Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (17400 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by JustinFlFA: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
you know that section is dry like a desert. undecided

I know but if the interview is moved to the celeb section then on the day Fynestboi is interviewed, he would be hiding questions that he's uncomfortable with or even banning anyone that asks him questions he doesn't like.

You can see the way vizkiz answered all the questions without flaring up.

Falconey, you bet get ready. Don't disappoint us.

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by mhisbliss(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
makydebbie:
awww you will find soon ok?cry...I fell sick...why don't we enjoy the rest of the daycheesy
hope you're fine now, and i cant think of a better option than that, nice catching y
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by KnightRod(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademipeju:

nd how being a contestats stopped him from doing his mod duty?

abi na him dem wan interview tommorow?? undecided

he is only to hide dose derailing the thread and lock the thread at d right time

lobatan
Address me with proper grammar.

All I'm saying, for Equity and fairness, a lot of people might feel the same way if the tomorrow's thread is moved to the celebrities board.

Fynestboi shouldn't be an enforcer and a contestant at the same time, doesn't matter if his interview session is next year.. There would be protests.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by mizzbouqui(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Kuku sit for my laps na.
I'm not sure you can carry me o
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by FoolishPig(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda should exchange moniker with smellymouth
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*hugs her tyt* awww honey bunny, i tot u wouldn't reply my mention cry
. sweery you know I can't ignore your mention angry how u this night
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ireneony(f): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustinFlFA:

I know but if the interview is moved to the celeb section then on the day Fynestboi is interviewed, he would be hiding questions that he's uncomfortable with or even banning anyone that asks him questions he doesn't like.

has fynestboi ever ban your moniker? undecided
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by FoolishPig(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=47674124][/quote]
Attention whorre
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
KnightRod:
Address me with proper grammar.

All I'm saying, for Equity and fairness, a lot of people might feel the same way if the tomorrow's thread is moved to the celebrities board.

Fynestboi shouldn't be an enforcer and a contestant at the same time, doesn't matter if his interview session is next year.. There would be protests.

can we give it a trial? if them fight den we do it ur own way.

re u ok now? undecided undecided
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by KnightRod(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademipeju:

mention one shocked shocked
career or events.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Bluette(f): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice ans @cutezt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ogorwyne(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cutezt:

Lol, ma'am, I prepared for the interview already, it's all stored up in my head already, the funny part was, I was cooking while answering all these questions, forgive my errors and the long epistle, just trying to pour out my mind.
Okay. I get.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by FoolishPig(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda try and brush your teeth more often. Your so called "friends" are making jest of your rotten breath. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Lavedaa: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
FoolishPig:

Shut up dia! undecided
People wey know you dey cast you. Your breath stinks. undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustinFlFA:

@bolded can not be from d fynestboi i know, except e don change over night angry angry angry

u dnt know fynestboi at all.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm not sure you can carry me o

Let's try it out first na cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by JustinFlFA: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademipeju:

lol d baba no fit get una time undecided undecided

R231? He must create time. He's there as a moderator to serve us. He would even be happy we want to pay him a 'visit'.

R231, keep palmwine for us tomorrow. The Umunna and Umuada would be having a party in your area.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by KnightRod(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademipeju:

can we give it a trial? if them fight den we do it ur own way.

re u ok now? undecided undecided
Do you even understand what I'm trying to pass across?

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by bibijay123(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
FoolishPig:

Aside joining e-cult, what have you achieve in life? undecided

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Cutezt(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bluette:
Nice ans @cutezt
Thanks ma'am. I appreciate your presence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by FoolishPig(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Lavedaa post=47674254][/quote]

You need a good brush and macleans toothpaste, them say your mouth dey always boom. cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
FoolishPig:
Laveda try and brush your teeth more often. Your so called "friends" are making jest of your rotten breath. sad

mynd44 come and hold this tin

it is disturbing and abusing up and down here.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustinFIFA:

Madam, let Laveda herself reply. Everybody calls her Olosho Laveda. Everybody knows she only talks about dicks.
Laveda has spread her legs shamelessly for different boys here. Why don't people call Twaci or Monalisa185 or Adeh39 Olosho? Are they not all in the same group? The reason is Laveda is the known Olosho there.

In MrCork's voice, "She sleeps with anything".

By the way, you're always on Nairaland too.

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Maxi112: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Guy no just come base tonight ooh undecided lipsrsealed
I'd finish work their right now grin base they bobble cheesy

I'm willing to pay you off buddycheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by FoolishPig(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademipeju:

mynd44 come and hold this tin
it is disturbing and abusing up and down here.
For helping her
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by clevadani: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kenneth205:

[b]

A. Well, I respect ladies who knows what they want and are not shy to go for it. It takes courage for a lady to make a move on any guy but when she does that, it doesn't mean she is cheap. It means she's smart and confident.

But please ladies, do not make a move on a guy who is not taking you serious. He might take advantage of you. Thanks.

B. Hmmmm... Feelings of rejection can be painful and embarrassing, but they shouldn't cripple an otherwise healthy love life. Being rejected occasionally is bound to happen, no matter how cool or good-looking you are. You just have to move on with your life and occupy yourself with other people. A rejection can be a blessing in disguise if it motivates you to find happiness in other people's company.

C. What the Niger Delta Avengers are doing is appalling, evil and barbaric. You can't be risking the lives of the people you claim to be fighting for. I am not in support.

D.
Nigeria's education system is on the brink of collapse, if it hasn't collapsed already. From my own observation, the major problem is

1. Poor strategy for implementing policies

2. Poor funding.

3. Poor regulation.

4. Examination malpractice.

From my own personal view, The government can improve the quality of education if our government can tell all parents to send their children to public universities. Starting from the President to the Senate's and governors children including politicians. Non of their children should school abroad. This will make the government to venture more into the educational sector as they wouldn't allow their children to suffer.

Thanks for your time. [/b]

Cc: wristbangle.

So amazing bro! Your response are brilliant and intelligent.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by JustinFlFA: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
has fynestboi ever ban your moniker? undecided

See, I like Fynestboi and I would also vote for him because he has contributed a lot to Nairaland's success. But to avoid controversy, it shouldn't be held in the section he moderates.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by ademipeju(f): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
are d mod there active? undecided undecided undecided
KnightRod:
career or events.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MrDojo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:

1 do you have preference when choosing a lady

2.have you stalk any lady on lady.

3.how old are you.

4. How as nairaland affected you positively

5.do you rapo with nairalanders offline..
Who do admire here.
Have you met any nairalanders.(name them)

Cc
Mrdojo
Cutezt
Vizkiz

1.Yes, I've a preference for light skinned ladies ( maybe its becuz I'm dark skinned), I also like ladies who are jovial and can hold any manner of conversation ( indicating their intelligence)...

2. Hehehe, I've never stalked a lady, its just wrong and creepy..

3. I'm 22yrs old

4.None
I admire peeps who are constantly able to make front page...that sh*t ain't easy @ all....
I have not met any NL off-line.....

Sorry for late response Glo wahala.. cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
FoolishPig:

Attention whorre

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by KnightRod(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
ademipeju:
are d mod there active? undecided undecided undecided
Go and find out for yourself.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by princeakins(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
am here

Welkum alrdy, u'v not missed much.. whatsyasay on d interview so far smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. / Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.