Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? (10386 Views)

Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law / Michelle, Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Speaks On Cyber Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by 0955eb027(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
f
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by Jarus(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
When you're a public figure, you're in the spotlight and what comes with it is people saying all sorts of things.

It doesn't matter whether you're a celebrity or a politician, people will scrutinize you. It comes with the status. Don't be surprised some of them actually enjoy the controversies and scrutiny.

So can we have Politician compassion too?
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
there is always a price to pay for fame, it's part of the hazards
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by timpaker(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Jarus:
When you're a public figure, you're in the spotlight and what comes with it is people saying all sorts of things.

It doesn't matter whether you're a celebrity or a politician, people will scrutinize you. It comes with the status. Don't be surprised some of them actually enjoy the controversies and scrutiny.

So can we have Politician compassion too?

That's true. Most of them benefit from the negativity being spewed on them as it help them sell their brands and in some cases they build their persona from it.

Some of them enjoy being referred to as "controversial.... Bla bla bla." take Beverly Osu and Karen Igho of BBA for example, they're famous because of one controversy or the other and that made them celebrities.

Truth is, becoming a celebrity comes with a price and they should be willing to pay a stone who make them can break them, that's why it is advisable that they live lives worthy of emulation.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by bethyz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
They show themselves alot. If they don't show people won't talk. There are celebrities people don't bully. People respect them and never say bad things to them . I can name them . When they always show where they went who they are with trying to show off at all time. When they show themselves people look closely to see their fault and tell them they aren't better. They are human they should not act like they live heavenue on earth when they have nothing. I think it's only when they are sick with serious illness they call on meaningful Nigerians for help.
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by 4X4: 2:33am On Aug 15, 2016
YEYEBRITIES BRING IT UPON THEMSELVES WITH THEIR STUPID AND bleeped UP ATTITUDES cheesy grin
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 15, 2016
charix:
I don't get it. So if my favourite celebrity acts in a terrible movie its now bullying to tell them the truth? I should leave them to keep erring in the hope one day they'd hit the jackpot? My friend move one side o. I've watched so many bad nollywood movies I've sworn I'd arrange boys to beat everyone who was involved in the production if I ever see them walking down the street -- my time and hard-earned money are too precious to waste.

Tell them to stop(especially the females) posting semi-_nude pictures hoping we'd shower them praises. I never chop since morning and I need distraction from hunger naim one mugu wan blind me with bikini pictures? Tufia, I'd insult your whole family!
I wish people " arrange boys" to beat you up for this load of crap you typed.
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
mykel20:
I wish people " arrange boys" to beat you up for this load of crap you typed.
Your comment has been viewed. Clap for yourself.
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
charix:
I don't get it. So if my favourite celebrity acts in a terrible movie its now bullying to tell them the truth? I should leave them to keep erring in the hope one day they'd hit the jackpot? My friend move one side o. I've watched so many bad nollywood movies I've sworn I'd arrange boys to beat everyone who was involved in the production if I ever see them walking down the street -- my time and hard-earned money are too precious to waste.

Tell them to stop(especially the females) posting semi-_nude pictures hoping we'd shower them praises. I never chop since morning and I need distraction from hunger naim one mugu wan blind me with bikini pictures? Tufia, I'd insult your whole family!

Nigga they didn't beg you to follow them if you find them too offensive simply unfollow them and quit acting like an a kid. Also i think people bully them for attention just like you did.
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by cupidhero(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
charix:

You are not alone on the Nollywood thingy. The dumbing down of peoples brain by Nollywood should be a thing of concern for every Nigerian. Most of them don't even watch those crap.They make those dumb movies for general yard tenants and then go home and watch foreign movies to stay sharp. I swear eh....i go slap and kick one mumu girl wey act Nkoli the shoemaker for stomach when ever i jam her.
Re: Celebrity-Bullying: Can We Use A Little Compassion? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
charix:
Your comment has been viewed. Clap for yourself.
Did that already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Joseph Yobo And Tony Elumelu / Obesere And K1 D Ultimate,who's Richer / +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.