Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (17398 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MrDojo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
CHAIRMAN #Teamdojo present grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can see some contestants are ready! cool

Let's maintain decorum and stick to the rules guiding this interview.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wristbangle, we have three of them on seat, kindly kick off cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AmacoA: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Ryabcool(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Where my election observers at? Cc Blessograo(f), mimzy(f), yummyricka(f), rosy1992(f), Oluwabusobomi(f), Xeinstra1(f), abbeyology88 cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Lavedaa: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided

All the best Vizkiz and Mrdojo kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Cbeatz(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
okada drop me here lemme book space.....ftc on (1) page
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by wristbangle: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, age, state of origin and educational background?

B. Your relationship status and religion?

C: Tell us who introduced you to nairaland and where your moniker was coined from?

Cc

KENNETH205
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Kustin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
.........I will be ryt back
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
we don show cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Kustin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
.........I will be ryt back.........I will be ryt back.........I will be ryt back
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MUVA(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
The International observers are here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MrDojo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lavedaa:
undecided

All the best Vizkiz and Mrdojo kiss cheesy

thanks a lot grin grin grin grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by makydebbie(f): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
about time I showed up cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
MUVA:
The International observers are here undecided

See your belle cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
makydebbie:
about time I showed up cool
twinny i dey wait for you cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MUVA(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

See your belle cheesy
That's where I hid all my loot angry grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by princeakins(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
makydebbie:
about time I showed up
cool

HAve some popcorn n a glass cup of chi exotic wink

Reserve seat for yu beside me, waitin for mhisbliss to show up. Kept her own popcorn n exotic cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by vizkiz: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:
Introduction aspect

B. Your relationship status and religion practise?

C: Tell us who introduced you to nairaland and where your moniker was coined from?

Cc

KENNETH205
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT

1. My name is Hassan Victor olanrewaju, I am in my 20s hail from Ogun state and schooled at Ekiti state University.

2. I am single and also a Christian. (call me a single Christian)

3. I got nairaland from my UC browser back in 2013 and I enjoyed the topics of discussion especially the comments. Then I decided to register

4. My moniker is actually processed from "vic's-keys" got that when my keyboardist was trying to make fun of my keys

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]This space is for Hatey, Nawty and sanddy cool. Beware of that India goat! Omo ale jatijati smiley.

Naughtynaughty, I book this space for you hunnie. Sit beside me.
Sandoski, bring pop corn sweetie smiley. It's gonna be fun wink[/size]
bestie I wanto seat on ur laps.. So seat well
Sandoski ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MUVA(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
**Sits in the middle of mzpecs and sinaj** cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
MUVA:

That's where I hid all my loot angry grin

BUHARI IS COMING grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by abbeyology88(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ryabcool:
Where my election observers at? Cc Blessograo(f), mimzy(f), yummyricka(f), rosy1992(f), Oluwabusobomi(f), Xeinstra1(f), abbeyology88 cheesy cheesy

Present grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
awa haters ti de
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MUVA(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

BUHARI IS COMING grin
He can't even cum on his wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
shey we go sleep on top dis kweshion ni .

haba angry angry angry
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
I am already sitting on the cab in front of my house patiently waiting for the real deal and I can't wait to have fun **chewing gum*#
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by wristbangle: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Keep the answer coming contestants so we can move on to the next set of questions.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MrDojo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:
Introduction aspect

B. Your relationship status and religion practise?

Cc

KENNETH205
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT

1. My name is Ojo Oladipo Ayede, i'm 22yrs old, i'm from the great state of Ekiti, i graduated with a B.sc in Microbiology in 2014 and by God's grace i'll be going for my M.sc in Immunology and Immunochemistry later this year.

2. I'm "HEAVYLY" single right now grin ( p.s. i'm searching too), i'm a christian although i'm still trying to find my right standing with God almighty.

3. i came across nairaland accidentally, i was searching for an information about UNILAG back in 2009, and there was link that took me to Nairaland, funny story i was not really interested initially, until i saw an E-war between Buygala and someone else, i decided to visit the page often, in 2014, i decided to register and the rest is history.

my moniker is actually gotten from my last name (Ojo) and one of my names (Mrd), as strange as it is "MRD" is my name also. Hence, Mrdojo

cc
wristbangle

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn where u at? Vizkiz is making us proud oh, bring Popcorn grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AngelAhnie(f): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Here to read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.