Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta (27624 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Why is the federal government slowing down their bombardment of this touts? By now the Tanks, warships and bomber jets should have been deployed in full force to the entire Niger delta cos it seems the Indigenes are sympathetic to the scAvengers. Bombing of our oil facilities alone is a treasonable act that must be considered an act of war against Nigeria and here they are threatening to declare Niger Delta Republic. Many states cannot pay salaries and people are dying of hunger because of the actions of these few vagabonds crippling our God given oil wealth. The federal government should not negotiate with them but instead warn innocent people who cares to listen to vacate the region so full military might can be deployed to wipe out the terrorists with brutal force. Anyone caught in the inferno will have themselves to blame cos this nonsense has to stop.

The oil is our collective wealth and no group of people can hold us to ransom. We once fed the whole country with cocoa and groundnut pyramid money and no youth from those regions formed militancy. I can smell the hands of the Biafrans in these renewed militancy and they think this approach will blackmail the FG into releasing Nnamdi kanu or restoring the dead and buried biafra of 1970. We will resist any attempt by any groups to break away and we shall never support any form of referendum. A word is enough for the wise. Do anyhow, see anyhow angry
U see ur brain? angry
U see that u don't reason like a human?
So, u wanna equate oil facility with human life.
How did I end up with these monkeys? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Skybee1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Why is the federal government slowing down their bombardment of this touts? By now the Tanks, warships and bomber jets should have been deployed in full force to the entire Niger delta cos it seems the Indigenes are sympathetic to the scAvengers. Bombing of our oil facilities alone is a treasonable act that must be considered an act of war against Nigeria and here they are threatening to declare Niger Delta Republic. Many states cannot pay salaries and people are dying of hunger because of the actions of these few vagabonds crippling our God given oil wealth. The federal government should not negotiate with them but instead warn innocent people who cares to listen to vacate the region so full military might can be deployed to wipe out the terrorists with brutal force. Anyone caught in the inferno will have themselves to blame cos this nonsense has to stop.

The oil is our collective wealth and no group of people can hold us to ransom. We once fed the whole country with cocoa and groundnut pyramid money and no youth from those regions formed militancy. I can smell the hands of the Biafrans in these renewed militancy and they think this approach will blackmail the FG into releasing Nnamdi kanu or restoring the dead and buried biafra of 1970. We will resist any attempt by any groups to break away and we shall never support any form of referendum. A word is enough for the wise. Do anyhow, see anyhow angry
just shoot d crab,y r u so pissed,dem nid dier republic nw it dt a wrong request?if dy r tired of sharin d same shameless country wit u,dnt dy av dia rite to want out? dy dier n die ontop anoda man siknez

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by creativity01: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
From your reasoning, I strongly recommend you travel out from wherever you are to theses regions before you comment on issues as sensitive as this.

It evident that these regions do feed the nation by and large. It's clear to everyone these regions is the goose that lays the golden eggs for the nation at large but the major challenge is that the goose is not being properly feed.

If you have a conscience pls pay these regions a visit, you would understand how they feel...

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by permanentgrace(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

So till now you are not tired of speaking these grammars? Ever since you've been speaking these grammars, nothing has yielded. Kwontinu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
I ve stayd in Southsouth for quite sometime and i really understand dia surferings. however sone of them are caused by dia so cald leaders and elders of d community.

Its just a pity that this NDA have refused to understand d aftermath of this bombings on the environment. by rhe time dey would realise this dia environment will definitely become unhabitable for them. and this will really gulp a huge amount of money to clear up such mess. pity children yet unborn.

I just belive there are better ways of solving issues..

#My opinion though
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Skybee1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin what volume of crude oil was discovered in lagos? 50,000bpd? what isnot even up to 10% of the volume of oil in Alkwa Ibom alone smh for your ignorance grin grin grin grin grin
plz dont blame d idiot coz stupidity is his surename

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Lawsimon(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

what is this one saying....did you go to school at all? why are you saying what you know little or nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by buchilino(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

DO U NO U SOUND LIKE ADOLF HITLER

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by keryj(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin
uupgrade:
u think dat Northern Cow d hear u? U av to shout mbuuuuuuuuuuuu like a cow for him to understand u.
U r a clown ;DUr
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by EzeNri(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:
GOODNEWS ......Nice one my brothers !!!!! Pls bomb everywhere .

You think you are destroying buhari's Govt ?
Your generation yet unborn will cause you all.
Oil has been discovered in Lagos & Chad basin for your info.
By 2017 when dangote refinery will come up stream nigeria don't need gas from the Niger delta to fire up the turbines .
Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)
Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kashi billa ( Taraba state)
Kaduna
Farinruwa ( Nassarawa state)
Zamfara
With solar that is going on in Katsina will do the magic by 2018

Thank u
An Afonja Environmental consultant sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
keryj:
grin
U r a clown ;DUr
if i were u. I wouldn't say such to a Guy! Especially if am from D North.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by no1madman(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
correct! i dey feel una!
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by keryj(f): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
uupgrade:
if i were u. I wouldn't say such to a Guy! Especially if am from D North.
What's wrong with passing a joke to a fellow nairalander Be he a guy or she a female?
And what's special abt he being a northerner Pls am not here for ur tribal and gender issue u seem to v.

By the way what's ur own
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Skipuru(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:
GOODNEWS ......Nice one my brothers !!!!! Pls bomb everywhere .

By 2017 when dangote refinery will come up stream nigeria don't need gas from the Niger delta to fire up the turbines .
Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)
Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kaduna
Zamfara

Thank u
bros dem no discovered any oil for those, oil no be water oh. Iwe di kwa uche ehh nwanne.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by isnovic(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
[b]
mrkayusfit:

[/b]

I like your angst, but it is wrongly premised.
Firstly, nobody i repeat once fed Nigeria.
Not groundnut, Not Palm Oil, not Cocoa, rubber or Agric produce as the North wants us to believe.

I like you to know this, that the people have every right to do what they do, and if it annoys the FG they should go and bomb the SS, annihilate the good people of the SS.

There is always a cause and effect.
If they had not left the area in such terrible state, the people will not take up arms.

A little thought for you.
Your land in the SouthWest, you can still sink a borehole and get clean water. In the SS you can't, as water tables are severely contaminated with heavy metals.
You can still farm on it, and produce something out of it. The SS cannot as the land will require approximately 50 years before a biological life can survive in it due to the level of degradation/pollution helped by selfish FG who let them off the hook every time they spill the produced crude oil to the environment and do a poor or next to nothing clean up.

Your Children don't die of skin cancer and other cancers due to the carcinogenic materials in the crude and in the chemicals used in crude oil production.
You don't worry about the increased heat of nearly 10 degrees C everyday, that keeps you and your kids up all night. And you cannot explain the breathing disorder that follows the birth of kids since 1951.

You don't need to worry about environmental degradation that kills all aqua life, meaning the fishermen will have to travel up to 50 to 60 nautical miles to get anything worth eating.

My dear time will fail me to explain to you, why gas flaring that has been stopped in most countries cannot be stopped in Nigeria, and yet the evidence are overwhelming of the damning health hazards it posed to the health of the people in the SS and the enormous financial lose to the country due to continued flaring.
My dear, the death due to heat stroke, heat rash, skin cancer, uncongenial/ congenial breathing disorder, organ failure.
Loss in fertility and to mention but a few.

If you think about life slowing ebbing from you, and the man who is doing the killing is telling you to have patience endlessly or bluntly telling you like GMB that you are 5% against his 95% and you are inconsequential, then you will rather be king in hell than be a servant in Nigerian heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by sancoplacid: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
One Nigeria my foot. Our oil facilities ko, our collective wealth ni. Ori eyan wetin the north get way govt dey take get money? Yoruba wet in una dey contribute sef? Shame to all of u for that statement our resources. Lazy baboons

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by eddylinks: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Bros what ar u waiting 4,u cn aswell tk action if FG refuse 2 tk action na( $ wat is ur prblm wit nnamdi kalu ?abi nnamdi kalu rape ur sister)

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by decomaniaboss(f): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sarrki:

Do you use your nose to read?

Abi you never ear the Lagos news

OK let me enlightened you there is crude in Lagos now
Production started few days ago
Pls Google and apologise to me
grin grin grin grin grin grin...na wetin dey give u hope ?? NA so so dream u go dey dream till u die
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Longeria(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pavarottii:

So that news make sense to u. U use to be intellectually sound. What's happening, talk to me brother.
Omenka is frustrated.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Electroweb(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:

Hope you can "ear" what he is saying? Lol
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by emymeeky: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
[s]As in ehn!! The news too make sense!!

When they are done bombing every oil installation and by extension, the IGR of their states, the jobs of their youths, the salaries of their civil servants and livelihood of their mothers and fathers, they should go ahead and laugh their heads off on accomplishing the task of crippling Buhari's government!

Ahap. Thank God for personal buffers- na other people I dey pity. grin

Edit:

Anytime you see iPod Miscellaneous Centipedes go berserk on a thread, just like this, all you need to do is go down the board- a thread must have existed not too long ago within which they were fed with their own shiiit. cheesy

On this particular one, I know exactly where their anger is coming from- but I won't say. grin[/s]
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by nell3: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

your last sentence do anyhow, see anyhow.
Lol when you are already seeing anyhow. Enter the battlefield and stop ranting online
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by stpat1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

The bolded is what is causing the wahala o. No talk this kind thing for Niger Delta o. i'm serious o, especially at this critical time.
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by iwadobo: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Stop ranting. It is obvious you hate us, but u want us to remain in the zoo with you because of our oil. How wicked are you? There is nowhere in the world you can force people to remain with you. For your information, among all the countries formed by force by the British only Nigeria is still partly alive ,others have shattered and Nigeria must shatter whether you like it or not. If chechnen can break away from almighty Russia, who is Nigeria that willing people can't break away from. If Nigeria fights us for 3 years as they did to biafra, you and all your people will die of hunger as there will be no oill money for you, but as for us , with the cooperation of the West, we will still be selling our oil and buying arms to finish you off. When was cacao and groundnut money used to feed the entire nation? Go and check your history, before oil , we were practicing regional government a system where regions control thier wealth. So, how was your groundnut money used to feed us in the south south? If Ghadafi with all his arms could be defeated, I see no reason why buhari with his battered and corrupt soldiers can't be roundly defeated easily. Send the war planes and the gun boats, we are waiting .

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Mckennedy: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:

Abeg no insult, in which local government is the oil located in Lagos?
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by nortcentrallord(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Since you don't 'v access to buhari, there is vacancy in Nigerian army, Air force and Navy. Just pick one, lead them and be the Jack Baur instead of fighting behind your key board.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by remigiusizunna(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by nortcentrallord(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
36xtr90r:

Frustrated IPOO minion, I had advised you Afonjas to cease peddling lies everywhere just because you are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life.

Yorubas should stop propagating lies and falsehood and demonising others just to ensure the continual free flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard, lopsidedness, marginalisation, nepotism, treasury-lootings, Quota System and bloodletting in the land, and still shout the loudest, screaming 'One Nigeria' and at the same time grandstanding carelessly and senselessly that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. 

Modified: Just got this update in another thread - https://www.nairaland.com/3234665/mr-kayusfit-not-yoruba-does-not-represent-yoruba-views-on-biafra-by-Alcatraz001

The north and more recently the west are just like half men claiming to be men who can't provide for their wife but yet want to lord it over their wife even when she provides everything in the house. One day, the wife will leave just like Tiwa Savage left.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by papa007: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=47667809] GOODNEWS ......Nice one my brothers !!!!! Pls bomb everywhere .

Lastly the hydro's in
Kainji (Niger state)
Jebba (Niger state)
Shiroro (Niger state)
Gurara (Niger state)
Mambilla (Taraba state)
Kaduna
Zamfara

Thank u

You're wasting your time. I thought you had something to say.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by Izonpikin: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
nortcentrallord:

The north and more recently the west are just like half men claiming to be men who can't provide for their wife but yet want to lord it over their wife even when she provides everything in the house. One day, the wife will leave just like Tiwa Savage left.
this person too get sense oo...see analogy na...cheii.. grin grin

My Bro you need one chilled odeku... cool

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta by nortcentrallord(m): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:
As in ehn!! The news too make sense!!

When they are done bombing every oil installation and by extension, the IGR of their states, the jobs of their youths, the salaries of their civil servants and livelihood of their mothers and fathers, they should go ahead and laugh their heads off on accomplishing the task of crippling Buhari's government!

Ahap. Thank God for personal buffers- na other people I dey pity. grin

Edit:

Anytime you see iPod Miscellaneous Centipedes go berserk on a thread, just like this, all you need to do is go down the board- a thread must have existed not too long ago within which they were fed with their own shiiit. cheesy

On this particular one, I know exactly where their anger is coming from- but I won't say. grin

The only buffer you have is typing and forming warlord on NL. Any reasonable individual with a lot on his desk won't self-service on NL all day. Don't give mee the crap of "I am my own boss" because I don't see Dangote or Otedola here. Even modath don't spend all here time on NL even as a mod anymore. I hope you are making enough to feed you 3 square meals though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) / Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.