Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Share Your Funny Moments During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny Moments During Sex (4938 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by permanentgrace(m): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Sex is really fun in all ramifications no matter how we try to pretend about it. In fact, a mere thought that you'll in no long time have sex gives you an indescribable feelings. It's amazing. But the same sex can be so funny and embarrassing at times. Let me share just one example first.

Actually, i have experienced this with like 4 girls but the current girl's own is outstanding. I met her when i was with a friend around a joint and i chatted her up and she followed. Said she suspected her man was with another woman in the joint, thus she came to check. Anyway, that wasn't any of my business as i ignored her talk and went straight to the business of the day. Few days later, she was right on my bed. The initial was the conventional missionary style but then, i noticed some wild traits in her which i was looking up to in our subsequent sex encounters. But the tempo became so high and we were more sexually free with each other, the pitch was set for the real exploration. Mehn, whenever i take her doggy and pump it hard nonstop without leaving her and as she would be moaning and screaming in estacy due to pleasure till i shoot the fluid and disengage, the moment this happens, you'd just be hearing her farting uncontrollably. She'd do 'puum' and before you ask why she did that, she would release another one 'puum' puum' and that is how she would be polluting the air uncontrollably for like 5mins or so. The only thing is that such farts hardly smell. You would just be laughing. Who else has experienced this? Share your funny sexual moments.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by bitchcrafts: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2016
My first time was not funny at all grin ... The summary be say after so much struggles with ordinary penetration, I no do up to 3 strokes before my scrotum gave way, and I chop a very dirty slap in return grin .. Thank u!

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by halfricanadian(f): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy crazy peeps
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by NickZanders: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Like seriously.... I guess you are obviously not married if not you won't talk about your wife that way. Furthermore I am so ashamed of the girl that opened up to you without realizing that your brain isn't in your head.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by Starlet50(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2016
I will comment after these list of Nairalanders: sinaj,sandoski and Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2016
This is funny. grin
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by yarimo(m): 1:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Chai Am here to read lies, bar man please add one bottle for me abeg
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by permanentgrace(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2016
PushPlay:
This is funny. grin

It is really funny. Just try it bro. A more louder sound you'd get if you now place one of your fingers in her arsehole while you pump it hard, nonstop, fast and furious like you were rushing to catch up with the last bus that was speeding to heaven. By the time you disengage from her, 'puum', 'puum puum', 'puuuum' 'mfeeeed' are funny funny sounds you'll be hearing.
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Didn't remember to remove condom from joystick after d show and dozed off Lolz...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by Adisa89(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2016
No, I can't. I'm married.
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by Adisa89(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by FengChui(m): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy crazy peeps

Wetin crazy for here now? Abi dem no dey fück ur tot0? Abi e no dey sweet u?
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by jamalnation(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2016
permanentgrace:
Sex is really fun in all ramifications no matter how we try to pretend about it. In fact, a mere thought that you'll in no long time have sex gives you an indescribable feelings. It's amazing. But the same sex can be so funny and embarrassing at times. Let me share just one example first.

Actually, i have experienced this with like 4 girls but the current girl's own is outstanding. I met her when i was with a friend around a joint and i chatted her up and she followed. Said she suspected her man was with another woman in the joint, thus she came to check. Anyway, that wasn't any of my business as i ignored her talk and went straight to the business of the day. Few days later, she was right on my bed. The initial was the conventional missionary style but then, i noticed some wild traits in her which i was looking up to in our subsequent sex encounters. But the tempo became so high and we were more sexually free with each other, the pitch was set for the real exploration. Mehn, whenever i take her doggy and pump it hard nonstop without leaving her and as she would be moaning and screaming in estacy due to pleasure till i shoot the fluid and disengage, the moment this happens, you'd just be hearing her farting uncontrollably. She'd do 'puum' and before you ask why she did that, she would release another one 'puum' puum' and that is how she would be polluting the air uncontrollably for like 5mins or so. The only thing is that such farts hardly smell. You would just be laughing. Who else has experienced this? Share your funny sexual moments.

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by rheether(f): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Make I pour?
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by Hollawayn05(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
bitchcrafts:
My first time was not funny at all grin ... The summary be say after so much struggles with ordinary penetration, I no do up to 3 strokes before my scrotum gave way, and I chop a very dirty slap in return grin .. Thank u!

basic prescription...
2 Alomo,
1 baby Oku and 2 Kerewa drink Daily for 30days

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by Rexhenrex(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2016
rheether:
Make I pour?
pretty lady...share your own tale can't wait to hear *smiles *
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by aoshi: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2016
op, mayhaps those are vaginal farts not from the anus as you think.
I once had a sexual encounter, while i was in her we've been grinding it out for a while, she sudddenly pulled me off and ran off to sit on the cistern panting. I laughed but didnt really know why.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by vickodedon(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
More stories pls
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by rawpadgin(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mine happened resently

Was fvcking this babe Wen suddenly she started screaming

I wan piss, i wan piss, i wan piss o!

Don't know Wen i started shouting...

Piss for body, piss for body! undecided

After everything she denied she didn't scream

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by stainless239(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by Ada9103(f): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2016

Re: Share Your Funny Moments During Sex by gbens2000(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
hahahaah very funny,this happened to friend of mine sha not me,he had this bae he had been chiking,and they had been having sex talk for a while wen they finally met after the whole bragging and boasting,the chick came over they were in the mood kissing and smooching,the gal set doggy for my guy just b4 the guy go enta puna na so this guy cum oh.the girl was just waiting to feel the rod nothing came in wen she go turn back she see the guy they try ofload the cd,the bae just burst into lafta .the guy sha made up for everything in the next 3rounds

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Can U Marry A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin?? / See What A Guy Did To A Facebook Girl(photo) / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.