Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling (1060 Views)

When Your Chick is Angry, Just Singing "Baby Calm Down" Doesn't Solve The Matter / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Some people are so angry with themselves, to the extent they are visibly angry whenever they see people that are Smiling...
My-Experience-Today..
I was coming back from church today with all sorts of smiles on my face..
Then, I noticed a guy I never knew before, who just waved his right hand in a back-hand non-challant "gerraouutt-of-my-face" manner.
I didn't even notice it was me the angry wave was meant for, until I passed him and he let out a very long sustained Patience-Ozokwor's-type-of-hiss just at the moment he passed my side..
Then, I did a quick flash-back and realised he had been so angry all the while he was approaching, and he kept looking at me as he approached, before he finally waved the angry wave, and murmured whatever I never even knew he was murmuring at the moment just before he hissed..
I thought maybe he was doing all those things to someone he hated who was coming right behind me..
I quickly turned back.. And there he was., walking down the road all alone, with no one else in sight but him alone.
That was when I realised he was just angry at me..
You can imagine that..
He was angry at someone he never knew.
Just because my face was filled with smiles..
Last-Bullet..
My Face is a naturally smiling face..
Yess.!!
Even when things are not all good for me,, my little face keeps smiling.. And I thank God for that.
But then, to you reading this,, if your life is not letting you smile, please try and see if you can find a little light anywhere anyhow and give yourself some smiles..
Don't go about being angry on people who are smiling, you might not know what problems they are already having, and yet they found some other good reasons to forget the problems they are having so as to have a good smile.
God Bless You.
Happy Sunday..

2 Likes

Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Na so dem dey do o... Some people just get angry at you for no reasons... I remembered one of my friends who even disliked me to the extent of telling some ladies in my class that they should make blood covenant so that none of them will leak the evil they want to do to me. shocked It was one of them called hope that exposed them to me... I was only in sss1.

1 Like

Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Picture Of Your Face Before I Judge... Some People's face Can Spoil Your Day
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
Na so dem dey do o... Some people just get angry at you for no reasons... I remembered one of my friends who even disliked me to the extent of telling some ladies in my class that they should make blood covenant so that none of them will leak the evil they want to do to me. shocked It was one of them called hope that exposed them to me... I was only in sss1.
Too much Nollywood don dey do you strong thing

4 Likes

Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
You sure say you no steal him wife
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by basmur(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
That why me i always say this prayer

'God protect me from bad people monitoring me without knowledge especially those with evil motives'

1 Like

Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
NoFavors:
Too much Nollywood don dey do you strong thing
I'm serious.. There was a day they soaked my school bag inside the water where teachers wash their hands.
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeadRat:
Picture Of Your Face Before I Judge... Some People's face Can Spoil Your Day
You sure say you wan see my face true true.??
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
You sure say you no steal him wife
Chaaii.. People sef..
Effortlessly making pple laugh crazily with the things they type here.
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
Wetin u do them.??
Maybe dem dey envy ur beauty
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
tk4rd:
Wetin u do them.??
Maybe dem dey envy ur beauty
It's far from that.. I think it's related to academics.
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by QueenSekxy(f): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
so what was the reason for this thread, ,still confused undecided
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Oshogbo @ work
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
They can even kill you self grin
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Adaumunocha(f): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dem full NL
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by mofeoluwadassah: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
tongue
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
tk4rd:
Chaaii.. People sef..
Effortlessly making pple laugh crazily with the things they type here.
Glad I made you laugh.

1 Like

Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by Windflower(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol,funny thing is you might not be the one he hissed at,people are so frustrated this days,might just be he is replaying an angry incident in his head. Its happened to me of recent,the girl is like a junior sister to me,she hissed while looking at me and I didn't see anyone there,its was just two of us. I concluded she hissed at me for no reason unknowingly she just fought with someone

1 Like

Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's far from that.. I think it's related to academics.
Oohh.. So dem dey envy your smart brain.??

1 Like

Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
MammyYoo567:
They can even kill you self grin
That was why I quickly turned ooo..
Just in case he brought out dagger or something.
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
This one here is expecting action movie, or some deep romantic novel.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Dem full NL
I dey see them.. Joy Killers
Re: Some People Can Get Angry Just Because Some Other People Are Smiling by tk4rd: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Windflower:
Lol,funny thing is you might not be the one he hissed at,people are so frustrated this days,might just be he is replaying an angry incident in his head. Its happened to me of recent,the girl is like a junior sister to me,she hissed while looking at me and I didn't see anyone there,its was just two of us. I concluded she hissed at me for no reason unknowingly she just fought with someone
I see.. Anyway, I thank God he carried his nonsense wahalla and continued going..

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Mini Flats At Ladilak - Fetuga St, Bariga, Lagos, For ₦350,000 / How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter / One Of The Effects Of Having A Polygamous Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.