Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta (27627 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Oliviaxx(f): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
fearNORTH:

Lagosian.....by your said date, Niger Delta will be already liberated.

Cry not for the Eastern region rather cry for Kwarans who have been displaced by the Fulanis cool

Epic!

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by MeAboki(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2016
sarrki:
GOODNEWS ......Nice one my brothers !!!!! Pls bomb everywhere .

You think you are destroying buhari's Govt ?
Your generation yet unborn will cause you all.
Oil has been discovered in Lagos & Chad basin for your info.
By 2017 when dangote refinery will come up stream nigeria don't need gas from the Niger delta to fire up the turbines .
Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)
Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kashi billa ( Taraba state)
Kaduna
Farinruwa ( Nassarawa state)
Zamfara
With solar that is going on in Katsina will do the magic by 2018

Thank u

Besides, all this bombing OPEC figures have shown Nigeria's crude export have not changed at all, suggesting the offshore output is enough to meet the country's quota while the NDAs are busy fooling themselves and polluting their land; unknown to them that the country is shifting away from over dependence on their onshore sources by exploring other energy alternatives that you have already mentioned.
I just pray Buhari continues ignoring them and allows them to self-destruct so they wouldn't have anyone to blame but themselves.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by cmikel: 12:43am On Jul 19, 2016
fearNORTH:

Cry not for the Eastern region rather cry for Kwarans who have been displaced by the Fulanis cool

undecided cry
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by MChaze25(m): 4:04am On Jul 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Why is the federal government slowing down their bombardment of this touts? By now the Tanks, warships and bomber jets should have been deployed in full force to the entire Niger delta cos it seems the Indigenes are sympathetic to the scAvengers. Bombing of our oil facilities alone is a treasonable act that must be considered an act of war against Nigeria and here they are threatening to declare Niger Delta Republic. Many states cannot pay salaries and people are dying of hunger because of the actions of these few vagabonds crippling our God given oil wealth. The federal government should not negotiate with them but instead warn innocent people who cares to listen to vacate the region so full military might can be deployed to wipe out the terrorists with brutal force. Anyone caught in the inferno will have themselves to blame cos this nonsense has to stop.

The oil is our collective wealth and no group of people can hold us to ransom. We once fed the whole country with cocoa and groundnut pyramid money and no youth from those regions formed militancy. I can smell the hands of the Biafrans in these renewed militancy and they think this approach will blackmail the FG into releasing Nnamdi kanu or restoring the dead and buried biafra of 1970. We will resist any attempt by any groups to break away and we shall never support any form of referendum. A word is enough for the wise. Do anyhow, see anyhow angry
Yimu.
Even your words are smelling poo poo.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 19, 2016
keryj:

What's wrong with passing a joke to a fellow nairalander Be he a guy or she a female?
And what's special abt he being a northerner Pls am not here for ur tribal and gender issue u seem to v.

By the way what's ur own
lol. Where u surprised? My own is You.. Goodmorning! Hope u enjoyed ur night.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Blizzy9ja: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Why is the federal government slowing down their bombardment of this touts? By now the Tanks, warships and bomber jets should have been deployed in full force to the entire Niger delta cos it seems the Indigenes are sympathetic to the scAvengers. Bombing of our oil facilities alone is a treasonable act that must be considered an act of war against Nigeria and here they are threatening to declare Niger Delta Republic. Many states cannot pay salaries and people are dying of hunger because of the actions of these few vagabonds crippling our God given oil wealth. The federal government should not negotiate with them but instead warn innocent people who cares to listen to vacate the region so full military might can be deployed to wipe out the terrorists with brutal force. Anyone caught in the inferno will have themselves to blame cos this nonsense has to stop.

The oil is our collective wealth and no group of people can hold us to ransom. We once fed the whole country with cocoa and groundnut pyramid money and no youth from those regions formed militancy. I can smell the hands of the Biafrans in these renewed militancy and they think this approach will blackmail the FG into releasing Nnamdi kanu or restoring the dead and buried biafra of 1970. We will resist any attempt by any groups to break away and we shall never support any form of referendum. A word is enough for the wise. Do anyhow, see anyhow angry
Get yourself gun and go protect the pipelines urself... And for those that believe their lives depend on the whatever flows from the region they should get ready to die because it is not going to be business as usual. We are proudly 5% we will not allow our God given resources to be used to feed a lazy 97%... Y'all better go back to the farm, open ur steel plant, explore ur solid minerals. Use whatever comes out of ur land to develope ur area cuz right now the thoughts of a Niger Delta Republic makes more sense

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by caracas: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2016
sarrki:

By 2017 when dangote refinery will come up stream nigeria don't need gas from the Niger delta to fire up the turbines .
Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)

Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kaduna
Zamfara

Thank u
Which magic?
Oh! the one liter Of oil in Lagos grin
I won't even waste my time mentioning those places in the north,cos everyone knows nothing good can come from the north.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by refreshrate: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2016
biafranrealson:

OIL is your collective wealth while cattle is your personal wealth. May Amadioha join Thunder to fire you to sambissa forest. Useless head slammer

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by ba7man(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin what volume of crude oil was discovered in lagos? 50,000bpd? what isnot even up to 10% of the volume of oil in Alkwa Ibom alone smh for your ignorance grin grin grin grin grin
Without oil Lagos is already miles ahead of any oil producing state.

Watch what will now happen wit just that 10% of Akwa ibom volume of oil in that State.

Brains... not oil determines development.

That's where you all keep getting it wrong.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by balosunky(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2016
fearNORTH:

u think u know history please name a fulani in any political post in Kwara either during military or civil rule check the rate the so called fulanis bearing yoruba names.stupidity is when u don't know something yet speak.atleast we are much better than keyboard warrior the fear of fulani is beginning of wisdom in east how many dead now yet nobody fit speak out
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by iwadobo: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2016
ba7man:
Without oil Lagos is already miles ahead of any oil producing state.

Watch what will now happen wit just that 10% of Akwa ibom volume of oil in that State.

Brains... not oil determines development.

That's where you all keep getting it wrong.

Good. In that case ,leave our oil and use your brain to get the money. For your information, Lagos was developed with our oil money. Do you know the cost of third mainland bridge? Who built it? Many roads in lagos were constructed by the federal government. Don't forget lagos was fct before or was moved to the north. Can the Hausa say they developed Abuja? In the same way , it is senseless for anybody to say they developed lagos . Only the fg can say so

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by shine12: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Abeg does Refinery generate gas? Is it not when you bring crude before iyt is refined into the constituent products?

Most of the plants he listed are hydros and do no gas.it's needs tidal energy.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by mindtricks: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Typical aloofness of an average unconcerned Nigerian.

Nothing in the Niger Delta is of value, not even the lives of the people, all that matters is the oil wealth from Niger Delta.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by sexychocho(f): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2016
HRich:

I have food if you don't mind

Dnt boda coz av got lots of food smiley
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by HRich(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2016
sexychocho:

Dnt boda coz av got lots of food smiley
My dear You Lie, unless you are outside Africa, I mean outside Nigeria
but provided you are in Nigeria, my dear you may have Food but not Lots of them
Lolzzzzzz,
No vex oooO, na joke
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by sexychocho(f): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2016
HRich:

My dear You Lie, unless you are outside Africa, I mean outside Nigeria

but provided you are in Nigeria, my dear you may have Food but not Lots of them

Lolzzzzzz,

No vex oooO, na joke

Vex ke, guy no tym 4 vexing
Infact I wan begin chop nau
No dull yasef, com join grin
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by alfredbisong: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2016
sarrki:

Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)
Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kaduna
Zamfara

Thank u
big lie
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by donshaddow(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:

If you could stop using the word "our" and tell us where your great-grandfather came from, then I would as well listen to your rant of bombing the ND community.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Ugosample(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:

What is this one saying?
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by keryj(f): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
lol. Where u surprised? My own is You.. Goodmorning! Hope u enjoyed ur night.
Yes I was surprise. So wats ur own with me. Nyt was grt, hope urs was same
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by zoomzoom(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
sarrki:

Do you use your nose to read?

Abi you never ear the Lagos news

OK let me enlightened you there is crude in Lagos now
Production started few days ago
Pls Google and apologise to me

Perhaps it's you who needs to get the newsflash, the OML allocated to folawiyo isn't located in Lagos state..but still in the niger-delta. Ask ASARI DOKUBO to update you.. Or just go to his timeline. Thereafter, you may want to rethink how NIGER-DELTA will be irrelevant any time soon.

Problem is that we are intellectually lazy.. We just copy and paste every gibberish we read.
A little research hasnt killed anybody in recent times.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by kelechi17(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:

idiot shut up where are u from which God given wealth ?d one found in sokoto or Lagos or d one in fct beta close ur arewa and yoloba mouth .nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash / Atiku Abubakar Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power / Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.