Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? (1045 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. / Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by silvertuke(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Would you wish your Ex Bad in the future, if He or She was the one that broke up with you?
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Not at all am also someone ex i wouldnt want anyone to wish me bad just because it didnt work out between us

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by patola080(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2016
No never in my life becos I may need her help again
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2016
silvertuke:
Would you wish your Ex Bad in the future, if He or She was the one that broke up with you?
Maybe
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2016
We wey no get Ex nko ?? undecided
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Well not to the extent they become my boss.. I don't like dat kinda wish grin
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by NemzySeries(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2016
naah, dat wud b to harsh na, rada I want dem to see me shine & wish dey neva left but above Ãℓℓ I wish all ma EX d best life offer & dwn memory lane it wud always remain in deir heart dat dere wuz once upon a sweetheart called NEMZY
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by azeecoboy(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Why would her wish her bad?..
The person am dating currently might also be someone ex's
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
if you deceived a girl and when you r done penetrating the hole you broke up with her. Then it aint until she wishes you bad undecided
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by obiorathesubtle: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2016
undecided No need, life without me is bad enough.
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga, I wish you well. smiley
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided No need, life without me is bad enough.
What are you? Money? Happiness? Good health? Gerrara here grin
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Mjshexy(f): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2016
No not at all, life itself has a way of paying back. I just want to be happy & successful, gat no time for hate cool
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by obiorathesubtle: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2016
iAmCharis:
What are you? Money? Happiness? Good health? Gerrara here grin
grin You have no idea.. And you never will smiley
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin You have no idea.. And you never will smiley
What's so special about you
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2016
No
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by bibijay123(f): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2016
I wouldn't wish him bad becoz he wld start looking for me n be asking for forgiveness n i dont ve time for stress so I wish him well.
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by obiorathesubtle: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

What's so special about you
cool EveryThing papi.. Everything..
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nova15: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2016
bibijay123:
I wouldn't wish him bad becoz he wld start looking for me n be asking for forgiveness n i dont ve time for stress so I wish him well.

Hmmm

Nice boobies
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by bibijay123(f): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Nova15:

Hmmm

Nice boobies

Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by bibijay123(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Nova15:

Hmmm

Nice boobies

You just derailed the thread n is boobs d only thing u saw in DAT pix? angry undecided
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool EveryThing papi.. Everything..
You must really have lots to offer if that's true.
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nova15: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2016
bibijay123:

You just derailed the thread n is boobs d only thing u saw in DAT pix? angry undecided

I was referring to ur boobies
From ur profile pic
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by bibijay123(f): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Nova15:

I was referring lipsrsealed to ur boobies
From ur profile pic

Have a nice day
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nova15: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2016
bibijay123:

Have a nice day

U too
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2016
bibijay123:

Have a nice day
That's a compliment. why behave like you're not happy
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by 0955eb027(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Better don show face for my own domot first wey i go dey wish person bad.
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nova15: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

That's a compliment. why behave like you're not happy

I'm surprised too
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2016
iAmCharis:
Sleekyshuga, I wish you well. smiley
I wish you same, my darling.
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Never!
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by halfricanadian(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
No i wish them d best of life

Bt coming bck is wat i hate deeply

Hommies i wish una well bt dont look bck

U wont like it
Re: Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

I wish you same, my darling.
When will you understand it's over? Just be hopeful, you might find someone as good as I am someday. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incase The World Ends On The 29th / He Insists On Marrying A Virgin.!! / Bad Breath Or Bad Grammar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.