Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? (2039 Views)

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Wet Lady Leaves Vagina print On Workout Bench (pics) . / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
greatness22:
I guess this is one of the many negative remarks.
No one can tell me that when they see me leave my house very early in the morning dressed corporately and returned later in the evening everyday, if they insist I show them my Id card or call card lobatan
Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? by Kenneth205(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I gat no choice than to be

The lord is your strength.
Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? by mhisbliss(f): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, who wrote the bible? And the same bible also says Love conquereth ALL things.
lol i comment my reserve, i yaff tire
Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? by greatness22(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol i comment my reserve, i yaff tire
Lol, it was a nice chat with you. I appreciate it.
Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? by mhisbliss(f): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, it was a nice chat with you. I appreciate it.
welcome
Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? by greatness22(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No one can tell me that when they see me leave my house very early in the morning dressed corporately and returned later in the evening everyday, if they insist I show them my Id card or call card lobatan
Lol, very funny.
Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If A Single Lady Leaves Her Parents To Be On Her Own? by greatness22(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
welcome
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen / Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help / Curiosity Got Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.