Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies (29812 Views)

Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan / Fan Thinks Uche Ogbodo Is Unclad, Actress Replies (Photos) / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by mamawin(f): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Untainted007:
English language is not our great grand fathers' own; we all learnt it during slavery era. Don't be surprised, even the Britons and Americans who enslaved us made mistakes too, no one is perfect. I think the lady should have sent her a private message directly into her box where no one can see and it would have saved her the insult she got, instead of correcting her in order to ridicule her. Even the corrector, has she never made blunders in speaking or writing English? People can be so daft in the mode of disseminating information at times. She deserves what she got.
so you learnt English language during slavery era? you must be really old o. lol
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Untainted007: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
mamawin:
so you learnt English language during slavery era? you must be really old o. lol

Lol, u ar a clown. I'm sure u knw I mean our great grand fathers. They learnt it and passed it across to us like we are doing to our own children in the generation and they too will pass it on.
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by SaintUlot: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by navite: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bro she just dey try, no be sey she too fine like that. Na the wonder of make up!!! grin
Heineken:
lol bro that girl no bad at all... Look her again. Me like her sha
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
xavier0327:
Even in the "insults " she still made a grammatical error. Empress dear, it's "pile" not "pill"...lol

Was about to point that out but you beat me to it
Re: Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies by Joe4real1988(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
xavier0327:
Even in the "insults " she still made a grammatical error. Empress dear, it's "pile" not "pill"...lol
She even made anoda mistake by writing 'your are an' instead of 'you are an' Am nt judging her o bt it sims error is in her vein

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right / 10 Most Controversial Moments Of 2015 - 360jamng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.