Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (17420 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by abbeyology88(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided so its bad to have a fast education abi?

Nope. Just observed it.

*case closed*

grin grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hope I'm not too late to the party. grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by RasheedUmar: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cutezt, who are you trying to lecture with that epistle
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustinFIFA:

Madam, let Laveda herself reply. Everybody calls her Olosho Laveda. Everybody knows she only talks about dicks.
Laveda has spread her legs shamelessly for different boys here. Why don't people call Twaci or Monalisa185 or Adeh39 Olosho? Are they not all in the same group? The reason is Laveda is the known Olosho there.

In MrCork's voice, "She sleeps with anything".

By the way, you're always on Nairaland too.
dollyjoy pls dont reply "it" again..."it" needs helpundecided
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Maxi112:
i know you must reply him grin

grin grin grin You know say I Gentle n I no like wahala.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by vizkiz: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:
Waiting for response to the last questions before I declare the floor open cool

Please have I answered all your questions? I don't seem to be able to get them all because of the traffic here
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
Like seriously who moved this to dating and meet up zone.

Fynestboi pls tomorrow interview should be held in celebrities section.

This will save us from all these unnecessary incident.

Cc
Wristbangle

i seconded dis angry angry angry
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by vicstar(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Maxi112:
i know you must reply him grin

no be truth I yarn? Why him no go reply me undecided
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by FoolishPig(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lavedaa:

shocked epistle.... cry Please try making your answers short so we can read..
Aside joining e-cult, what have you achieve in life? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Maxi112: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
nice...
I'm impressed.
As a feminist im happy with your first answer smiley
grin grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by wristbangle: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
We appreciate your responses so far contestants and for those who haven't answer their questions should kindly do so. Thanks cool

I hereby declare the floor open for all to ask their questions.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
RasheedUmar:
Cutezt, who are you trying to lecture with that epistle

osu mi ooo
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
FoolishPig:

Aside joining e-cult, what have you achieve in life? undecided

grin cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ireneony(f): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademipeju:

i seconded dis angry angry angry
o tire ooo grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Lavedaa: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz:

1. I consider them brave. I am a man of bravery...If you see what you like then go for it there is no point wasting time beating around the bush.

2. I simply take it as a challenge to make myself a better person in all aspects of my life in order to avoid such happening again

3. And on this issue I maintain that we must join together to find remedies and solutions for the problems that ignite these agitations before they overcome us. It can lead to war and secession. War is destructive and there will be war if there is secession. There can be hope only for a society which acts as one big family, and not as many separate ones.

4. The government show lay more emphasis on education nd the budget for education should be increased to enable them put in place facilities that would enhance learning in Nigeria.

Short and making sense, Nice one Vic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by wristbangle: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Please have I answered all your questions? I don't seem to be able to get them all because of the crowds here

Yes you have.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:
We appreciate your responses so far contestants and for those who haven't answer their questions should kindly do so. Thanks cool

u nd i knw say dis interview no make sense angry angry

2 Likes

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes sir. grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by makydebbie(f): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol maky babe whatsup, you think me crazy?
yea you super crazy and funnytongue..cheesy..whats up?
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ireneony(f): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin
why you de laff me grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MrDojo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:
Because of our time, let's proceed to the next questions

Do you consider ladies who made the first move on guys as being cheap or brave?

How do you handle rejection from ladies when they turn down your request to date them?

The recent activities of Niger Delta militants is solely projected to cripple Nigeria's economy. Do you think they are fighting for a just course?

The latest education report shows that Nigeria universities are not among the top 1000 universities in the world. What measures can the government take to improve the quality of our education?

Cc

KENNETH205
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT

1. This question is highly subjective, but i believe any man who looks down on a lady because she made the 1st move is a coward, this is because you don't know the effort it took her to confess her feelings to you, when i was younger i was a coward ( because i looked down on them ) but now that i'm older i realize how brave it is to confess your feelings, so my answer is ladies who make the move are very brave, not just brave.

2. Nobody likes to be rejected, honestly it does not feel good at all, i remember when i was still a teen, i'll be praying that someone should treat the babe's F-up, but as an adult i remove my mind from it, because in life "you win some you lose some", that's just the plain truth.

3. I honestly don't believe the NDA are fighting for the good of the Niger Delta, why? this is because you cannot be destroying your own land to spite an outsider, as a microbiologist i know that from the oil spillage caused by the NDA it will take at the very least 30-50 years to clean up the spillage partially ( and i'm being generous with my time frame ). i believe they are fighting for their pockets, and its unfortunate that they have convinced so many Niger Deltan's that they are fighting for them. ( p.s this is my opinion on the matter).

4. its not surprising that no Nigerian university made the top 1000, because as a country we do not value education in this country at all, from our government officials you'll know Nigeria is not serious with Education, they have turned the system into a caricature of what its suppose to be. i believe if the government can implement the following, Nigeria will produce more than 50 universities in the top 100.

1. conducive environment for learning in aspects such as in hostel maintenance, adequate water supply, basic university requirements.

2. seasoned Educations ( professors and co) should be in charge of teaching, when i mean seasoned i'm talking about people with track records of giving quality lectures.

3. retire or sack lectures involved in sorting, sex for grade, cultism etc

4. sack lecturers whose sole purpose in life is to torment, frustrate & ridicule students.

5. adequate funding for the universities to enable them carryout activities hitch free.

there are a lot of points but let me just mention the above.

thank you

cc

wristbangle.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Maxi112: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
vicstar:

no be truth I yarn? Why him no go reply me undecided
ambassador of truth spotted grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Rexhenrex(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
the prince is here vizkiz good job iykekelvin whats good na mimzy aw you doing
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by colossus2: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Please have I answered all your questions? I don't seem to be able to get them all because of the crowds here

Smh lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ireneony(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Vizkiz
Who is your nairaland crush smiley
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Maxi112: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
why you de laff me grin
all ladies wanna be feminist grin

I will soon uncrush you for that cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by mizzbouqui(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why I con late like this?
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
vizkiz
mrdojo
cutezt

i have just thiese three question for all the contestants anyone dat answered well gat my support

why do you deserve Mr. Nairaland

what makes you different from oda contestants

why are you contesting?
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by mhisbliss(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
makydebbie:
yea you super crazy and funnytongue..cheesy..whats up?
i have been around and lonely here no bestie just me and me, why have you been MIA
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by KnightRod(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustinFIFA:

Madam, let Laveda herself reply. Everybody calls her Olosho Laveda. Everybody knows she only talks about dicks.
Laveda has spread her legs shamelessly for different boys here. Why don't people call Twaci or Monalisa185 or Adeh39 Olosho? Are they not all in the same group? The reason is Laveda is the known Olosho there.

In MrCork's voice, "She sleeps with anything".

By the way, you're always on Nairaland too.
You're a whole lot of asshole just tied up inside one dirty flesh sack.

You better watch it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Why I con late like this?

I reserve vip seat for you na. Oya sit here
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by makydebbie(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
this interview get as e be shaaundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17)

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.