Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) (6410 Views)

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Piptoes(f): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Randy91:

Randy dey ur back!!!
come dey for my front grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

You sound like a psychologist.

I'll take that as compliment my lady. And please tell me why do you call yourself Ronaldinho?
Could it be that you're a footballer or football fan?

Or perhaps wink you give yourself that name to describe how good you're when it comes to satisfying a man. Or maybe because you're so beautiful and smart in describing your attributes you tends to use Ronaldinho.

Lols I love ladies that are playful. You sound like one cheesy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

I'll take that as compliment my lady. And please tell me why do you call yourself Ronaldinho?
Could it be that you're a footballer or football fan?

Or perhaps wink you give yourself that name to describe how good you're when it comes to satisfying a man. Or maybe because you're so beautiful and smart in describing your attributes you tends to use Ronaldinho.

Lols I love ladies that are playful. You sound like one cheesy grin

That name came forth from my skillful nature in that stuff.....u know that thing now!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

That name came forth from my skillful nature in that stuff.....u know that thing now!!!!!

I knew it. Lols grin

But my worries remain like this, when you marry a God fearing man just like every lady pray for. If he's just an average guy and not as adventurous as your ex'ses what would you do?

Would you build him up to become a champ or you will simply look for supplements around to aid your satisfaction.

Am please what can take the place of good sex in marriage? Can there be anything to displace that.?

Going back to the main issues of the topic, please how do you have safe unprotected sex with your partner. Don't tell me those skills of yours are learned from protected sex.

Over to you my lady. Let's learn. wink cool cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Piptoes:

Hey beautiful why not do us a favour and contribute to our discussion. Would really love to hear your views Mrs Bum Bum shaker grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

I knew it. Lols grin

But my worries remain like this, when you marry a God fearing man just like every lady pray for. If he's just an average guy and not as adventurous as your ex'ses what would you do?

Would you build him up to become a champ or you will simply look for supplements around to aid your satisfaction.

Am please what can take the place of good sex in marriage? Can there be anything to displace that.?

Going back to the main issues of the topic, please how do you have safe unprotected sex with your partner. Don't tell me those skills of yours are learned from protected sex.

Over to you my lady. Let's learn. wink cool cheesy

First of all I don't engage in such unprotected sex.
Meanwhile I have been joking all this while, how do you think I will take tuber of yam and still be alive?

Marriage is a different thing. People have reasons for marriage?
Is marriage all about sex? Or are my going into marriage for sex?

Marriage is more than that. It a whole ball of ideas that one needs to know.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

First of all I don't engage in such unprotected sex.
Meanwhile I have been joking all this while, how do you think I will take tuber of yam and still be alive?

Marriage is a different thing. People have reasons for marriage?
Is marriage all about sex? Or are my going into marriage for sex?

Marriage is more than that. It a whole ball of ideas that one needs to know.

Am glad you're saying this. Finally you're coming out of your shell. Seriously sex is overrated. I hope sincerely many have a change of orientation.

So are you Taken?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

Am glad you're saying this. Finally you're coming out of your shell. Seriously sex is overrated. I hope sincerely many have a change of orientation.

So are you Taken?

Taken in wat sense?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Taken in wat sense?

Meaning are you in a relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by arabadayor17(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mourns on her private part? WTF is that? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

Meaning are you in a relationship?

Lol...why won't I?

Calabar girl no dey carry last.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Lolzzz...I go for Yam tuber D**ks... She is still learner.
I like dat grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Am not a boyfriend snatcher.
She will adapt.
It is not wide...it is adaptation and besides mine is a fisher net pussscy.

pishure of ur fishernet pussy

or

ahdonbelive it
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Israellb(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
According to you You said ''after each sex'' which mean it's not her first, proberbly not second, she will soon adapt na, that's if she hasn't already
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Israellb:
According to you You said ''after each sex'' which mean it's not her first, proberbly not second, she will soon adapt na, that's if she hasn't already

Lol...yes now. Maybe she wants people to know her man is endowed.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Lol...why won't I?

Calabar girl no dey carry last.

Chai Calabar! Now I see where the experience are coming from. It's hereditary over there. Lols

So how's your day beautiful?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

Chai Calabar! Now I see where the experience are coming from. It's hereditary over there. Lols

So how's your day beautiful?

Very Hot.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Piptoes:

staying@d back turns me on cool
Piptoes:

staying@d back turns me on

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Randy91:

staying@d back turns me on cool

staying@d back turns me on

Randy wat are u looking for at the back.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Israellb(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Lol...yes now. Maybe she wants people to know her man is endowed.
Lol i think that's it.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

German JUICE grin
Ronaldinnioh:

German JUICE
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Randy91:

German JUICE grin

German JUICE

Hmmmmmmmi. I pray you don't see bitter leaf juice.

And Randy are u that muscular guy on ur dp?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Very Hot.
Ehyah sorry about that. Hope you have relax and refresh yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dead Pose Trending In South Africa / Check Out Ethiopia Model As She Shows Off Her Killing Point (photos) / Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.