Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta (27619 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by sexychocho(f): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
shocked

Abeg I wan go eat Joorrrrrrrrrrrr grin
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Pavarottii(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
As in ehn!! The news too make sense!!

When they are done bombing every oil installation and by extension, the IGR or their states, the jobs of their youths, the salaries of their civil servants and livelihood of their mothers and fathers, they should go ahead and laugh their heads off on accomplishing the task of crippling Buhari's government!

Ahap. Thank God for personal buffers- na other people I dey pity. grin
So that news make sense to u. U use to be intellectually sound. What's happening, talk to me brother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by superdanny10: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tha Niger-Delta Avengers are at it again....
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by moffat(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
my brothers abeg make una take am easy coz diz president na only to travel n collect salary him dey do for Aso Rock ooh
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by shamecurls(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good One!

grin grin grin

#WhoIsDoingWho

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by mesoprogress(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Why is the federal government slowing down their bombardment of this touts? By now the Tanks, warships and bomber jets should have been deployed in full force to the entire Niger delta cos it seems the Indigenes are sympathetic to the scAvengers. Bombing of our oil facilities alone is a treasonable act that must be considered an act of war against Nigeria and here they are threatening to declare Niger Delta Republic. Many states cannot pay salaries and people are dying of hunger because of the actions of these few vagabonds crippling our God given oil wealth. The federal government should not negotiate with them but instead warn innocent people who cares to listen to vacate the region so full military might can be deployed to wipe out the terrorists with brutal force. Anyone caught in the inferno will have themselves to blame cos this nonsense has to stop.

The oil is our collective wealth and no group of people can hold us to ransom. We once fed the whole country with cocoa and groundnut pyramid money and no youth from those regions formed militancy. I can smell the hands of the Biafrans in these renewed militancy and they think this approach will blackmail the FG into releasing Nnamdi kanu or restoring the dead and buried biafra of 1970. We will resist any attempt by any groups to break away and we shall never support any form of referendum. A word is enough for the wise. Do anyhow, see anyhow angry
lol grin Lunacy at its best. Some people are still dreaming.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by HARRYFORD1986: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
angry
mrkayusfit:
Why is the federal government slowing down their bombardment of this touts? By now the Tanks, warships and bomber jets should have been deployed in full force to the entire Niger delta cos it seems the Indigenes are sympathetic to the scAvengers. Bombing of our oil facilities alone is a treasonable act that must be considered an act of war against Nigeria and here they are threatening to declare Niger Delta Republic. Many states cannot pay salaries and people are dying of hunger because of the actions of these few vagabonds crippling our God given oil wealth. The federal government should not negotiate with them but instead warn innocent people who cares to listen to vacate the region so full military might can be deployed to wipe out the terrorists with brutal force. Anyone caught in the inferno will have themselves to blame cos this nonsense has to stop.

The oil is our collective wealth and no group of people can hold us to ransom. We once fed the whole country with cocoa and groundnut pyramid money and no youth from those regions formed militancy. I can smell the hands of the Biafrans in these renewed militancy and they think this approach will blackmail the FG into releasing Nnamdi kanu or restoring the dead and buried biafra of 1970. We will resist any attempt by any groups to break away and we shall never support any form of referendum. A word is enough for the wise. Do anyhow, see anyhow angry
Trash.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by speed99: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:

Pls check the time, hour, day & date by 2018 Niger delta will not be relevant in the scheme of things in this country if they continue like this.

Why not let these irrelevant people be own their own?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by sanandreas(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
It is so unfortunate. Buhari messed up big time with tompolo and that maritime university. The hardship have just started. Buhari should go there himself. Oil money won't flow to Abuja like it used to. Niger-delta is not the only region where oil is been produced. Agitation arises from poverty and under development.

9 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by ireneony(f): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
fearNORTH:
I think these boys should increase the pace so that we finish on time.

this got me laughing grin

7 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by HRich(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
SO THEY HAVE CALL OFF THEIR STRIKE
INTERESTING
PLEASE BOMB ON

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by JonSnow(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
What of the black water mercenaries!? grin

6 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by moffat(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:

Do you use your nose to read?

Abi you never ear the Lagos news

OK let me enlightened you there is crude in Lagos now
Production started few days ago
Pls Google and apologise to me
shey na 12,000 litres dem go put for d biggest refinery in africa

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by HRich(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:
GOODNEWS ......Nice one my brothers !!!!! Pls bomb everywhere .

You think you are destroying buhari's Govt ?
Your generation yet unborn will cause you all.
Oil has been discovered in Lagos & Chad basin for your info.
By 2017 when dangote refinery will come up stream nigeria don't need gas from the Niger delta to fire up the turbines .
Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)
Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kashi billa ( Taraba state)
Kaduna
Farinruwa ( Nassarawa state)
Zamfara
With solar that is going on in Katsina will do the magic by 2018

Thank u

Weldon in your copy and paste activities

So boko haram was the ones doing the right thing abi

kwotinue

9 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Emmaino247: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:

By 2017 when dangote refinery will come up stream nigeria don't need gas from the Niger delta to fire up the turbines .
Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)
Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kaduna
Zamfara

Thank u
oil has been discovered in lagos bla bla bla bla . Y dont you people leave niger delta oil alone?

15 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by afanide: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
thought they had gone on cease fire undecided
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari will have no peace if d people of Niger Delta have No peace - Tompolo

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by HRich(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Emmaino247:
oil has been discovered in lagos bla bla bla bla . Y dont you people leave niger delta oil alone?

Don't mind that guy,

He thinks they are talking about Red oil and Grandnut oil

17 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

does it hurt?

10 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by nintal(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Who are the illiterate now? Not my president I know.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by 247Dior(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

grin grin grin grin grin chaii may God give wisdom...coz u seriously need some help..the last time i checked you COWARD MILITARY is still battling with boko haram years with all the force in the world...and since u once feed the nation with cocoa and groundnut what stopped u? y are u killing your small self because of biafra who is already in existence?

6 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by kings09(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
U see oil as our collective wealth but all appointments should go to the north. Ur Buhari neva rolled in d tanks against d fulani herdsmen but u guyz r quick to'crush' anything south. talk of hypocrisy. zombie
mrkayusfit:

13 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by HRich(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
sexychocho:
shocked
Abeg I wan go eat Joorrrrrrrrrrrr grin
I have food if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Amanwulu1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

thk u very much buhari raise to power babatunde Idiagbon. Pls I need ur residential ad.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by speed99: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
As in ehn!! The news too make sense!!

When they are done bombing every oil installation and by extension, the IGR or their states, the jobs of their youths, the salaries of their civil servants and livelihood of their mothers and fathers, they should go ahead and laugh their heads off on accomplishing the task of crippling Buhari's government!

Ahap. Thank God for personal buffers- na other people I dey pity. grin

Have you been to Niger Delta ? IGR my foot. what does a state like Nasarawa generates internally? less than 200 M monthly. what is its allocation? 2 B monthly. and this pest of a state acclaimed to be home of solid mineral does not have a simple testing lab for solid minerals. Where is the equity? Everyone should spend what they generate.

16 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:

Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)
Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kaduna
Zamfara

Thank u
i heard ur Buhari brought in Fishwaters to fish out Avengers is it true?

6 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
fearNORTH:

If the thing pain u go & bomb YOUR cocoa OR carrot farm. undecided
i hear say d man wey say e no concern am go import fishwaters come to fish avengers na. Why e d pain am? Assholes everywhere. No mind am.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
fearNORTH:

Lagosian.....by your said date, Niger Delta will be already liberated.

Cry not for the Eastern region rather cry for Kwarans who have been displaced by the Fulanis cool
u think dat Northern Cow d hear u? U av to shout mbuuuuuuuuuuuu like a cow for him to understand u.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Freshwhyte(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

You only bomb or shoot what you are seeing...

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Amanwulu1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:

OK let me enlightened you there is crude in Lagos now
Production started few days ago
Pls Google and apologise to me
u're d greatest ignorant to tow ur line of argument/boasting. Hv u heard about onshore n offshore n their difference?

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:

OK let me enlightened you there is crude in Lagos now Production started few days ago Pls Google and apologise to me
producing at what capacity?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.