Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? (793 Views)

Is It Say No To Cheating Or Say No To Domestic Violence. Let's Talk True (pics) / If Your Girlfriend Do This Suddenly What Will You Do or say?(photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by policy12: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2016
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport.

He left for the office. The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception, there she met a fine Girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends.

In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi.

The Girl responded; "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"

The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed.

Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife.

Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and proceeded to drop the Girl at her house.........

The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home?

Or if you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home?
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by magabounce(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2016
End time story
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2016
His things will be waiting outside for him when he returns.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by policy12: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Queenbeee:
His things will be waiting outside for him when he returns.

Lol Wh thing u harsh o o.
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2016
grin

Op tatz not gonna happen.. Any wife knows juz even the sound of the car while it's coming , definitely they gonna fight before her husband cud drive them back home...

If I we're d wife, I'll advice him not to come home... He better find his lawyer ASAP.
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2016
policy12:

Lol Wh thing u harsh o o.

Nah, if I wanted to be harsh, I'll burn all his properties so he can start afresh with the new lady grin
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by Vinshu(f): 2:40am On Aug 04, 2016
One thing I detest the most is infidelity.

That is the end of the marriage. Divorce same day.
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by EniHolar(f): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2016
This is what he deserves

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by policy12: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2016
EniHolar:
This is what he deserves

Eniholar u look innocent can u actually do that kick to ur husband.
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? by EniHolar(f): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2016
policy12:

Eniholar u look innocent can u actually do that kick to ur husband.

My husband CAN NOT do that.

(1) (Reply)

Interesring FACT About Orgasm / 6 Signs That Say He Is Not The One / 5 Things To Do When You Are Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.