Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Make A Girl/guy Fall In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl/guy Fall In Love With You. (1072 Views)

How Do I Make This Guy Fall In Love � With Me Please! / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? / How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl/guy Fall In Love With You. by dynamicola(m): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2016
hello,
it's very easy to make a girl/guy fall in love...the secret on veiled. let's hear your opinions
Re: How To Make A Girl/guy Fall In Love With You. by jashar(f): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Be yourself. The person that will love you, will love you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl/guy Fall In Love With You. by vickodedon(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
jashar:
Be yourself. The person that will love you, will love you.
If that's the way I won't still be single.. Or maybe you are the one for me self
Re: How To Make A Girl/guy Fall In Love With You. by jashar(f): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
vickodedon:
If that's the way I won't still be single.. Or maybe you are the one for me self

You and the person you're meant to be with will eventually find each other. Enjoy the journey there jare.

No rushing in this life abeg. smiley
Re: How To Make A Girl/guy Fall In Love With You. by dynamicola(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
what I want you all to know is that there is law that controls all things, therefore there is a natural law of attraction!

(1) (Reply)

End Time: See What This Girl Wrote To Drake / Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!! Please Don't Jump / What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "I Doubt If I Will Ever See You Again?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.