors grin grin
someone snitched on u jwor

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Since all my exams from 100l to 500l would b cbt, how one could try such
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Reading this stories I feel I should share mine actually its a friends one which happened right in my face

When I was in my third year I was introduced to bringing in EXPO due to my past result in which I go read tire dem go still dash me E even F even Many of us wey dey our Dept dey do am steady even our seniors self dem be badoo wet dey look up to them I no blame dem name my Dept cos am . One guy dey my department I respect am Im be my mentor for cheating he was neva caught once ..

To cut the long story short my guy that I said I respect will always tell my friend that was caught *Jara e*
He sha join on this fateful day na one simple course we get wet anybody fit pass am. He brought his MACRO chips to the venue before the exam I asked if he had expo on him he said no and I said me too (my expo dey with me that day) .

We started dey exam the invigilator scattered our formation that day we weren't setting close together we neva start the exam the invigilator don dey shout "You there just come out like that" my guy brain first scatter he ran outside first the man called him to come inside the guy mumuly came inside and the man grabbed his hand and the big expo . he beg beg the man didn't answer o he sha fell form . na God save me too I dn throw my own away cos the man for catch me too.

Now if i call my guy e no dey pick I no knw wetin I do am o .Abeg na my fault?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. I was caught the first and only time I tried it, way back in SS1.

Due to my pathological hatred for mathematics, I copied down some formulas on a piece of paper and took it into the test venue (mid-term test), but guilty conscience no gree me compose myself. I was so fidgety and scared that I drew my maths teacher to me like a magnet.

Eyeing me suspiciously, Mr Aghedo bent down, dipped his hand into my desk, fiddled around and drew out the paper. embarassed

Waving it like a sword, he said sternly "Ishilove, minus 5!" angry

Oh gosh, I was mortified. The humiliation was so much because everyone was laughing sad cry

At the end of the day I got 3/20. The man find 5 to minus e no see so he kukuma leave the 3 for me like that grin grin grin

That embarrassing incident marked the end of my very brief foray into criminality.

Lol, back then I knew a teacher that would minus the 3 you scored and still wait for the exams to minus the remaining two o.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Firstlady002(f): 5:40am On Jul 19, 2016
My own was early this year. The thing is I do snap all my note pages into my phone. So when I get a question, I just brought out my phone, open gallery, zoom and start writing. On this faithful morning, everybody was eating the cover of their biro but I was writing so I think that was what made the invigilator focus on me. He eventually caught me looking down but before he got to my seat as I always sit at the back, I had put it back. He searched and got my phone. It was an iPhone6 and the lecturer are all those lecturers wey no tap at all. He's an su. He kept pressing but the phone no gree on. He was wondering wch kind of phone is this and I insisted sir I'm not doing anything with my phone, in fact I don't have battery on it. Can't u see its not on. This man still dey use force press my phone home button o. So I quickly grab it from him he den call someone else to check, but before they arrive to my seat. I don off phone patapata. That was how the other man we call prince wey wan tap small collected the phone try look am then concluded that the phone no get battery, my heart was smiling. So I was stopped and couldn't finish the paper as bringing a phone to the exam hall alone is an offense. I still get B for the course anyway

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 5:47am On Jul 19, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Lmao! That was one hella story.

You are quite good at telling stories cheesy
Thanks hun smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2016
kikilove:
Reminds me of when I was in school.i never carried expo cause almost all my lecturers thought my Shakara was too much I dey do fine gal so I wouldn't bother reading a book at all,for that reason they were always checking on me in the exam hall nd changing my seats like an undecided spinster lol.........well in 200l we had this particular course, I try read the thing tire e nor enter my head oh so I went to complain to a class mate of mine,he said ahhhh that's easy na he would write with an empty pen on a copy of my school fees print out that way only me can see it in the hall.na so I allow am write oh,the next day we went to the hall and he gave it to me.i sat down nd held it.Exam never start I done dey shake dey sweat like a sinner in church because of what I was holding. Na so one of our lecturer come nd said everybody out, u would file in nd arrange yourselves again,as I hear that one I fly go out side throw expo inside my bag nd took out a clean school fees printout then went back in. As soon as the exams started, one external lecturer came in. Omo the guy just walked straight to me nd said stand up bring out ur school fees printout, I brought it out he looked at it closely,raised it in the sunlight turned the front nd back didn't see anything.he said give me ur booklet I did, same checking oh didn't see anything he said come out of ur sit I came out,he bent down nd checked under my desk, at this point my course mates were laughing oh cause dem know say I nor dey carry expo normally ironically a gal carrying expo all over her body was two seats away from me but she looks quiet nd innocent.as the man check e nor see anything he said I should turn around which I did e nor see anything that was Hw he asked me to sit down nd continue. Omo na that day I agree say that man dey use juju dey know who carry expo nd dat was the first nd last time I attempted it in my life.till I finish school I dey go read till day break during exams ohhh the ones I nor know I go ask questions shekina..........sorry for the errors grin grin

You said there was a girl two seats from you that had real expo, how come his juju didn't lead him to her? Your demeanor gave you away simple, maybe you were still shaky even after dumping the chip

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2016
joeace2020:

hmmm Aghedo... u school for UPSS.. Edo?
Heck no. Gidi born, Gidi raised
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2016
SnowJay92:

Lol, back then I knew a teacher that would minus the 3 you scored and still wait for the exams to minus the remaining two o.
The man knew I was an E student in Mathematics so maybe that's why he was lenient.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2016
buharisbae:
Lol mine was when I was in secondary school I carried expo for my biology (due to diagram and labelling) it was my 1st term exam in ss2 and I hate cramming the labelling part of biology so on a faithful morning I read my biology note back and forth I prepared for the exam as I got to the exam hall I slid the paper inside my stockings I went to the middle of the hall where u won't be suspected That much so as we settle for the exam then the invigilator enters (our Yoruba teacher) God that woman is mean and heartless! angry I hated her ryt from ss1 so since I Dont relate with her I said I Dont really have a problem so I did all my objectives and theory aspect remaining the diagram part as I brought out the paper I put it under mY skirt I already drew the plant cell and labelled so it remained the animal cell so I was drawing the animal cell my mind was sweeting me as I was expecting my A grin (This witch looking woman has an eagle eyes ) I was covered by many people and its hard to get in the middle as I looked up the woman was pressing phone I was like ahhh thank God! as I looked down at my paper to continue 10secs later the woman just came direct to me and said "wow u must be intelligent this exam that is giving people sleepless night" mumu like me just smile the next thing the woman change face and said isn't that ur money that fell at ur back as I turned my neck to look the woman just dragged the paper from my laps (I have never felt so embarased in my life) I was trynna explain the woman no gree! angry I tod her I wasn't feeling too well and that's not how I do chaii Yoruba women gat no chill naaso she dragme outta my seàt she threatened to disgrace me on the assembly ground I beg tire! this woman called me names "fyn girl like u no brain" "oloriburuku" she was screaming like I snatched her husband later she lay me down flogged my ass (the medium one I was flexing grin) she then tore my paper and told me to stat again. chaii I had only 15 mins to finish But I Sha finish after I came out of the hall I saw people looking at me I felt like stabbing them to death then my friend came to tell me sorry I felt the wall should swallow me I said I will never carry expo in my life again

but i still carry my first as usual cheesy

I was still made a prefect and I never had issue again in ss school

THE END

(story not really complete but my hand is paining me tongue) and sorry for my typo I still dey vex over the issue angry
come and sit on my laps.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by DaBullIT(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Thunder fire expo

Tecno phones and Google gives you A1
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Meesquared(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Mhen I did it at times o. by taking some shots of what I thing will come on my small camera tecno phone. I'll place it on my table on the answer sheet with my brown handkerchief. I'll place my left hand on my table(the full arm). then press with fingers on the table. I'll cover it once I saw an invigilator coming in. our Hall was very big tho. like a stage. the sits were arranged in steps so. I'll be in the middle row of the sits so it'll b difficult seeing from down or up the hall.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Meesquared(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2016
waywardpikin:
Let me start by saying that I graduated with a cgpa of 4.09. I'd always been an As and Bs student. Wasn't the most serious but when exams come around I can read the entire note and finish an entire textbook. People in my department always wondered how I did it. Some thought I used to sort lecturers cos I was hardly in class. The only secret was that I partied hard, and read only when it mattered.

The day I was caught with expo was in the second semester of my final year. Our timetable was so jumbled up that some core courses were put together back to back (una sabi as some timetable dey sabi useless). After I finished the exam for that evening by 5pm, I discovered that the next paper was in the morning of the following day. I tried to read the paper but mehn the whole thing just seemed like Greek. Nothing seemed to enter my head. The numerous calculations were threatening to break my head and the owu wey dey knack the son of man that period no get one single joy. It was also the last paper for the semester so, low motivation. That was how the devil whispered to my ears:

'Wayward pikin, tidy expo na! Do am the way you dey do am those days for 100 level.'

'But I no get mind again like those days. This thing fit fail me o,' I replied.

'Oga don't dull yourself na final year you dey. Nothing dey happen,' the devil retorted.

It was the easier option anyway so I tidied my expo. Packed a whole notebook into one tiny sheet of paper.

The next day na so I dey offload my expo into my answer sheet. My heart was racing 'gbugum gbugum gbugum' but I was confident that if I could download my expo into my answer sheet I was guaranteed an A in a 3 unit course.

All of a sudden an invigilator walked up to me and said, 'Pass me your answer sheet.' I passed my answer sheet to him and expertly slid my expo between my question paper.

The invigilator went through my answer sheet with a puzzled expression on his face and then asked me to pass my question paper. I passed my question paper to him and expertly slid my expo to the floor and stepped on it with my timberland boot. The invigilator went through my question paper with a puzzled expression on his face and then asked me to stand up.

As e come b like say water don dey pass garri, I start to dey cut am eye say make he calm down na. Why him blood too dey hot? With my eyes and a low tone I begged him, 'Please sir... Please sir...'

Na so him voice come increase say, 'I SAID YOU SHOULD STAND UP YOUNG MAN!'

At this point other students were looking in our direction. It seemed like the devil had chosen today of all days to disgrace me. Last paper of my final year exams. What manner of fvckery is this?

'Bros abeg na,' I begged with all the pity I could muster.

'I said STAND UP!!!'

At this point I started weighing my options, as e don dey be like say devil wan use this man to spoil my career. And that was when I did the unthinkable.

With the speed of light, I reached for my expo and stuck the thing in my mouth. Na so the invigilator jump on top chair like Jackie Chan con grab my throat so I no go fit to swallow am.

'Spit it out! I say spit it out!!'

For where. Shey dem dey teach monkey how to jump tree? I swallowed the God-damned thing, next thing I knew the invigilator landed me a very hot slap. As e be say I don confiscate the evidence, that was all I needed. I pushed him off me and turned to face him with ferocity of Sango, Thor and Amadioha combined.

'You slapped me! Why would you slap me? What did I do? How dare you?' I boiled, pointing my fingers in his face because if you touch lecturer dem fit expel you ooo.

'What did you do? You brought expo into an exam hall!'

'Which expo? Did you see me with anything? Why would you slap me?' At this point I was holding my answer sheet and question paper as well as my school recepit and ID card. He tried to collect it from me but I slapped his hand away.

'Oh, you think you're smart? Mr Patrick, come please.'

Mr Patrick came over, a man that didn't take me any course but knew me very well. I was always respectful and greeted him all the time.

'Yes what is it?'

'This boy brought expo to the exam hall.'

'What? You brought expo?'

'No sir I didn't bring anything. I was busy writing my exams next thing I knew this man came here and started harassing me. Next thing I knew he slapped me,' I said, turning to face my assailant with even more anger in my face, 'Why would you slap me?'

'You mean you have the guts to lie to me to my face? Something that you swallowed. I will deal with you today!'

'What swallow? Did you anything in my mouth?' I opened my mouth for all to see.

The speed with which Mr Patrick ran to get exam malpractice form still dey shock me till today. He didn't walk o. HE RAN. As if he had been praying for this day to come. Someone that I thought was my friend lol. I hate him till tomorrow and I never greeted him after that incident. He came back with the form but none of them could get me to sign that form because once you've signed it you have implicated yourself which in my school (don't ask, won't tell) could lead to a fine as high as N70,000 and also expulsion. They all kept trying to collect my answer sheet and receipt and ID card but the way I hold am tight ehn, you go know say na my life I dey fight for.

As I don enter devil trap I might as well fight my way out of it.

'He didn't carry any expo na. Leave him alone!'

'Why would you slap him?'

'Leave him, he's innocent!'

Shouts of support rented the exam hall, it didn't matter that half the students in the exam hall witnessed me swallowing the evidence. Eventually they called the school security to come bundle me and lock me up. When the security detail arrived and they saw me, their hands fall. They were people I knew and I used to tip them and buy them drinks every now and then. Besides, I wasn't the kind of guy that causes trouble.

Anyway I wasn't allowed to write the exam again, and that was how I quickly boarded a shuttle bus back to my off campus apartment before any more stories that touch comes into play. To say that I was embarrassed and pained by everything that happened is saying the least, but I am thankful that I had the good sense to not fill the exam malpractice form. When the results came out, that particular course showed up as a missing script.

That incident cost me an extra semester in uni which I would just approximate to an extra year. It wasn't funny but now I can laugh lol.

Over to you guys. Have you ever been caught with expo before?

#Wayward Pikin

CC seun lalasticlala Fynestboi Richiez olawaleba
bs

Mhen I did it at times o. by taking some shots of what I thing will come on my small camera tecno phone. I'll place it on my table on the answer sheet with my brown handkerchief. I'll place my left hand on my table(the full arm). then press with fingers on the table. I'll cover it once I saw an invigilator coming in. our Hall was very big tho. like a stage. the sits were arranged in steps so. I'll be in the middle row of the sits so it'll b difficult seeing from down or up the hall.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by andreawills96(f): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2016
waywardpikin:
Let me start by saying that I graduated with a cgpa of 4.09. I'd always been an As and Bs student. Wasn't the most serious but when exams come around I can read the entire note and finish an entire textbook. People in my department always wondered how I did it. Some thought I used to sort lecturers cos I was hardly in class. The only secret was that I partied hard, and read only when it mattered..

The day I was caught with expo was in the second semester of my final year. Our timetable was so jumbled up that some core courses were put together back to back (una sabi as some timetable dey sabi useless). After I finished the exam for that evening by 5pm, I discovered that the next paper was in the morning of the following day. I tried to read the paper but mehn the whole thing just seemed like Greek. Nothing seemed to enter my head. The numerous calculations were threatening to break my head and the owu wey dey knack the son of man that period no get one single joy. It was also the last paper for the semester so, low motivation. That was how the devil whispered to my ears:

'Wayward pikin, tidy expo na! Do am the way you dey do am those days for 100 level.'

'But I no get mind again like those days. This thing fit fail me o,' I replied.

'Oga don't dull yourself na final year you dey. Nothing dey happen,' the devil retorted.

It was the easier option anyway so I tidied my expo. Packed a whole notebook into one tiny sheet of paper.

The next day na so I dey offload my expo into my answer sheet. My heart was racing 'gbugum gbugum gbugum' but I was confident that if I could download my expo into my answer sheet I was guaranteed an A in a 3 unit course.

All of a sudden an invigilator walked up to me and said, 'Pass me your answer sheet.' I passed my answer sheet to him and expertly slid my expo between my question paper.

The invigilator went through my answer sheet with a puzzled expression on his face and then asked me to pass my question paper. I passed my question paper to him and expertly slid my expo to the floor and stepped on it with my timberland boot. The invigilator went through my question paper with a puzzled expression on his face and then asked me to stand up.

As e come b like say water don dey pass garri, I start to dey cut am eye say make he calm down na. Why him blood too dey hot? With my eyes and a low tone I begged him, 'Please sir... Please sir...'

Na so him voice come increase say, 'I SAID YOU SHOULD STAND UP YOUNG MAN!'

At this point other students were looking in our direction. It seemed like the devil had chosen today of all days to disgrace me. Last paper of my final year exams. What manner of fvckery is this?

'Bros abeg na,' I begged with all the pity I could muster.

'I said STAND UP!!!'

At this point I started weighing my options, as e don dey be like say devil wan use this man to spoil my career. And that was when I did the unthinkable.

With the speed of light, I reached for my expo and stuck the thing in my mouth. Na so the invigilator jump on top chair like Jackie Chan con grab my throat so I no go fit to swallow am.

'Spit it out! I say spit it out!!'

For where. Shey dem dey teach monkey how to jump tree? I swallowed the God-damned thing, next thing I knew the invigilator landed me a very hot slap. As e be say I don confiscate the evidence, that was all I needed. I pushed him off me and turned to face him with ferocity of Sango, Thor and Amadioha combined.

'You slapped me! Why would you slap me? What did I do? How dare you?' I boiled, pointing my fingers in his face because if you touch lecturer dem fit expel you ooo.

'What did you do? You brought expo into an exam hall!'

'Which expo? Did you see me with anything? Why would you slap me?' At this point I was holding my answer sheet and question paper as well as my school recepit and ID card. He tried to collect it from me but I slapped his hand away.

'Oh, you think you're smart? Mr Patrick, come please.'

Mr Patrick came over, a man that didn't take me any course but knew me very well. I was always respectful and greeted him all the time.

'Yes what is it?'

'This boy brought expo to the exam hall.'

'What? You brought expo?'

'No sir I didn't bring anything. I was busy writing my exams next thing I knew this man came here and started harassing me. Next thing I knew he slapped me,' I said, turning to face my assailant with even more anger in my face, 'Why would you slap me?'

'You mean you have the guts to lie to me to my face? Something that you swallowed. I will deal with you today!'

'What swallow? Did you anything in my mouth?' I opened my mouth for all to see.

The speed with which Mr Patrick ran to get exam malpractice form still dey shock me till today. He didn't walk o. HE RAN. As if he had been praying for this day to come. Someone that I thought was my friend lol. I hate him till tomorrow and I never greeted him after that incident. He came back with the form but none of them could get me to sign that form because once you've signed it you have implicated yourself which in my school (don't ask, won't tell) could lead to a fine as high as N70,000 and also expulsion. They all kept trying to collect my answer sheet and receipt and ID card but the way I hold am tight ehn, you go know say na my life I dey fight for.

As I don enter devil trap I might as well fight my way out of it.

'He didn't carry any expo na. Leave him alone!'

'Why would you slap him?'

'Leave him, he's innocent!'

Shouts of support rented the exam hall, it didn't matter that half the students in the exam hall witnessed me swallowing the evidence. Eventually they called the school security to come bundle me and lock me up. When the security detail arrived and they saw me, their hands fall. They were people I knew and I used to tip them and buy them drinks every now and then. Besides, I wasn't the kind of guy that causes trouble.

Anyway I wasn't allowed to write the exam again, and that was how I quickly boarded a shuttle bus back to my off campus apartment before any more stories that touch comes into play. To say that I was embarrassed and pained by everything that happened is saying the least, but I am thankful that I had the good sense to not fill the exam malpractice form. When the results came out, that particular course showed up as a missing script.

That incident cost me an extra semester in uni which I would just approximate to an extra year. It wasn't funny but now I can laugh lol.

Over to you guys. Have you ever been caught with expo before?

#Wayward Pikin

CC seun lalasticlala Fynestboi Richiez olawalebabs
. For my finals, expo was back to back, I never carried paper oh or textbook oh, but my Nokia touch light was my best companion and I was never caught, mayb cus I have this innocent face sha
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Expo for where?? Me no get that kain mind abeg. Throughout my sch days I never carry am for once cos fear dey quick catch me. Buh if person carry am beside me and open for me sha, I fit no mind that one grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by toboski1(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2016
HRich:
In my Primary days Yes
primary school ke? your kind go manipulate our budgets for naija oooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience by kikilove(f): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2016
SnowJay92:

You said there was a girl two seats from you that had real expo, how come his juju didn't lead him to her? Your demeanor gave you away simple, maybe you were still shaky even after dumping the chip
I think I was still shaky lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU / Nigerian Boarding School Experiences / Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.