Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (79007 Views)

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I think the relationship is dead and you might be tempted to cheat since your love for her is not that strong again, you should break up with her before its too late at least you are not breaking her heart, she is definitely still seeing the one who took her virginity, ladies doesn't forget the person they loss their viginity to like that
Na de guy fuckup.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by KHYLE(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2016
TRUST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOVE IN MARRAIGE. If you can't trust her, please do not marry her. Follow your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by KHYLE(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Sincere4u:

Na de guy fuckup.
the guy no Bleep up at all. Sex no be everything. The girl doesn't deserve a man like him. Period!.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2016
KHYLE:
the guy no Bleep up at all. Sex no be everything. The girl doesn't deserve a man like him. Period!.
Yes. I agree with you. Sex no be everything but sex is certainly something superbly great in a relationship as proven in this guys experience.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2016
henrylowe:
Well, I already collected my own share unaccountable number of times since she came back... My only fear is that I don't want to make a wrong choice
den disembark
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by thesuave10(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Dude break up with that girl. She's not worth it at all. Believe me
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by thesuave10(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Sex is really important for women. You should have had sex with her. But now that she's acting up, don't go and beg her. You are a man just leave her alone for a while or better still break up with that girl
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Sincere4u:

Angel but you didn't state how one could know if she's really sorry or not.
My take is that she I'd truly sorry and won't do that again. She has demonstrated this by her spontaneous confession.
She's a jewel and a rare gem cos most girls wouldn't have confessed to that. Remember there was a breakup before she did it so it wasn't even like she was unfaithful yet she was truly sorry for it and confessed on her own.
Why would a guy even date a girl for so long without satisfying her biological drives?. If s8he wanted a no sex relationship that would be understandable. I don't mind girls that say no sex before marriage provided they are still virgins.
The ones I hate are those that had had multiple relationships but the moment a guy shows up to marry them they tell him no sex before marriage. Very very annoying.

That's really thoughtful of you.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by justjify(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:

very funny...
Fatima...
undecided
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Handsome4real(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:

smh just listen to yourself. You be amateur sha that haven't understood how the mind of an average naija girl works. Look, if you have a gf and you are not bang**g her right, trust me, she will never appreciate you nor respect you as her man. If you like buy the entire world for her, her cold and cheating attitude won't change towards you. She will always *cheat* on u with another sharp guy.

Most naija girls don't want love( well they don't even understand what love means). What they mostly want is goodsex, your money and your bad boy behavior. I really pity amateurish guys like you sha. Na una dey show our naija girls love pass and na bad boys dey enjoy una girlfriends pass. lol grin

Op take heart sha bcuz na you fuckup, so don't blame ur gal

I agree with you and is majorly common with young girls below 21 years . That was how I dated a girl for 4 years without touching her. When I finally wanted to do, I met a wide pit.... shocked . She said she did it in the third year of us dating undecided. Well, me I made sure I knacked ;Dthe hell outta her till she pleaded she was tired n begging me to stop angry. She had to gave me a handjob for me to cum. After that we broke up in the next 2 months cos she was still playing games.

Ever since then, I make sure I get in between their legs. Even if I dont enter, they gotta make me cum except she's really a girl who doesnt do dick game.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by alausaone(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Good morning mr poster, Firstly i will start by a piece of advice and explain from my experience and understanding, what it means to settled down with a woman or a man for the rest of your life, weather she is a Virging or not Virgin to me that does not matter or guarantee you happy home , Character , compatibility,connection, trust,true love, This are the things that matter first, but its very unfurtunate today, people are more focused about SEX , Now to your question coming to Nairaland and asking what to do to this girl can not help you, you are involve and you know deep down your heart how you feel bout this young lady, Trust is a very big issue in a relationship once its broken if care is not taking such relationship will continue to have trust issue, and where there is trust issue there would never be peace, Like i said in the begining I always love to share my experience, It is better you let her go if you no you cant forgive and forget totally, and secondly never force your Love on any woman if the foundation of your relationship is build on true love and naural connection, both of you wont find it easy to part for several months, you coming on nairaland is same as you reporting your partner to a close friend.............Have a wonderful day.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by thesuave10(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Handsome4real:

I agree with you and is majorly common with young girls below 21 years . That was how I dated a girl for 4 years without touching her. When I finally wanted to do, I met a wide pit.... shocked . She said she did it in the third year of us dating undecided. Well, me I made sure I knacked ;Dthe hell outta her till she pleaded she was tired n begging me to stop angry. She had to gave me a handjob for me to cum. After that we broke up in the next 2 months cos she was still playing games.

Ever since then, I make sure I get in between their legs. Even if I dont enter, they gotta make me cum except she's really a girl who doesnt do dick game.

I agree with you but it's actually ALL GIRLS not just Naija girls
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Pweedyfaszy(f): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2016
justjify:
Fatima... undecided
yea..who are u?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by justjify(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Pweedyfaszy:

yea..who are u?

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2016
lilyqueen:

That's really thoughtful of you.
UWC my Queen. smiley
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by joshrare(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
MrRichmond:

Tf man, highest value ke? u mean getting blood on ur preek high value?
Tufiakwa!

Funny.... It may seem worthless and irritating to you, but take it or leave it, it still remains a lady's pride and they treasure it..
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by sashishalom(f): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
When there are fake,there is definetly an original...even we see an original we actually claim its fake...lolz

There are a lot of fake bitches but doesn't meant the good ones aint there...they are just rebranded..wherever there is a bad girl clique there is definitely a good girl...

Good girls attract good guys while the bad attracts the bad..don't you think so??

Its only when we want to settle down we look for the good ones...

Doesn't mean shit happens...

Relationships are overrated ..
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by passionate87(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
bro once distrust have come into the relationship, it's heading for disaster, pls cut that lady lose. she is not worth the trouble if you want to save urself from hypertension call dat relationship off. I feel the lady in question is taking u for granted.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Ezzybobwizzy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Women are Neva trusted, just quit the relationship bcoz she will still do more.... And will Neva have a second taught of u
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by skywalker240(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand the fuss, you guys broke up, so why do you feel cheated? Its not like its your property, and she can give it to who ever she likes. She didn't sleep with him while you were dating, besides what's the probability you guys will end up married if you had been her first?
The reason why i wont reply or condem this is because the OP did not stated it that it was a no sex relationship.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker240:

The reason why i wont reply or condem this is because the OP did not stated it that it was a no sex relationship.

Story for the gods...even if its a sexual relationship, she doesn't owe him her virginity and if she is not one, she doesn't him sex. He shouldn't act entitled to it if he is not her husband.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by queencalipso(f): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker240:

Even if it was a no sex relationship the op had with her, they broke up before she lost the said virginity. 7months no be seven days or seven weeks o!!!.

They broke up, only to come back together seven months later which is more than enough for any1 to move on. I wonder the fuss the op is making.

Love the babe if you can, end it if you can't . case closed
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by SHOCK7(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Laveda:
Eiyaa embarassed

Please forgive her if she's really sincere about the whole thing, shít happens, that's if you really love her as you claim..
Why do I get the feeling that something like this has happened to you b4?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by jesusjewel1(f): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
koolaid87:

Are you sure spirituality got you off your feet?

I need true love too, and I'm spiritual minded as well, but i have a small dick, do i have a chance?

Keep lying, you like money, and a big dick that can reach down your wall...

So that's what keeps you going?
OK! Enjoy your self...
Have a fruitful week ahead.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by skywalker240(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
queencalipso:

Even if it was a no sex relationship the op had with her, they broke up before she lost the said virginity. 7months no be seven days or seven weeks o!!!.

They broke up, only to come back together seven months later which is more than enough for any1 to move on. I wonder the fuss the op is making.

Love the babe if you can, end it if you can't . case closed
Lets assume If it were a no sex relationship, it should be obvious the lady(infacts thats the truth and u know it) made such motive since the op said he was intending to marry her so therefore there is no need for rushing it over with sex....

Now the question is, if the lady instigated such motive, why didnt she did same with Mr one month guy?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by skywalker240(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Story for the gods...even if its a sexual relationship, she doesn't owe him her virginity and if she is not one, she doesn't him sex. He shouldn't act entitled to it if he is not her husband.
But if it were money you wont say same...its not like am calling her or any girl who couldnt a Gold digger, but the fact remains that in every relationship there is money and spending involvved...and so if you dated a guy who u term stingy, and then u broke up with him and then make up again and he u found out dat he lavishly spent on some random girl and then come back as a broke ass..would u beleive him?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker240:

But if it were money you wont say same.

Even if its money, please not all women are after money. You shouldn't feel entitled to what is not yours.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by SHOCK7(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Berlyn:
hmmm
Hi berlyn I once sent you a pm how come you didn't reply?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by skywalker240(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Even if its money, please not all women are after money. You shouldn't feel entitled to what is not yours.
Yeah thats true, one should not feel entitled to what is not his or hers, now answer this question...if u dated a guy who dont spend on u i mean a guy who is stingy and then u boke up seven months later u make up, and u discorvered he spent heaven and earth on a one month date and then now that u ar both back he tells u he is broek would u beleive?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by queencalipso(f): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker240:

Lets assume If it were a no sex relationship, it should be obvious the lady(infacts thats the truth and u know it) made such motive since the op said he was intending to marry her so therefore there is no need for rushing it over with sex....

Now the question is, if the lady instigated such motive, why didnt she did same with Mr one month guy?

The tune in the write up indicated that op was the originator of the no sex thingy. Mehn!!! Go through his post again and you will get the point.

Op felt he met an untouched, pure girl worthy of marriage. He choose to preserve her until that glorious night while he sleeps with the non virgins, or is he saying that for one and half yrs he dated her without making love to her, he never slept with another girl/s? Note: op didn't say he's a virgin too.

Even if d said girl was the originator of the no sex, they parted for seven months which is still more than enough time for one to change his/her decision.

My emphasis is, they parted ways. Whatever decision they had then no longer hold. Each party can decide to do what ever they want as there's no certainty they will be back together.

Op is confused bcz the virginity which was his main reason for being with her is no longer there. If op truly love her like he claimed, her loosing the viginity wouldn't be much of a worry to him, he will understand that seven months is more than enough time for anything to happen. Even some seven months children dey call names self, so what are we talking about here undecided remove her virginty, his love for her no even reach 40%

But from her confession that op wrote, hmmmm!! I have a feeling she lost it even bf the said brk up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My thought o!!¡
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Vincent41(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
collect ur share n disembark

true talk but this disembark u talk,u na German man.Aro Bagger!!!!!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
skywalker240:

Yeah thats true, one should not feel entitled to what is not his or hers, now answer this question...if u dated a guy who dont spend on u i mean a guy who is stingy and then u boke up seven months later u make up, and u discorvered he spent heaven and earth on a one month date and then now that u ar both back he tells u he is broek would u beleive?

For one I won't care what he does when we broke up, no be my inheritance. Secondly, I dont go back to my vomit, I break up with you, Im not getting back with you ever. Besides a stingy boyfriend is not a problem, its a stingy husband one should be afraid of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.