Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (79065 Views)

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by JayJustus(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
the reason why I want to adopt kids and live alone....

hoes hoes hoes everywhere...I'm judgemental...thunder fire anyone that quotes me

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
gretblue:
Collect your own. Share of Dasuki gate and free her except you are from the lord of the ring then you can continue with the relationship.# No time for love.

Ok na

E go beta
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by jesusjewel1(f): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
lagosflexcamp:

smh just listen to yourself. You be amateur sha that haven't understood how the mind of an average naija girl works. Look, if you have a gf and you are not bang**g her right, trust me, she will never appreciate you nor respect you as her man. If you like buy the entire world for her, her cold and cheating attitude won't change towards you. She will always *cheat* on u with another sharp guy.

Most naija girls don't want love( well they don't even understand what love means). What they mostly want is goodsex, your money and your bad boy behavior. I really pity amateurish guys like you sha. Na una dey show our naija girls love pass and na bad boys dey enjoy una girlfriends pass. lol grin

Op take heart sha bcuz na you fuckup, so don't blame ur gal

Guy, calm down. Don't be too cold on us.
Not all ladies are sex,money and bad boy freaks....
There are decent ladies who's pride is still intact .
And for me....
I need true love far above every material thing....
And firstly, the Spiritual minded dude... wink
That's the first thing that sweeps me off my feet kiss

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by karryn(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Itzurboi:
Sowie sista, did u zoom that upper region or d fault is 4rm my fne
which upper region and which faault are u talking abt?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Dcaliphate(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Young man, are u still a virgin?? Shtuuuuuupid discussion....
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by flokii: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
@OP you sound like someone with conscience..

You better count your blessings and take d best advice you get here.. Some have wasted 7, 8 + yrs on relationships plus investments

I wish you both luck finding happiness.. cheers
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by goodlife4every1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
What sahre are you talking about sir?
Your share of the national cake... My advice... Just let her go by letting her know you don't eat soured soup...
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by tmoney2471: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
she advice to from that her lifestyle....she will change with time.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
I started dating this girl in 2013 when she was still seeking admission. I was already done with school managing a little business for survival when she got admitted into the university. My plan was to get married to her if things went as planned.

Noble plan. Except, you shouldn't trust the actions of women where sharp guys exist. You should not have taken the relationship seriously till she was done with school. That way, if she really dug you, you guys would still end up together. Anyway, moving on.

A year after she gained admission,, she started exhibiting some questionable characters which seemed hard to cope with. She started acting like she was too busy for me, she started replying cold tgo my chat, she no longer cared and a few to mention. Well, I wasn't surprised because ladies often turn a new leaf the moment they get into the university and start having various toasters.

Only natural for her to act this way. Absence makes the heart grow colder, not fonder.

Though, I could read these were signs of possible break up due to the pressure from various suitors and perhaps, better offers. I tried to rekindle the fire of our love by having a heart to heart talk with her but all my effort seemed to be a waste.

No matter how pages of heart to heart you have with a person, if they aren't feeling you they aren't feeling you. You cannot force attraction or love.

Her strange attitude, which I could no longer cope with, persisted until I told her I needed a break hoping she would beg me and make things right. To my greatest surprise, she said was cool with it if that was what I wanted shocked.
Because you didn't mean zilch to her, of course.

We went separate ways for about 7 months after which we reconciled in April, this year.
Of course, after testing the waters and seeing that there's none like you. Why not give you another attempt to prove ypurself worthy of her affection and attention.

After a lengthy discussion blaming each other for our unseriousness and childishness, I inquired if she was still intact the way I left her and she told me she was. (Though, I would have confirmed that during cuddling but she was on her period that day)

Yawns. Anyway...

She went home that day and later gave me a call back telling me she needed to see me the next day in order to make a confession. The moment she said it, I already knew she had lost it but I wanted to hear it from her mouth. She came the next day telling me she carelessly lost to a dude whom she wasn't dating it barely a month after we parted ways. shocked. I was so disappointed and sad that, how could someone I dated for one and half year without touching just throw herself to a man whom met just a month after to defile her.

Is your name written on her head? Atop rusting women, oga. Whe the oportuni y presents itself, hit it like Jackie Robinson. Have no mercy. No dey look Uche face.

She cried and pleaded for mercy

Of course, the guy that tore the robber is now at large. Why not go back to the foool that really loves me. A timeless re-enacting of the story of the prodigal son. Yawns, anyway...

and since forgiveness is from God, I forgave her

You're a foool.

even though I found it hard to get it off my chest.

No man ever forgets being cuckolded.

Now, I can still see some components of infidelity in her

Because, that is what she wants, the thrill of being chased, seduced and fuccked. Just like nearly all young girls her age. Don't worry, when she grows old and toasters stop coming her way, she'll begin to appreciate how ypu stood solidly by her all these years.

despite trying my best not to reminisce on the past.

You don't have brain damage. You will still reminisce.

Though, I still love her but not as before and I no longer trust her like I used to do

Very normal. Fucck her and move on. She doesn't deserve a relationship witb you. You offered that and she spat in your face when she thought she could do better.

Nairalander, don't you think it's too risky to continue with a relationship considering the fact that the TRUST is gone already? Please am I wasting my time with this lady or I should let her go just to save myself from worry and nightmare?

If you continue with a relationship with her, she will fucck around on you. This road is closed. The most you should have with her is a booty call relationship. Fucck the hell out of her soul and dump her unceremoniously.

Please your advice is highly needed

Well, there you have it.

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by LaCremy: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
Look when a girl agrees to date you and do all that bf/gf stuff with you, she has already given you access to her body, to spend on her and to flirt with her . Your failure not to do two outta that three things I mentioned will definitely see your relationship hit a big rock.

If u still have her phone number, put a call tru her now, tell her to come see u tonight that u wanna discuss something very important(emphasize on the importance) with her. When she eventually shows up later, make sure you make some good love to her that she will scream your name. And if she don't change her demeaning attitude towards you the next day when you guys meet or when you talk to her via phone, then I guess am a fool.

Your girl *likes* you, is just that you are ignoring her sexual urge and that's why she is cold with you.

My 2cents

You have a very bad orientation.

*No hard feelings*

Just an observation
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Tintinnoty(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
collect ur share n disembark
now this is classic

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by otaraki: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Forget the past. And continue with the relationship with times u gonna love her the way u used to.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by sexychocho(f): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
My Guy, I wud av advised u to forgive her but d problem is d fact dat D trust is no longer dere

And remember dat trust is very important in any serious relationship

So pls just go on with ur life OR If u can still trust her again, try forgive

May God guide u and grant u Divine direction
AMEN
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by rosalieene(f): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand the fuss, you guys broke up, so why do you feel cheated? Its not like its your property, and she can give it to who ever she likes. She didn't sleep with him while you were dating, besides what's the probability you guys will end up married if you had been her first?
one of the best comment so far.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by rosalieene(f): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
skywalker888:
The truth is, she already lost before the break up that was why she started exhibiting some questionable characters in order to piss you off. Even though she claimed she met another that she gave it just barely a month after your separation, it clearly shows that lady has no integrity at all.. Just a month? shocked it's funny I must say
she never tear/open eye when she met him
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Itzurboi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
karryn:
which upper region and which faault are u talking abt?
Lol, i mean ur dp, i saw a nice shootout, was tinkin mayb its ma fone..... or was ma fone ryt abt d pix
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by rosalieene(f): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Love Machine:
It hurt after you preserve a girl until after marriage,she later give the thing out to a guy who didn't struggle like you to have it.Any girl who get an admission into a university should be dump.
in essence, your sisters in school should be dumped.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by karryn(f): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Itzurboi:
Lol, i mean ur dp, i saw a nice shootout, was tinkin mayb its ma fone..... or was ma fone ryt abt d pix
what's u peoples own with my boobs na? Ah ah even cossy sef dey rest
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by rosalieene(f): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

The question is why should you even preserve a girl till marriage? She is not your property, she is not sworn to you. If a girl wants to remain a virgin till marriage, it should be because she wants to, not because one boy is filling her head with promises of marriage, which might not happen sef.
Besides they broke up, what has he been up to during their break up? He didn't say that one oo, its the virgin pussy he didn't Bleep that is paining him.
maybe he has been gbenshing one girl all those while.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by koolaid87: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:

You knew that already..

screw her p*ssy, you invested so much on that, didn't you?

She don turn my sidechick immediately, effectively.

PS: This is only my opinion, pussiesss in the house, pls don't bash me oo

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Itzurboi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
karryn:
what's u peoples own with my boobs na? Ah ah even cossy sef dey rest
Itz not our fault, we jxt gat appr God given gift, wah do u tink
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by karryn(f): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
JayJustus:
the reason why I want to adopt kids and live alone....

hoes hoes hoes everywhere...I'm judgemental...thunder fire anyone that quotes me
chisus christ u harsh o
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by rosalieene(f): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
yeyeboi:

Women been cheating since day 1 ( Eve) they are necessary evil grin
and guys don't cheat? besides who have they been cheating with? animals?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by pepigeorge(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:
Eiyaa embarassed

Please forgive her if she's really sincere about the whole thing, shít happens, that's if you really love her as you claim..

Hmmmmm...... na so
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by philimax(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
I started dating this girl in 2013 when she was still seeking admission. I was already done with school managing a little business for survival when she got admitted into the university. My plan was to get married to her if things went as planned.

A year after she gained admission,, she started exhibiting some questionable characters which seemed hard to cope with. She started acting like she was too busy for me, she started replying cold tgo my chat, she no longer cared and a few to mention. Well, I wasn't surprised because ladies often turn a new leaf the moment they get into the university and start having various toasters. Though, I could read these were signs of possible break up due to the pressure from various suitors and perhaps, better offers. I tried to rekindle the fire of our love by having a heart to heart talk with her but all my effort seemed to be a waste.

Her strange attitude, which I could no longer cope with, persisted until I told her I needed a break hoping she would beg me and make things right. To my greatest surprise, she said was cool with it if that was what I wanted shocked. We went separate ways for about 7 months after which we reconciled in April, this year. After a lengthy discussion blaming each other for our unseriousness and childishness, I inquired if she was still intact the way I left her and she told me she was. (Though, I would have confirmed that during cuddling but she was on her period that day)

She went home that day and later gave me a call back telling me she needed to see me the next day in order to make a confession. The moment she said it, I already knew she had lost it but I wanted to hear it from her mouth. She came the next day telling me she carelessly lost to a dude whom she wasn't dating it barely a month after we parted ways. shocked. I was so disappointed and sad that, how could someone I dated for one and half year without touching just throw herself to a man whom met just a month after to defile her.

She cried and pleaded for mercy and since forgiveness is from God, I forgave her even though I found it hard to get it off my chest. Now, I can still see some components of infidelity in her despite trying my best not to reminisce on the past. Though, I still love her but not as before and I no longer trust her like I used to do

Nairalander, don't you think it's too risky to continue with a relationship considering the fact that the TRUST is gone already? Please am I wasting my time with this lady or I should let her go just to save myself from worry and nightmare?

Please your advice is highly needed
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by endoski: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand the fuss, you guys broke up, so why do you feel cheated? Its not like its your property, and she can give it to who ever she likes. She didn't sleep with him while you were dating, besides what's the probability you guys will end up married if you had been her first?
nice point
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by koolaid87: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Guy, calm down. Don't be too cold on us.
Not all ladies are sex,money and bad boy freaks....
There are decent ladies who's pride is still intact .
And for me....
I need true love far above every material thing....
And firstly, the Spiritual minded dude... wink
That's the first thing that sweeps me off my feet kiss

Are you sure spirituality got you off your feet?

I need true love too, and I'm spiritual minded as well, but i have a small dick, do i have a chance?

Keep lying, you like money, and a big dick that can reach down your wall...

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by rosalieene(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
tallfish145:
How sure are you getting a pure girl if leave her.It is not easy for ladies to maintain their virginity nowadays,esp those in the higher institutions.
I have a lot as friends even as we graduated. some graduated even before me and are happily married
so park well and stop concluding
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by philimax(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
U wer dulling....another man bleep d puna u ve been saving..and u are here dwindling over trust issues...nxt tim confirm ur goods b4 hoarding

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by deligatus(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
It's not like I'm dull or something, since I aim at marrying her, I felt there was no need to rush sex
guy how much u get for ur Account wae go make u plan to marry girl.? The truth is you re not even bouyant enough to get such plan. As a man u need to plan ur bank Account to be fat before thinking abt any stupid girl, dae re so ungrateful. Like a guy said earlier, collect ur own cake n hit dae throttle.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by kelesomething: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
that's d truth naa just forget about love.. chop ur own share, after all u don try... just pretend chop chop and disembark..

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by permanentgrace(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:

Are you a learner?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.