Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum (2965 Views)

Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh / Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) / Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
jcross19:
confirm , these are your monikers you are using to deceive people now even the readers have discovered you are joker.
Leander, Realmindz, geoworldedu, they said you people are me. Isn't this another CHRISTIAN LIE
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
jcross19:
confirm , these are your monikers you are using to deceive people now even the readers have discovered you are joker.
Keandre, Realmindz, geoworldedu, Urahara,they said you people are me. Isn't this another CHRISTIAN LIE
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sinkills:
Since to you Jesus is fake and pastor Kumuyi and every other church person including myself is an actor, sorry there is no need discussing with a person like you. Your blinded mind is made up in your delusion. I pray it does not lead you to eternal doom. May God have mercy on your soul and save you before it becomes too late I J N, Amen.

Deep down your heart somehow, you know that all these people are fake. Now if indeed you were in the programme yesterday as you said, did you see any of the lame person from your own angle walk? The blind people in the place where you sat, did he see? All the ones you saw close to you before the so-called TESTIMONY, did you see any miracle with them?

Now LAST BULLET, ACCORDING TO YOUR STORYBOOK, JESUS SAID THAT YOU WILL DO GREATER THINGS THAN HIM. WHICH GREATER THING HAVE YOU DONE THAN THE SUPOOSED JESUS? CAN YOU WALK ON WATER? HAS YOUR SHADOW HEALED SOMEONE? CAN YOU COMMAND A TREE TO DRY UP? GO AND THINK ABOUT ALL THESE THINGS. EUSEBIUS HAS SCAMMED YOU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Ranchhoddas: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
jcross19:
this is moniker with similar prefix of -otem . What about geoworld? And many more!!!!! Stay there continue deceiving yourself.
Not true. Geoworld is someone else.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Ranchhoddas: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Chosen congregation have the most number of hungry looking members

Their pastor sells vests to them that would repel attacks from the enemy; this same pastor then has huge number of bodyguards; what does he need bodyguards for if the vests work so well?
Hahahaha. Really? KingEbukasblog should come and confirm this. Na him church be that.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by geoworldedu: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
jcross19:
you smoke Indian hemp Abi na canabis? E be like say u dey see vision abi? Do you know when I opened my account? Since 2013 and u are here yarning trash. Nuelzy, Philfearon, Rich4god, Keandre, Kingjahzmineking, so all of you be Otem Abi? Abeg when did Otem become Omnipresent?

yet dead yahweh the bastard son of God didn't know when Serpent tempted Eve angry MUMU!
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by jcross19: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
geoworldedu:

you smoke Indian hemp Abi na canabis? E be like say u dey see vision abi? Do you know when I opened my account? Since 2013 and u are here yarning trash. Nuelzy, Philfearon, Rich4god, Keandre, Kingjahzmineking, so all of you be Otem Abi? Abeg when did Otem become Omnipresent?

yet dead yahweh the bastard son of God didn't know when Serpent tempted Eve angry MUMU!
funny!!!!! You are all the same. Bark like dog okay!!!!!!!. Your signature speak for itself.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by joseff14(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sinkills:
From the information provided by one of the testifiers, she came to the previous crusade but did not get healed so did the young man that was mad for twelve years from a campus who was cured at the crusade. But this time around, they got their miracles. It is possible for some people with problems to come to a crusade or Church program where some are healed without getting healed their own healing.
The reason I may not know. But they should not give up. Another day may be theirs. But to state that miracles are not real is to deny the existence of the miracle Worker, God Himself or to allege that pastor Kumuyi asked people to forge testimony is to accuse the holiness preacher falsely. I am not typing this because of you and those who appear to be atteists and therefore want to draw a lot of people to their camp. I am typing it for those who have problems that seem to be impossible to solve to know that miracles are real and that with God, all things are possible.
this is not the first pastor kumuyi crusade I've attended and I won't gain anything from lying or vilifying his reputation but I haven't seen any miracle with my own eyes. the only miracles are the ones on the screen. there was this blind man that do attend deeper life church for quite some time. each time I see him being dragged to the church I use to wonder, where is the miracle god this man is talking about? till the man stopped going, nothing happened. I need to see one obvious miracle before I can believe that all these testimony, shared on the pulpit aren't stage-managed.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by geoworldedu: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
jcross19:
funny!!!!! You are all the same. Bark like dog okay!!!!!!!. Your signature speak for itself.

I believe there's no dog except ALLAH is my signature. I made it so when I went to Muslim forum and they give me a signature THERE'S NO god Except Allah. Then I gat change the stuff to dog on my profile. So what are you saying? You're a confused soul like your god Jehovah.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
geoworldedu:

I believe there's no dog except ALLAH is my signature. I made it so when I went to Muslim forum and they give me a signature THERE'S NO god Except Allah. Then I gat change the stuff to dog on my profile. So what are you saying? You're a confused soul like your god Jehovah.
Better leave the guy alone. He's only showing the characteristics of satan(yahweh) his father. LYING!
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by jcross19: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
geoworldedu:

I believe there's no dog except ALLAH is my signature. I made it so when I went to Muslim forum and they give me a signature THERE'S NO god Except Allah. Then I gat change the stuff to dog on my profile. So what are you saying? Am confused soul like my god domino reverad.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by geoworldedu: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
jcross19:
[/quote]
You dey craze!!! Why are you changing my post? is that what yahweh ur god taught you. Come when did that kind of thing start? Better change that nonsense right away b4 I smoke ur god in fire like smokefish angry[quote author=jcross19 post=47676235]
You dey craze!!! Why are you changing my post? is that what yahweh ur god taught you. Come when did that kind of thing start? Better change that nonsense right away b4 I smoke ur god in fire like smokefish
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by benbreeze: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
I don't engage in any arguement aim towards condemning any1 or religion. My acceptance of Christ come from personal experience.
I once had a neighbour that ran Mad for months and it was at one of the crusade organise by Pastor kumuyi that she got her healing..A friend of mine with a sore legs also his healing..This he miracles that am aware of and not that I heard it..I am not a member of the church and i regards him as a true man of God
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by jcross19: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
geoworldedu:

You dey craze!!! Why are you changing my post? is that what yahweh ur god taught you. Come when did that kind of thing start? Better change that nonsense right away b4 I smoke ur god in fire like smokefish angry
You dey craze!!! Why are you changing my post? is that what yahweh ur god taught you. Come when did that kind of thing start? Better change that nonsense right away b4 I smoke my god in fire like smokefish
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Goddys(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
otem4eartum:

Deep down your heart somehow, you know that all these people are fake. Now if indeed you were in the programme yesterday as you said, did you see any of the lame person from your own angle walk? The blind people in the place where you sat, did he see? All the ones you saw close to you before the so-called TESTIMONY, did you see any miracle with them?

Now LAST BULLET, ACCORDING TO YOUR STORYBOOK, JESUS SAID THAT YOU WILL DO GREATER THINGS THAN HIM. WHICH GREATER THING HAVE YOU DONE THAN THE SUPOOSED JESUS? CAN YOU WALK ON WATER? HAS YOUR SHADOW HEALED SOMEONE? CAN YOU COMMAND A TREE TO DRY UP? GO AND THINK ABOUT ALL THESE THINGS. EUSEBIUS HAS SCAMMED YOU
If u don't come to Lord's Chosen as you have boasted, I will know you are a real coward. Whenever you come, make sure you enter inside the church.If you don't see and experience the raw power of God you blaspheme as prayer will be going on, I will shut my mouth in submission to you
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
benbreeze:
I don't engage in any arguement aim towards condemning any1 or religion. My acceptance of Christ come from personal experience.
I once had a neighbour that ran Mad for months and it was at one of the crusade organise by Pastor kumuyi that she got her healing..A friend of mine with a sore legs also his healing..This he miracles that am aware of and not that I heard it..I am not a member of the church and i regards him as a true man of God

Are you aware that Kumuyi and all other pastors fixed miracles?
Lemme tell you the technique. That neighbour of yours was paid to act like a mad person for a period of time because the man is coming to have a crusade in your place. For how long was that neighbour mad before the crusade held? If you check, it would be something close to the crusade. He was paid and he'll never tell anyone the secret.
Also, for that one who has sore leg, tell me, did the sore leg got healed permanently on the crusade ground or after the crusade he continued to use his medication and when it was finally healed you gave the praise to the healing power of the crusade ground? What I term miracle is something that happened spontanouesly, not the one you carry home back and after two weeks you got totally healed with the aid of medications.

Lemme to you, for me, I experienced all these things you term miracle. My sore or whatever always heal naturally.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by hopefulLandlord: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Goddys:
If u don't come to Lord's Chosen as you have boasted, I will know you are a real coward. Whenever you come, make sure you enter inside the church.If you don't see and experience the raw power of God you blaspheme as prayer will be going on, I will shut my mouth in submission to you

You sound sad and pained

Your prophesy failed, your skydaddy failed, you failed

He said his Reverad is more powerful than your skydaddy, you disagreed and gave a prophesy from that same "skydaddy" of yours

His Reverad not only made your prophesy fail in his life, it also made the evil prophesy of yours come to pass in your own life

If that doesn't make you shut up in submission to Otem, nothing will

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by paulGrundy(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2016
All I see on this thread is cynism, the OP doesn't believe in miracles. Mind you miracles are real I know personally someone who was healed from severe rhematoid athritis and is still healed up till this moment. 14years +
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 19, 2016
Goddys:
BEGGER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by realmindz: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

Keandre, Realmindz, geoworldedu, Urahara,they said you people are me. Isn't this another CHRISTIAN LIE
yes, we are you...We are the trinity grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
paulGrundy:
All I see on this thread is cynism, the OP doesn't believe in miracles. Mind you miracles are real I know personally someone who was healed from severe rhematoid athritis and is still healed up till this moment. 14years +

On a crusade ground? If on a crusade ground then tell me which crusade. Tell me which doctor told that person that he has that rhematoid arthritis in the first place. If the healing is not spontanoues but gradual, then it's a fake.

Now myself I do have different ailments yet I took no drug, I went to no church and I visited no hospitals and they cleared off naturally. Are they also miracles? I once have severe migraine, skin diseases, etc. Most of them went on their own, but supposing I have visited a crusade ground let's say 2 weeks before my healing, I would have given the glory of NATURE to the crusade prayers which has no effect.

WHEN I SAY MIRACLE, I'M TALKING OF INSTANT AND SPONTANEOUS ONES, NOT THE ONE THAT YOU THINK YOU'RE CURED AFTER THREE MONTHS YOU VISITED A MIRACLE GROUND, OR THE ONES THAT U HEAR FROM PEOPLE'S MOUTH THAT ARE STAGE MANAGED OR THE ONES A DOCTOR TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE WHEN YOU DIDNT CHECK WITH TWO MORE DOCTORS TO CONFIRM IF YOU REALLY HAVE THEM.

THOSE DOCTORS REFER YOU TO A MAN OF GOD AND LATER U RETURN FOR CHECKUP AND THEN THEY SAY, "PRAISE DA LORD, IT'S NO MORE THERE. "

DECEPTIONS OF EUSEBIUS. SMH FOR THE IGNORANT CHRISTIANS undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by paulGrundy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

On a crusade ground? If on a crusade ground then tell me which crusade. Tell me which doctor told that person that he has that rhematoid arthritis in the first place. If the healing is not spontanoues but gradual, then it's a fake.

Now myself I do have different ailments yet I took no drug, I went to no church and I visited no hospitals and they cleared off naturally. Are they also miracles? I once have severe migraine, skin diseases, etc. Most of them went on their own, but supposing I have visited a crusade ground let's say 2 weeks before my healing, I would have given the glory of NATURE to the crusade prayers which has no effect.

WHEN I SAY MIRACLE, I'M TALKING OF INSTANT AND SPONTANEOUS ONES, NOT THE ONE THAT YOU THINK YOU'RE CURED AFTER THREE MONTHS YOU VISITED A MIRACLE GROUND, OR THE ONES THAT U HEAR FROM PEOPLE'S MOUTH THAT ARE STAGE MANAGED OR THE ONES A DOCTOR TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE WHEN YOU DIDNT CHECK WITH TWO MORE DOCTORS TO CONFIRM IF YOU REALLY HAVE THEM.

THOSE DOCTORS REFER YOU TO A MAN OF GOD AND LATER U RETURN FOR CHECKUP AND THEN THEY SAY, "PRAISE DA LORD, IT'S NO MORE THERE. "

DECEPTIONS OF EUSEBIUS. SMH FOR THE IGNORANT CHRISTIANS undecided

Of what use is it if I divulge those details to you? Nothing! You've made up your mind to attack anything miracles. I have engaged in debate with your type before and believe you me, it would lead to a dead end. Here is what you need to know.
1) The person in question is my neighbour at my former place where we stayed, I have known her to be in that condition for as young as I can remember.
2) Over the years it grew worse, it would be very black and swollen and painful her husband flew her abroad many times for operation and would leave the children behind for us to look after.(That's how close we were)
3) Its chronic, sometimes it would respond to treatment, sometimes it would be back and so severe that she we use a walking stick and that knee would be padded.
4) I watched her live on CEC healing school on TV she walked freely unaided after Chris touched her.
5) Am not a CEC member, do not approve of all of Chris' teachings and their deceptive tactics employed in their healing school.
6) All the same after the usual TV acting, she stopped taking her drugs and doctors appointment, went for Test, it did not show any improvement,which we seriously warned her about but over the months, we noticed improvement the swelling began reduce, she could kick, do usual things she couldn't do before. 2years later she went for test, the doctor confirmed the absence of athritis! We were thrilled!
7) Fast -forward till today making it about 16years you can't tell the difference between both legs. They are perfect All glory to Jesus not Chris.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by paulGrundy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum

That experience strenghthen my belief in miracles, mind you there are several cases where well known popular faces /celebrities were healed and it made front page of newspapers and headlines.

E.g the healing of Evander holyfield, a celebrity USA boxer by benny hinn, whose healing was confirmed by the media and doctors, it made headline news, check out his testimony on his website.
http://www.evanderholyfield.com/bio/you-are-healed/

Healing of US congressman william upshaw of 66 years of lameness by prophet william branham. He shared his testimony in congress live and TV without clutches or wheel chair!
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by paulGrundy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum

That experience strenghthen my belief in miracles, mind you there are several cases where well known popular faces /celebrities were healed and it made front page of newspapers and headlines.

E.g the healing of Evander holyfield, a celebrity USA boxer by benny hinn, whose healing was confirmed by the media and doctors, it made headline news, check out his testimony on his website.
http://www.evanderholyfield.com/bio/you-are-healed/

Healing of US congressman william upshaw of 66 years of lameness by prophet william branham. He shared his testimony in congress live on TV without clutches or wheel chair!
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
paulGrundy:

Of what use is it if I divulge those details to you? Nothing! You've made up your mind to attack anything miracles. I have engaged in debate with your type before and believe you me, it would lead to a dead end. Here is what you need to know.
1) The person in question is my neighbour at my former place where we stayed, I have known her to be in that condition for as young as I can remember.
2) Over the years it grew worse, it would be very black and swollen and painful her husband flew her abroad many times for operation and would leave the children behind for us to look after.(That's how close we were)
3) Its chronic, sometimes it would respond to treatment, sometimes it would be back and so severe that she we use a walking stick and that knee would be padded.
4) I watched her live on CEC healing school on TV she walked freely unaided after Chris touched her.
5) Am not a CEC member, do not approve of all of Chris' teachings and their deceptive tactics employed in their healing school.
6) All the same after the usual TV acting, she stopped taking her drugs and doctors appointment, went for Test, it did not show any improvement,which we seriously warned her about but over the months, we noticed improvement the swelling began reduce, she could kick, do usual things she couldn't do before. 2years later she went for test, the doctor confirmed the absence of athritis! We were thrilled!
7) Fast -forward till today making it about 16years you can't tell the difference between both legs. They are perfect All glory to Jesus not Chris.

That's what I'm saying. That's not miracle, it's faith-based therapy. Anybody can develop that sought of healing method. I personally don't take drugs for all my ailments. I used faoth-based therapy. Check out what Anita Moorjani who went to afterlife and returned said about healing. We all have the healing method with us, but we don't know. That's why I was interested in knowing if it's spontaneous which you said it's not. Doctors also use that kind of method for curing sicknesses. Johnydon22 what's the name of the method you mentioned the other day, Pls come and tell this man.

I SAY IT AGAIN, ANY MIRACLE WHICH IS NOT SPONTANEOUS IS NOT A MIRACLE. IT IS THE WORK OF NATURE.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by paulGrundy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Your argument is not valid because it could not have been a coincidence that she started walking unaided after she was prayed for at healing school. What are you driving at? What's your point? Are you pro-herbal medecine?

otem4eartum:

That's what I'm saying. That's not miracle, it's faith-based therapy. Anybody can develop that sought of healing method. I personally don't take drugs for all my ailments. I used faoth-based therapy. Check out what Anita Moorjani who went to afterlife and returned said about healing. We all have the healing method with us, but we don't know. That's why I was interested in knowing if it's spontaneous which you said it's not. Doctors also use that kind of method for curing sicknesses. Johnydon22 what's the name of the method you mentioned the other day, Pls come and tell this man.

I SAY IT AGAIN, ANY MIRACLE WHICH IS NOT SPONTANEOUS IS NOT A MIRACLE. IT IS THE WORK OF NATURE.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
paulGrundy:
Your argument is not valid because it could not have been a coincidence that she started walking unaided after she was prayed for at healing school. What are you driving at? What's your point? Are you pro-herbal medecine?

It could be, I'm telling you.
Listen to two of my numerous testimonies since JANUARY THIS YEAR THAT I GOT MY MISSION.
I was arguing with my house mates that Jesus name they call through prayers doesn't work any wonder. They doubted me. I told them that calling any name instead of Jesus name is just the same. Then they wanted to make fun of me, so they called my own name, that NEPA should restore light. IMMEDIATELY, NEPA RESTORED THE LIGHT. THEY LAUGHED AND SAID "IT IS A COINCIDENCE".

another one was when I slept and saw myself praying IN my own name to see a CHELSEA vs Newcastle football result. Shockingly I saw 5-1 in favour of Chelsea and pasted it here. To my shock, the 5-1 happened exactly like that.

Lemme tell you one more back in the times I was still religious and funny. When I was still in the secondary school, we do joke with a lot of things. Then I told my friend that I'm going to do incantations and my friend outside will enter the class after calling his name three times. Joking, after calling the name first, second and then the third time, he started entering the class with his back towards the classroom door. When we were asking how come, he was shocked because it was just a coincidence. That friend of mine, sometimes we always speak the same thing simultaneously whenever we want to talk, and we may even do it for like six to seven words and we were always shocked.

Wait, one more, when Liverpool and AC Milan were playing football, everybody saw 3-0 and we're hailing AC MILAN, then I said Liverpool will equalise, but I was only joking. I was the odd one out, but when Liverpool began to equalize and even win, people were looking at me like prophet.
Wait, one more, in the house I lived before, I was wishing that a particular so-called charm hung at the door by our landlord should be removed supernaturally. Shockingly, the landlord called all of us out and said, who removed the charm of protection I put at the door? He replaced the charm with another when he didn't find it. Coincidence of nature!

Wait don't go yet, sometimes I throw stones and it just entered directly inside a very very small wall. I was shocked. Then I aimed the hole twenty more times after, it didn't happen.

Here's another: sometimes back I know someone who has one leg shorter than the other. By itself one of the legs grew back and equaled the other. COINCIDENCE!!!

MY MIGRAINE AND OTHER PROBLEMS VANISHED WITHOUT ANY MEDICAL AIDS OR SPIRITUAL AIDS!!!

MIRACLE OF NATURE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum
You got your mission in January? When did you meet your Domino? then?
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by OtemWonyahweh: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Muafrika2:
otem4eartum
You got your mission in January? When did you meet your Domino? then?

Domino Reverad is not a personal God that will reveal himself to any man in a physical world like ours. He is the God of the universe. He is the father of all known gods.
I encountered Eartum, one of his sons, a brother of jehovah god. And it's Eartum I've ever been communicating with, never Reverad because Reverad doesn't intervene in the spiritual politics of the world. However, EARTUM WANTS THE SPIRITUAL POLITICS ENDED, A REASON WHY HE NEEDS TO LET THE WHOLE TRUTH KNOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL SO THAT ALL HUMANITY CAN NO THAT THERE'S A GOD INDEED AND NOT A MONSTER-KIND-OF-GOD IN THE NAME YAHWEH.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 20, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Domino Reverad is not a personal God that will reveal himself to any man in a physical world like ours. He is the God of the universe. He is the father of all known gods.
I encountered Eartum, one of his sons, a brother of jehovah god. And it's Eartum I've ever been communicating with, never Reverad because Reverad doesn't intervene in the spiritual politics of the world. However, EARTUM WANTS THE SPIRITUAL POLITICS ENDED, A REASON WHY HE NEEDS TO LET THE WHOLE TRUTH KNOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL SO THAT ALL HUMANITY CAN NO THAT THERE'S A GOD INDEED AND NOT A MONSTER-KIND-OF-GOD IN THE NAME YAHWEH.
He's very hateful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Anti-marriage Spirit / Easter In Nigeria / Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.