Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies (29813 Views)

Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan / Fan Thinks Uche Ogbodo Is Unclad, Actress Replies (Photos) / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by nintal(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2016
She is always on her directors' and scripts' english(ready made). Now that she is doing it herself what do u expect?
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by cent157: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2016
she definitely needs prayers
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by nwadiuko1(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Popular Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah made a grammatical error in an early morning post and a loyal fan of hers corrected it. Empress edited the post then took her time to blast the life out of the fan... Choi!! She literally mopped the floor with her face...

The fan wasn't done tho, and was involved in another rumble with fans of the Nollywood diva..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/actress-empress-njamah-goes-hard-on-fan.html?m=1

before the director "shout" action?.........I think that doesn't sound alright too....
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Spells(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2016
It's still a mystery to me why humans (especially Nigerians) feel insulted when corrected.
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Koboland(f): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2016
obviously a typo, why so serious?
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by mikkypel(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2016
DjAndroid:
Seun please create ladies gossip section and move this thrash there.

For this economy?

Seconded
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by uss25dec: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
The stupid yudee95 too didnt proof read her response b4 she sent it n has d mind of correcting som1. Did she proof read" if you her friend" instead of " if you are her friend"
. Woman jst like talking even if its a trash esp, against dia fellow. Park well joooo
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2016
It is very sad how celebrities look down on fans. Just imagine what she said very downgrading.
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by colli247(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2016
weather English ooh or no English she don make cash
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by xtivin(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Autocorrect na bastard..av been a victim severally
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by jerryfisher(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2016
xavier0327:
Even in the "insults " she still made a grammatical error. Empress dear, it's "pile" not "pill"...lol
let her check her nails very well
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Cadamlk: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3990306_img20160718205544971_jpega7766074db8c34ac8700ec67d42ba93d

Empress still dropped more English Bombs in her response... grin grin grin

"Your are an obivous mistake yourself.. " grin grin grin Her English................................? I had to read over and over to comprehend.

"Pill of cloths".. grin

Let's just ignore her poor punctuation skills and just put her in our prayers.. grin

#Gbagaun!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Cadamlk: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3990306_img20160718205544971_jpega7766074db8c34ac8700ec67d42ba93d

"Your are an obivous mistake yourself.. " grin grin grin

"Pill of cloths".. grin

Let's just ignore her poor punctuation skills and just put her in our prayers.. grin

#Gbagaun!!
Her English................................? I had to read over and over to comprehend.
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Untainted007: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Colonial masters ke? We learnt it as slaves.. Back in those days, Our forefathers learnt it from their slaves masters, i still wonder why we priorities it.. They use to say ''Apes Obey'' We still serves and obey them till today.

Thanks for shedding more lights. Thumps up bro

1 Like

Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by genpriest(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2016
I got some possible responses that Empress would have given to just make the mistake pass
1. Thanks Dear for correcting
2. Babe chill na.....na mistake
3. Babe u harsh oh....u no even try spare me. small. Lol
4. 'oh mehn....see f?ckup'.....thanks dear
5. Damn.....i no even see wetin I dey type. Thanks for correcting
6. Lol

For we guys, wen we blow, one of us will be like 'Baba, ur head dey'....and we go just shout 'oh mehn....f?ukup, wetin I talk so'. Na so we go laugh go buy beer drink.
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Untainted007: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Spells:
It's still a mystery to me why humans (especially Nigerians) feel insulted when corrected.

There are manners to whc one can be corrected. Don't correct people as if you are making mockery of them; No one is perfect.
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by AKPARAWAIBRA(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2016
I don't like public corrections angryI don't like public corrections
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by femi3636: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=Supercee01 post=47686109]That Empress, who dey fill like sef. Common correction she no fit take and she still dey trow some bomb dey go like one bail 1 pupil. Who she epp? [/quote

you know its 'feel' right? lol... all of us don gbaga for this country jare.. who correct English epp?
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Spells(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Untainted007:

There are manners to whc one can be corrected. Don't correct people as if you are making mockery of them; No one is perfect.
can't we just filter the corrections outta the mockery and make use of just the corrections
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by endove(f): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2016
grin
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by musicwriter(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2016
All you slaves worshipping English, do you know English language is actually Pidgin?

Do you know Japan refused to speak English when the British tried to convince them to speak English?

Are we better than Japan because we speak English?.

Do you know China refused to speak English when the British tried to convince them to speak it?. Where are we today and where is China?

Do you know Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia actually banned English as a language of instruction in government schools in the 80's? And, ever since they did that they overtook Africa in terms of development!.

English was originally spoken as a creole language just like our own Pidgin English is today. English was the prefered language of illiterates, agberos, and peasants who couldn't speak German, French, Spanish, at the various times Britain was under occupation.

But, when the British regained their freedom, the first thing they did was adopt English as their official language since everybody from Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England, already spoke this commoner's language. The year was 1362, and it was only then that English became an official language.

Therefore, when we speak English today, we're actually speaking the language of illiterates!. Watch the below videos for details.

English is not better than our native languages!.

Do yourselves a favour by learning how and where English came from.

The origin of English language. Everybody should see these videos, its under 20 minutes, all.

The evolution of English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIzFz9T5rhI
The origin of English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEaSxhcns7Y
The history of English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njJBw2KlIEo
How languages evolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWDKsHm6gTA

2 Likes

Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Maximus85(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2016
maryjan8:
She should lean to take corrections

The olodo wey dey correct sef no noe anything. What is "she makes mistakes"?
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by hollyayo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
cheesy
MadCow1:

"Your are an obivous mistake yourself.. " grin grin grin

"Pill of cloths".. grin

#Gbagaun!!
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by symbianDON(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Katyusha:
Abeg sharap. Not everyone had the opportunity to be properly educated. Its however, not ur right or the right of anyone to launch personal attacks based on something as flimsy as grammatical errors.
the truth is bitter my friend! once you become a tv star (an actress for that matter), it becomes your responsibility to become properly 'educated'! what stops her from getting a personal trainer? she can't just go around embarrassing herself!....and yes! it is my right to launch attacks, if that will get her to learn to speak better English language. by the way, who made you her personal spokesman
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by mohemos: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Miss Corrector self commit after multiple rereading , "If you her friend, are too scared"
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by navite: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
If you sey Empress beautifu, you sef get hope be that!!! undecided
Heineken:
The err no stop her beauty. She's beautiful
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Fikifaka(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abi she dey craze? Grammar na her language?
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Heineken(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
navite:
lol bro that girl no bad at all... Look her again. Me like her sha
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Heineken(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
navite:
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Katyusha(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
symbianDON:

the truth is bitter my friend! once you become a tv star (an actress for that matter), it becomes your responsibility to become properly 'educated'! what stops her from getting a personal trainer? she can't just go around embarrassing herself!....and yes! it is my right to launch attacks, if that will get her to learn to speak better English language. by the way, who made you her personal spokesman
FYI, it could have been a typo error.
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Qhalifah: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
Eeeeebooo de,she lacks maturity of a public figure.
Ewoo! You too again ehn
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by symbianDON(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Katyusha:
FYI, it could have been a typo error.
Go through her Twitter page and you will see it's something that has been going on for a while. I appear to be hard on her because, as a star actress, she ought to be a role model to her fans and the young ones who watch her movies. these people may be influenced by her hence the need for her to maintain high standards. a hundred and one people make tweets filled with typographical and grammatical errors all the time and no one seems to bother....but for a star...hmmmmmm...it's unforgivable because everyone have their eyes on you all the time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right / 10 Most Controversial Moments Of 2015 - 360jamng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.