Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (17401 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Very impressive
Let's be patient while they bring their answers on cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by makydebbie(f): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
juhan:
twinny i dey wait for you cheesy
i dey here...come chop popcorn jore and enjoy cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by princeakins(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fynestboi wiara u... bot enuf suya let chill wit some whiskey n enjoy dz process grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bestie I wanto seat on ur laps.. So seat well
Sandoski ??
*adjusts*
Oya sit down
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by makydebbie(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
princeakins:

HAve some popcorn n a glass cup of chi exotic wink

Reserve seat for yu beside me, waitin for mhisbliss to show up. Kept her own popcorn n exotic cool
no shaking...thanks darlingcheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz:

1. My name is Hassan Victor olanrewaju, I am in my 20s hail from Ogun state and schooled at the Ekiti state University.

unkle na onli eksu you go shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided

educational background lo pe

smh shocked

3 Likes

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks jare cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Lavedaa: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
MrDojo:

1. My name is Ojo Oladipo Ayede, i'm 22yrs old, i'm from the great state of Ekiti, i graduated with a B.sc in Microbiology in 2014 and by God's grace i'll be going for my M.sc in Immunology and Immunochemistry later this year.

2. I'm "HEAVYLY" single right now grin ( p.s. i'm searching too), i'm a christian although i'm still trying to find my right standing with God almighty.

3. i came across nairaland accidentally, i was searching for an information about UNILAG back in 2009, and there was link that took me to Nairaland, funny story i was not really interested initially, until i saw an E-war between Buygala and someone else, i decided to visit the page often, in 2014, i decided to register and the rest is history.

my moniker is actually gotten from my last name (Ojo) and one of my names (Mrd), as strange as it is "MRD" is my name also. Hence, Mrdojo

Nice one. smiley

3 Likes

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademipeju:
awa haters ti de
na ban u go chop last last if u too misbehave tongue
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by vicstar(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
ONE HOUSE!! No derailing undecided coz some hot shiit is going down here coolgrin

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/02/generals.jpg[/img]
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by naniawini(f): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
MUVA:

He can't even cum on his wife undecided

Wah do you mean shocked

Let's not derail before dem sama me with 159 years ban
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Smellymouth: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
MUVA:
The International observers are here undecided
grin cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Kelvin0(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
tongue
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
MrDojo:

1. My name is Ojo Oladipo Ayede, i'm 22yrs old, i'm from the great state of Ekiti, i graduated with a B.sc in Microbiology in 2014 and by God's grace i'll be going for my M.sc in Immunology and Immunochemistry later this year.

u to grin grin grin

[size=18pt]i give up[/size]
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Maxi112: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
makydebbie:
good evening dear. why did you ignored my mention?
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by omonighoblessing(f): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
TamedWolf90 come Oooooo let's take a sitgrin emperorlee we are sitting beside u Ooooo take notecheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Cutezt(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:
Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, age, state of origin and educational background?

B. Your relationship status and religion practise?

C: Tell us who introduced you to nairaland and where your moniker was coined from?

Cc

KENNETH205
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT

My name is Martins Morris, I am 20 Years old, I attended Naraguta Grammar School, Jos and graduated in the year 2012,after which I proceeded to the University of Jos, where I studied Mass Communication, and I am currently pursuing a degree in communication at the University of Nations, I hail from Jos North Local government area of Plateau state.

B) I am single grin, I have been a Christian since birth,a devoted one,that explains me attending UofN

C) In the year 2009,i was watching a Nigerian movie, I forgot the name, the movie was all about ladies trying to compete with each other on the campus, in a particular scene in the movie, a lady was boasting of all the social media platforms she was, and she mentioned Nairaland in it, and so, I decided to check Nairaland out, started out as a guest, until I registered my first moniker, one thing led to another, and I had to abandon that moniker for this, and since then, I never looked back, the forum has impacted immensely on me, I can't quantify it's influence on me,so sad I have forgotten the name of the movie, it's been a long long time.
My moniker was gotten from the name I was given back in secondary school, they always described me as that Cute senior (not trying to blow my trumpets tho), so that is where my moniker was coined from.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jarizod:
na ban u go chop last last if u too misbehave tongue

ewo oooo

ejo esanu mi oooo grin grin grin grin

i no go talk again.

DECORUM PLZZZZZ

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Berlyn where u at? Vizkiz is making us proud oh, bring Popcorn grin

This comment just made my evening
#Viz doing us proud

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MrDojo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lavedaa:

Nice one. smiley

thank you grin grin

what happened to your other moniker?
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Sexytemi(f): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okay.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MUVA(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Brilliant and impressive answers

Dr. Wristbangle, let's have the next set of questions cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Kenneth205(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:
Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, age, state of origin and educational background?

B. Your relationship status and religion?

C: Tell us who introduced you to nairaland and where your moniker was coined from?

A. My name is Kenneth Onaifo. I am in my 20s. I had my early education in Adams Foundation group of schools and Fountain group of schools, Benin City. Where I then proceeded to Edo boys high school (formally Adolo college), Benin City for my secondary school education. Hereafter i obtained my WAEC certificate. I am an undergraduate in the prestigious University of Benin studying Computer science.

B. I am single. I'm a devoted Christian.

C. I got to know about Nairaland in 2010 via google.

D. My moniker was coined from my name "Kenneth".

Thank you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
TamedWolf90 come Oooooo let's take a sitgrin
emperorlee we are sitting beside u Ooooo take notecheesy

Noo TamedWolf90 na ole, e go steal my popcorn undecided
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by naniawini(f): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Drives in wit my G Wagon cool

Cc Onstelly, Biafrabushboy, sexytemi, Omonigoblessing, emperorlee
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
i keep coming in late.....damn....
GOODLUCK GUYS
Never let it be said tat sly wasnt here... cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Franchise21(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Observing with keen interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by olatunjithomas(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
omaaaa rosssssaaayyy.......

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
We are waiting for your answers contestants because in few mins time, the next set of questions will be ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. / Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.