Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Rev. Father And My Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rev. Father And My Girl. (2410 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Father And My Girl. by justineu(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
this has been bothering me since so said i should share it with my NLders.. My girl called n told me she will be going to see a rev. Father that is a family friend. normally, she sumetymes go there to see the rev father without any second thought from me but this particular one got me thinking. last week, she wanted me to come see her @ her place but i declined it cus she made me angry prior to the invitation then this week she came up with the reverend father ish. she said the reason why she is going to meet the rev. Father is that afta stayin fr dayz the rev. Father will give her sum money that she's going there just fr the money. So many questionz has been runing through mγ̲ head since then. 1. Is it allowed fr a lady to visit a catholic priest fr 2 to 3 dayz in his parish ause? 2. Why would a rev father ask a lady(family friend) to cum to his parish ause to stay with him b4 giving her cash? 3. If the father want to give her money frm his heart while nt ask fr her acct no and send the money?
Re: Rev. Father And My Girl. by Sexxkillz: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wait for a hand writing on your kitchen wall before you get sense. . . You hear me so?
Re: Rev. Father And My Girl. by justineu(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Wait for a hand writing on your kitchen wall before you get sense. . . You hear me so?
Oga don't need to add insult there na.
Re: Rev. Father And My Girl. by dewhaley: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
YES NAU...SHE IS GOIN TO SEE A REV FATHER DAT FADA HER ASS EXCLUSIVELY....BABA WISE UP OOO
Re: Rev. Father And My Girl. by Behira(f): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
I smell something meaty not just fishy but investigate tho b4 u jump into conclusions
Re: Rev. Father And My Girl. by Pweedyfaszy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
I've been scared of rev.fathers since childhood.
Re: Rev. Father And My Girl. by Okpueze1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please be careful with what you post online. Go and get a life instead of showing your shocking stupidity for all to see. How old are you?

I believe your parents are not aware that you are using an Internet enabled phone.
You are so immature and think like a kid that you are.

Is the Rev Fr owing you?

So Rev Fr's do not entertain visitors? Are there no visitor's room(s) in the Rev Fr's house? So the girl cannot visit the priest who is her family's friend? Then if the girl wants to go after the visit the priest should not give her money as a student she is? Why should the priest be sending her money into her account?

Are you the one to tell the priest how to spend his or the parish money?

Are you so poor that you can't give your purported 'wife' little money so that she would stop visiting the priest?

An opportunist like you. You only know how to take advantage of the cheap sex you get from the poor girl and nothing again about her well being concerns you.

You are so unprotected and in your thinking, the priest is also an opportunist like you.

The priest is innocently carrying out his divine mission of caring for souls and among them is the one you are constantly damaging.

So boy, go and get a life. Leave the innocent priest alone!

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father And My Girl. by dreamwords: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Its likely hes banging her front and back, but only God knows
Re: Rev. Father And My Girl. by justineu(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okpueze1:
Please be careful with what you post online. Go and get a life instead of showing your shocking stupidity for all to see. How old are you?

I believe your parents are not aware that you are using an Internet enabled phone.
You are so immature and think like a kid that you are.

Is the Rev Fr owing you?

So Rev Fr's do not entertain visitors? Are there no visitor's room(s) in the Rev Fr's house? So the girl cannot visit the priest who is her family's friend? Then if the girl wants to go after the visit the priest should not give her money as a student she is? Why should the priest be sending her money into her account?

Are you the one to tell the priest how to spend his or the parish money?

Are you so poor that you can't give your purported 'wife' little money so that she would stop visiting the priest?

An opportunist like you. You only know how to take advantage of the cheap sex you get from the poor girl and nothing again about her well being concerns you.

You are so unprotected and in your thinking, the priest is also an opportunist like you.

The priest is innocently carrying out his divine mission of caring for souls and among them is the one you are constantly damaging.

So boy, go and get a life. Leave the innocent priest alone!
u are very stup!d!! Did I write in my post the girl is sleeping with the reverend father? Just wanted to knw why a girl should be visiting a revernd father, wat will is congregation say? If he wanted to send money to her why nt send the money through her account?.. U Want me to gist u stories wat reverend father has done to their congeregation? If u don't av any tangible tin to contribute go kill ur self.

For ur info: am a catholic, and who said she is a student?

(1) (Reply)

30+ Sexy Nude Photos Of Lady Gaga 18+ / Boy Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him / Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.