Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? (1056 Views)

Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / Cute Chick With A Hairy pvssy( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by BoiledHead(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
After enjoying 4 rounds of steamy and graphic sex I asked my self, if there was no vag!na.

How would this world be for men??

Discuss

Cc lalasticlala fp
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by vicstar(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
• • • • • There would have being no fücking too undecided
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by ronald4lif(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Useless, fvcking useless. Life without pussay would have been as useless as fvck. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by Sexxkillz: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
If you had a brain, you'd have realized there wouldn't be "men" in the first place without it.
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
You cannot know the usefulness of something that never existed. undecided
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by naijaboiy: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you had a brain, you'd have realized there wouldn't be "men" in the first place without it.
Even truer.
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by vicstar(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
baba boiledHead I need u to stand with vizkiz on d judgment day...how do u see it wink cool

Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by basisop(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
We would have eaten your boiledhead
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by unapapadeycraze: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Na this kind thread i dey use get likes.

Click like if you are sure that the op lacks common sense.
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
my hand dey up for u..

Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by prinsam30: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
If There Was No Pvssy, then the nyanch could take its place na, Abi which kind mumu topic be this
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by Wh0AmI(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Na this kind thread i dey use get likes.

Click like if you are sure that the op lacks common sense.
For this your front, I rather not click like or share, then. smiley
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by obiorathesubtle: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided Uuh.. If you can't use the front door.. Use the back..

No vagina means more anal sex.
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by EniHolar(f): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Then you would not have been born.
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2016
BoiledHead:
After enjoying 4 rounds of steamy and graphic sex I asked my self, if there was no vag!na.

Discuss

Cc lalasti.clala fp
u even tagged lala grin
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by Udmaster(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2016
BoiledHead:

Discuss

Cc lalasticlala fp
no puss.y? U f.uck a b.itch azz
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by bitchcrafts: 1:48am On Jul 18, 2016
no need for intromittent organs then, we'll be pooing and pissing through our asses hermaphrodite-like grin
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 18, 2016

Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by kirchofff(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2016
iLegend:

Then I'd become a billionaire by selling pocket pússies and holding seminars on how to use it. Everything that looks like a disadvantage is an advantage to innovators.

Without pússy men will be more focused in life. And if they want sexual relief, then they'll buy my silicon vagína.
lol, the great entrepreneur
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by halfricanadian(f): 2:26am On Jul 18, 2016
We wud av invented it
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by vikspring(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
We wud av invented it
invented what
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by vikspring(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
iLegend:

Then I'd become a billionaire by selling pocket pússies and holding seminars on how to use it. Everything that looks like a disadvantage is an advantage to innovators.

Without pússy men will be more focused in life. And if they want sexual relief, then they'll buy my silicon vagína.

i feel you ooo
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by vikspring(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
EniHolar:
Then you would not have been born.

dem go comot somehow somehow na
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by vikspring(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Uuh.. If you can't use the front door.. Use the back..

No vagina means more anal sex.

see your dirty mind
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by vikspring(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Useless, fvcking useless. Life without pussay would have been as useless as fvck. grin

please refrain

fvck is not useless
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by vikspring(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
You cannot know the usefulness of something that never existed. undecided

your head dey dia jawe
Re: If There Was No Pvssy What Would We Have Done? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2016
don't even think 'bout it!

(1) (Reply)

23 Things To Do To Excite Your Husband / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? / Top Lies Scientists Have Said About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.