Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This (6028 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Jamie90(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is gonna be a kinda long read, so I implore you guys to be activate your reading mode.

Sometime in March, I went to an ATM to withdraw a paltry sum for feeding. (men don suffer cry)

There, I met this beautiful, fair, slay queen. I wanted to approach her, but my liver failed me momentarily.

Before the queue dried up, I gathered morale on grounds that "all die na die . I walked up to her; i greeted her politely; I chat her up and she responded well.

I couldn't believe my luck; a beautiful specimen was talking to an old grin Hag like me. I asked for her number; she gave it to me and the rest became histoire

Fast-forward, 3 days later, we were talking on phone and she requested that I sub for her cos she had ran out of data.
I was like "haba! I don enter one chance " but still, I subbed for her.

A week later, she said she wanted to visit me and that she isn't financially buoyant enough to trans herself; I nearly fainted but as a G, I transferred 1k to her account.

she finally arrived; I wanted to hug her, but she instead gave me a kiss. I went into oblivion. After what seemed like forever, I returned a happy man. However, my happiness was cut short when she requested for chilled water; I started scratching an imaginary itchy scald. Nonetheless, I explained to her that the rotationary credit and drift society I was in was yet to pay me cos It hasn't gotten to my turn yet. I also told her that when it gets to my turn, that It would remain 20k for the money to get a refrigerator.she said OK.

I entertained her the best I could; when she wanted to leave, she requested for my acc number. I wouldn't have given her if I judged from her earlier leechy attitude, but she told me she sells clothes. (Nice business I thought).

I was expecting maybe 3k or something, but the following morning; I saw a first bank text; I checked on the message and my heart nearly failed me.

She had sent a whopping 40k to my account. I called her to thank her profusely; she said I should use the extra 20k to add more finishing touches to my apartment.
Now, that subtle insult was bound to be overlooked cos my joy knew no bounds.

Getting married wouldn't be so difficult after all. grin grin

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Rockstation

7 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by IamD18: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by MrSensor(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin Maybe she is the spirit. Nevertheless, my guy I'm happy for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by christabell18(f): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
ok na... BTW....first time to b d first to comment sha...
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
and you are here typing this post, instead of kneeling profusely to kiss the feet of that woman, as we speak?!?!?

10 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Holymann(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
I wish our NL slayqueens can do like this hanty .
Who else has noticed that since Buhari called Nigerian youths "uneducated & lazy", Buhariguy, Sarrki and BMC crew members have gone AWOL

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
I know most guys would say marry her asap cos she might be looking for husband but I say don't even think about it. she's a nice person, a rare kind I must say but keep her as a friend besides she might not want more than that anyway. the only time you can mention anything beyond friendship to her is if you are already a man, no disrespect but, I mean, able to provide for her if she eventually becomes your wife and you have kids together. until then, a man depending on a woman for livelihood or survival is like a curse in itself.
all the best

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by daviesblaze(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhari should rephrase his statement to #lazynigeriagirls who waits for a man's money grin grin cheesy
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by MrSensor(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
christabell18:
ok na...
BTW....first time to b d first to comment sha...
try harder next time. I booked the space already when you were busy typing long sentence and praising yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jamie90:
This is gonna be a kinda long read, so I implore you guys to be activate your reading mood.

Sometime in March, I went to an ATM to withdraw a paltry sum for feeding. (men don suffer cry)

There, I met this beautiful, fair, slay queen. I wanted to approach her, but my liver failed me momentarily.

Before the queue dried up, I gathered morale on grounds that "all die na die . I walked up to her; i greeted her politely; I chat her up and she responded well.

I couldn't believe my luck; a beautiful specimen was talking to an old grin Hag like me. I asked for her number; she gave it to me and the rest became histoire

Fast-forward, 3 days later, we were talking on phone and she requested that I sub for her cos she had ran out of data.

A week later, she said she wanted to visit me and that she isn't financially buoyant enough to trans herself; I nearly fainted but as a G, I transferred 1k to her account.

she finally arrived; I wanted to hug her, but she instead gave me a kiss. I went into oblivion. After what seemed like forever, I returned a happy man. However, my happiness was cut short when she requested for chilled water; I started scratching an imaginary itchy scald. Nonetheless, I explained to her that the rotationary credit and drift society I was in was yet to pay me cos It hasn't gotten to my turn yet. I also told her that when it gets to my turn, that It would remain 20k for the money to get a refrigerator.she said OK.

I entertained her the best I could; when wanted to leave, she requested for my acc number. I wouldn't have given her if I judged from her earlier leechy attitude, but she told me she sells clothes. (Nice business I thought).

I was expecting maybe 3k or something, but the following morning; I saw a first bank text; I checked on the message and my heart nearly failed me.

She had sent a whopping 40k to my account. I called her to thank her profusely; she said I should use the extra 20k to add more finishing touches to my apartment.

97% of nigerian ladies can't do this..
you're such a lucky man

this is the real definition of slay queen! not some hungry ladies that can't foot their own bills

6 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:
I know most guys would say marry her asap cos she might be looking for husband but I say don't even think about it. she's a nice person, a rare kind I must say but keep her as a friend besides she might not want more than that anyway. the only time you can mention anything beyond friendship to her is if you are already a man, no disrespect but, I mean, able to provide for her if she eventually becomes your wife and you have kids together. until then, a man depending on a woman for livelihood or survival is like a curse in itself. all the best

i fully disagree but i guess thats because my idea of marriage is to find someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with, and whether she (or you) can provide, so long as the family wellbeing and necessities are met, then so be it.

it is low self esteem insecure men who would look down on a woman and not do what is right (aka marrying her), simply because she has money and you dont.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Jamie90(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:
I know most guys would say marry her asap cos she might be looking for husband but I say don't even think about it. she's a nice person, a rare kind I must say but keep her as a friend besides she might not want more than that anyway. the only time you can mention anything beyond friendship to her is if you are already a man, no disrespect but, I mean, able to provide for her if she eventually becomes your wife and you have kids together. until then, a man depending on a woman for livelihood or survival is like a curse in itself.
all the best

She said :" I love guys with strong ambitions; they are bound to make it in life; their children bound to be like them. "

Look past the way I wrote that post, I believe I have potentials; I work hard and smart.

I guess she's already seen this, maybe that's why she sees herself starting a family with me.

I am young; she's young and we still have a long way to go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Jamie90(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you're such a lucky man

this is the real definition of slay queen! not some hungry ladies that can't foot their own bills

Oh!! Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by labanj1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow. Lovely. Seems some ladies still reason beyond the usual. Meanwhile other slay queens still be wondering if a lady did this.

5 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree but i guess thats because my idea of marriage is to find someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with, and whether she (or you) can provide, so long as the family wellbeing and necessities are met, then so be it.

it is low self esteem insecure men who would look down on a woman and not do what is right (aka marrying her), simply because she has money and you dont.
I've learnt one thing about life and it's that our experiences shape our decisions and principles. so I usually won't force my opinion on others or compel them to believe I'm right...
you gave a good reason why u can marry a woman who's ready to provide for you and all...it's still not good enough for me an I won't say you shouldn't marry such a woman so let's say I'm ok with your position.
but I disagree with you saying it's low self esteem, on the contrary it's an ambitious man that will want to work hard and be able to give his best for his family, not accept to marry a woman who'll do all that for him...

5 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jamie90:

She said :" I love guys with strong ambitions; they are bound to make it in life; their children bound to be like them. "

Look past the way I wrote that post, I believe I have potentials; I work hard and smart.

I guess she's already seen this, maybe that's why she sees herself starting a family with me.

I am young; she's young and we still have a long way to go.
well u didnt say all these in your first post nah...anyway thus explains a lot now. You are ambitious, you've met a woman who's richer but willing to stick with you now...all I can say is treat her well. if she changes your fortune, don't change for the worse. but above all for the sake of long life make sure she isn't the proud type else many years later you'll hear the usual 'did I not pick you up from the gutter?' that's why I prefer being my own man...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow that is nice. cool
This goes to show that not all Nigerian ladies are after money or money concious as some guys on this forum wants us to view them.

And that some ladies can take care of themselves.

3 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by highpriestess: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
lucky you.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Headlesschicken(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin The babe was probably testing u, I guess u must v caught d white whale which we all r still searching for... Good luck wiv her...
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Jamie90(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:

well u didnt say all these in your first post nah...anyway thus explains a lot now. You are ambitious, you've met a woman who's richer but willing to stick with you now...all I can say is treat her well. if she changes your fortune, don't change for the worse. but above all for the sake of long life make sure she isn't the proud type else many years later you'll hear the usual 'did I not pick you up from the gutter?' that's why I prefer being my own man...

I rarely understand that babe. She still requests airtime from me o.

The other day, she visited me at work and we were playing lol.

She later forced her hands into my pocket; i had thought she wanted to take my phone, so I started forming superman.

Later I realize that she had stuffed 3k into my pocket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by AstroG: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
TheUpsetGirl1:

you're such a lucky man

So you have this Kinda Sense
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jamie90:

I rarely understand that babe. She still requests airtime from me o.

The other day, she visited me at work and we were playing lol.

She later forced her hands into my pocket; i had thought she wanted to take my phone, so I started forming superman.

Later I realize that she had stuffed 3k into my pocket
get to know more about her...what she does for a living, anything you can about her. and don't just keep it like a bf, gf thing. if u guys are matured enough and know what you want then make sure she knows your friends, family etc as u also know hers...especially if you both know where you are headed...
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Jamie90(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:

get to know more about her...what she does for a living, anything you can about her. and don't just keep it like a bf, gf thing. if u guys are matured enough and know what you want then make sure she knows your friends, family etc as u also know hers...especially if you both know where you are headed...

Thanks bro.

God bless
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Avedonn: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jamie90:
This is gonna be a kinda long read, so I implore you guys to be activate your reading mode.

I entertained her the best I could; when she wanted to leave, she requested for my acc number. I wouldn't have given her if I judged from her earlier leechy attitude, but she told me she sells clothes. (Nice business I thought).

Wake-up from your dream and fantasy.

Nigerian girl will never do such thing.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:

I've learnt one thing about life and it's that our experiences shape our decisions and principles. so I usually won't force my opinion on others or compel them to believe I'm right...
you gave a good reason why u can marry a woman who's ready to provide for you and all...it's still not good enough for me an I won't say you shouldn't marry such a woman so let's say I'm ok with your position.
but I disagree with you saying it's low self esteem, on the contrary it's an ambitious man that will want to work hard and be able to give his best for his family, not accept to marry a woman who'll do all that for him...

fair enough, it seems you see marriage as "you providing", and thats all good.... i guess, the day you cant "provide" any longer then thats the end of your marriage, right? if your ambitions will make you lose the woman (you supposedly love) because she is better off than you, then there is a serious problem here... and the important question would be: why would you even want to marry her, really?
dont mistake ambition with ego.... you should look forward to have a great family, who have their wellbeing provided for, by whomever in that union. thinking the way you do, and having such ambition, i certainly understand why a woman would/should drop you the minute you cant pay the rent, simply because thats the type of woman you would have created.

i believe that the day men AND women solely look at marriage as the union between TWO people who want to spend the rest of their lives together (however it may be, and with whoever is more buoyant than the other), thats when we will finally see less divorces out there.

but hey, let me throw a rock in the water and ask: so, if i understand you correctly, if you work hard, while your future wifey works harder and makes more money than you, are you saying you will rather live off the less YOU can provide for your family (even though enough) than the MORE comfortable life wifey could offer (due to your ambition/ego)?!

2 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheCongo2: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Avedonn:

Wake-up from your dream and fantasy.

Nigerian girl will never do such thing.

But she did
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

fair enough, it seems you see marriage as "you providing", and thats all good.... i guess, the day you cant "provide" any longer then thats the end of your marriage, right? if your ambitions will make you lose the woman (you supposedly love) because she is better off than you, then there is a serious problem here... and the important question would be: why would you even want to marry her, really?
dont mistake ambition with ego.... you should look forward to have a great family, who have their wellbeing provided for, by whomever in that union. thinking the way you do, and having such ambition, i certainly understand why a woman would/should drop you the minute you cant pay the rent, simply because thats the type of woman you would have created.

i believe that the day men AND women solely look at marriage as the union between TWO people who want to spend the rest of their lives together (however it may be, and with whoever is more buoyant than the other), thats when we will finally see less divorces out there.

but hey, let me throw a rock in the water and ask: so, if i understand you correctly, if you work hard, while your future wifey works harder and makes more money than you, are you saying you will rather live off the less YOU can provide for your family (even though enough) than the MORE comfortable life wifey could offer (due to your ambition/ego)?!
you've spoken well sir. the issue with making generalised statements about our principles is that it is always mistaken or misinterpreted. you've raised realistic issues and most of your questions have very obvious answers e.g. I'd surely enjoy the things my wife can provide which I can't. explaining my stance would require more than typing here as I'd have to do a lot of that. but all said and done...let me summarise this way:as against believing anyone, man or woman, can be the better or richer, I still believe I should should but if like the op a woman already sees me as ambitious and the ready to settle down even if she's richer I might consider. my post actually refers to men who'd want to take advantage of her and see her as a means to an end.

2 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Martinez19(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:
all the best
Such a lady, during quarrels, would remind him of how she had been taking care of him.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by mikejj(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy grin well haven read this,going through all the comments...there are many girls who would do that!!just the d. courage na him be issue..imagine approaching a girl in her range rover when you don't even have bicycle.o boy iya own

1 Like

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by esthy86(f): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
and one dude will be tagging lass bitch,money drillers ,this is vice versa,op has concluded of getting married to her cos of 40k,don't blame gals wen dey say such time like op

everybody z a slayer
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by lilmax(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
she wants to use you for rituals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Your Husband's Favourite" - Curvy Actress As She Reveals Backside (Pics) / Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? / End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.