Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Citizens Are Suffering; The Leaders Are Smiling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Citizens Are Suffering; The Leaders Are Smiling (281 Views)

Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling / Viral: See What Our Future Leaders Are Posting On Facebook / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Citizens Are Suffering; The Leaders Are Smiling by Fatherherokay(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
THE CITIZENS ARE SUFFERING; THE LEADERS ARE SMILING
It is in no doubt that Nigeria is facing serious challenges across all sectors. But for the purpose of this write-up, I would be focusing on the effect of the salaries some of the state governments refuse to pay workers,the adverse effect it is having now, and the debilitating effects it may have in the future if not quickly checked.All my life, I’ve always been hearing that there is no money to pay salary for the citizens, or money to carry out implementation of infrastructures, but I’ve never heard that the government has no money to pay the salaries and allowances of the political post holders, who sit down there thinking with their bellies. I have always heard no money in the treasuries yet some people are burying money under the ground in the farm (YES, happening in Nigeria if you have not heard).

No money in Ekiti has always been the complaint, yet someone is using billions of Naira to buy 6 magnificent houses that he will not live in at once. Now the trend is that they use the holy scripture to justify their actions. They deceive us that they read bible at night every day, but they didn’t read the part that told them not to embezzle from the arms deal. They forget the part that said greediness and selfishness is a sin. Yet some Nigerians are still falling for their snaky deception. Nigerians wake up! Don’t let us be over-religious and remain blindfolded from the truth. On my recent voyage from Lagos to Kano, I had the chance to find a seat at the rear end of the bus. As I was thinking about the state of Nigeria and why things are going wrong in READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/07/topic-81-citizens-are-suffering-pot.html
Re: The Citizens Are Suffering; The Leaders Are Smiling by cruzita(f): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
if I say I never tire for this country,I dey lie

(1) (Reply)

Love On The Highway / Find Your Marriage Partner Easily On Singlesplaza.com.ng / Choose Your Celebrity Crush From Mavins Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.