Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,497 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? (821 Views)

Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Am I Too Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
hello fellow romancelanders, hope y'all had a stress-free day

lemme go straight to d point, each time I see any female moniker on this forum am always tempted to check the pics behind d moniker and mai doing diz z just for a single reason #checking d size and shape of dia azz and boobz#

#Am I d only one guilty of this?
# ladies y do u check male profiles?

honest answers pls, and if u re here to spit trash Ogun punish u in advance embarassed

over to u guys grin
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by azeecoboy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
shocked shioor....
After u have click their moniker and u find wetin u dey look for
Ehn ehn.... then u go get a vasline undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
azeecoboy:
:oshioor....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by cruzita(f): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
u go soon enter temptation this night
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
azeecoboy:
shocked shioor....

I don't do Vaseline bro, buh wen u see many of dis gals forming u get tempted to c ow pweedy dey are
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
cruzita:

devil get behind me ijn tongue

cruzita oya tel us y u check male profiles
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Loyalblak007:
cheesy grin

transgender shocked
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by SirDavico(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
I do it sometimes tongue
Ladies also check my profile alot sad Na dat make me change my dp... One geh told me I'm too slim smiley
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by azeecoboy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

I don't do Vaseline bro, buh wen u see many of dis gals forming u get tempted to c ow pweedy dey are
Lmao,u're right.....
And just to click her on her profile and u found out she is just too uglee...
You press the back icon dissapointedly... grin
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by cruzita(f): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

devil get behind me ijn tongue

cruzita oya tel us y u check male profiles
I don't ,gat no time for that .
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
azeecoboy:

Lmao,u're right.....
And just to click her on her profile and u found out she is just too uglee...
You press the back icon dissapointedly... grin

lol LMAO
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by azeecoboy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
cruzita:
***rush to check your profile****
Oh no!! Not again cry
Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
cruzita:
I don't ,gat no time for that .

Re: Am I, The Only One Guilty Of This Crime? by Dannidom(m): 12:45am On Jul 19, 2016
you are not... dawg!

(1) (Reply)

A Guy That Mocked ''hustling'' Babes Gets Epic Response / If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? / Nairalander I Wish To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.