Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? (3354 Views)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by JayCynic(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
She is cute and I've been looking at her ass for almost 3months now but at night she usually screams Jesus when she is banged. Is it a sin?
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by hahnsmall: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
You need a job undecided

16 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by mofeoluwadassah: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
maybe jesus na her husband name grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by HajimeSaito(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
JayCynic:
She is cute and I've been looking at her ass for almost 3months now but at night she usually screams Jesus when she is banged. Is it a sin?

Both you and your neighbour suffer from hereditary stupidity. The type of stupidity that is transmitted through the family lineage from parent to child.
I'll pray for your deliverance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by NeeKlaus: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Both you and your neighbour suffer from hereditary stupidity. The type of stupidity that is transmitted through the family lineage from parent to child.
Zero sense.
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by whitebeard(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Op why da fvck u lying...why are u always lying haba..pls give it a break..!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
JayCynic:

cheesy

And how the hell u know "SHE BANGS!" ?

Aha! U must be PEEPING TOM tongue..u watched her in a tiny hole while being rammed so hard...

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by HajimeSaito(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Zero sense.

Zero sense? Is that the genetic legacy your father left for you? You are truly to be pitied.
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by chibowobbed(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Udominit

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by olaleks007(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
angry

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by pat1612(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Corrupt mind grin
She is praying before going to sleep tongue

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by Leakdaddy: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wasn't it Jesus hu created sex

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by lgboks(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

And how the hell u know "SHE BANGS!" ?

Aha! U must be PEEPING TOM tongue..u watched her in a tiny hole while being rammed so hard...
kashybaby
Come on.... Today is sunday grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
... Is Like The Dick Too Big

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by JayCynic(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Go back to school and read Biology again
Is there any type of heredetary trait? Probably transferred from uncle to Nephew. You suffer from the kind of dumbheadedness that is transferred from Nnamdi Kanu to Biafrans. Nonsense without balls and brains
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by JayCynic(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Zero sense? Is that the genetic legacy your father left for you? You are truly to be pitied.

You are just talking about genetic legacy and hereditary. Please we are aware that you are learning Biology for the first time, go and tell your dullard teacher (if you have one) to differentiate between Nairaland and Almajiri schools for you
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by jiksman3: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
hahnsmall:
You need a job undecided
Bank job
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by HajimeSaito(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
JayCynic:

Go back to school and read Biology again
Is there any type of heredetary trait? Probably transferred from uncle to Nephew. You suffer from the kind of dumbheadedness that is transferred from Nnamdi Kanu to Biafrans. Nonsense without balls and brains

My pity for your stupidity ends where my curiosity at the origins of the said stupidity begins.
You should direct your anger at your unfortunate parents, especially the lunatic case who sired you.
Hope that after the misfortune of your birth someone took the pains to introduce your simple minded folks to condom use.
Believe me just one of your type is enough for this world.
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by JayCynic(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:

My pity for your stupidity ends where my curiosity at the origins of the said stupidity begins.
You should direct your anger at your unfortunate parents, especially the lunatic case who sired you.
Hope that after the misfortune of your birth someone took the pains to introduce your simple minded folks to condom use.
Believe me just one of your type is enough for this world.

Well but well, its funny how brawns say foolish things and think they are pretty clever. Its rather pathetic that you are oblivious of the fact that your intelligence is lower than the Africanus level. Thats just the nature of morons. Your mother's bore-holed anus had filtered all the intelligence left in the neucleus of your littleton sperm, yet she still managed to drop a non-stratified thing of a foetus through her wide apart fistula cunt. I bet that 4-year old Fulani children are more intelligible than you are. Usman Dan Fodio's dullard ancestors are busy throwing a party and thanking their gods for reincarnating a rare Australopithecus specimen in the person of you.
Dollophead
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by Peachess(f): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
She's just reminding Jesus to punish her.
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by pu7pl3(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Peachess:
She's just reminding Jesus to punish her.

Asif u dont say it too wenever ure at it

Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by HajimeSaito(m): 1:30am On Oct 09, 2017
JayCynic:

Well but well, its funny how brawns say foolish things and think they are pretty clever. Its rather pathetic that you are oblivious of the fact that your intelligence is lower than the Africanus level. Thats just the nature of morons. Your mother's bore-holed anus had filtered all the intelligence left in the neucleus of your littleton sperm, yet she still managed to drop a non-stratified thing of a foetus through her wide apart fistula cunt. I bet that 4-year old Fulani children are more intelligible than you are. Usman Dan Fodio's dullard ancestors are busy throwing a party and thanking their gods for reincarnating a rare Australopithecus specimen in the person of you.
Dollophead

Is this lower life form still talking? Would you like me to tell you your life story as the byproduct of a five minute fvck session? Do you even know who your father was? You are the son of a thousand fathers, each one more useless than the other.
Your runsgirl mother is a disgrace to the dignity of womanhood and your entire family is groaning under the yoke of an ancestral curse.
Put an end to your miserable existence by jumping into a lagoon or someone might do it for you with a bullet.
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by JayCynic(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Is this lower life form still talking? Would you like me to tell you your life story as the byproduct of a five minute fvck session? Do you even know who your father was? You are the son of a thousand fathers, each one more useless than the other.
Your runsgirl mother is a disgrace to the dignity of womanhood and your entire family is groaning under the yoke of an ancestral curse.
Put an end to your miserable existence by jumping into a lagoon or someone might do it for you with a bullet.

Whoever created you should have known that he was spamming the world by adding an Anthropoid ape to a place where human beings are supposed to habitate, not surprised tho. What would you expect from the son of a pygmy?
Your mother, though an ugly bonobo was shocked at how ugly you were on the day she birthed you. I know a forest full of apes where I could advice you to get a wife there, and start a race and family of ferrets. Instead of showcasing you low IQ on Nairaland
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by HajimeSaito(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
JayCynic:

Whoever created you should have known that he was spamming the world by adding an Anthropoid ape to a place where human beings are supposed to habitate, not surprised tho. What would you expect from the son of a pygmy?
Your mother, though an ugly bonobo was shocked at how ugly you were on the day she birthed you. I know a forest full of apes where I could advice you to get a wife there, and start a race and family of ferrets. Instead of showcasing you low IQ on Nairaland

Talking about low IQ, who is the idiot that is creating threads about how he overheard his olosho mother's sexual moaning while more productive minds are creating blogs and making cash from E-Buisness?
Please shut your gutter mouth and stop spewing nonsense on nairaland or I will have you banned indefinitely.
Concentrate on how to escape from the research facility in which you incarcerated while scientists carry out experiments on you.
Tell your useless family members to stop spreading monkey pox disease or they will be exterminated for being a public health hazard.
Re: My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin? by JayCynic(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Talking about low IQ, who is the idiot that is creating threads about how he overheard his olosho mother's sexual moaning while more productive minds are creating blogs and making cash from E-Buisness?
Please shut your gutter mouth and stop spewing nonsense on nairaland or I will have you banned indefinitely.
Concentrate on how to escape from the research facility in which you incarcerated while scientists carry out experiments on you.
Tell your useless family members to stop spreading monkey pox disease or they will be exterminated for being a public health hazard.

Im 17, you ape. But my past is brighter than your future, I have more skillsets than your whole Chimp lineage will. I see how productive you are, of course you have broken a record of being the first simian on Nairaland. Kudos. But before I let you know that my cellar is your peak. Do know that your monicker is the name that was given to the first slowpoke baboon found on planet earth. Focus on getting your frustrated ass a forest to sleep and a banana to eat, rather than trying to be a human being cause even the devil that is using you knows that you belong to the forest and trees.

(1) (Reply)

Father Share Photos Of Her Pretty 5-years Daughter Preparing Pounded Yam For Him / How To Spot Irresponsible Men / Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.