Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) (43576 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by onstelly(f): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
peeparty:

Which kind malaria question bedis iyawo lordscent
LordScent ke
Make switann no catch you oh
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by peeparty(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordScent:

REFINER AND PEEPARTY

PEEFINER'16 cheesy cheesy
Heheheheh @peefiner.
I like them 50/50.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Lavedaa: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol,so where are we headed ?
lipsrsealed Take the lead. smiley
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by LordScent(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
reciprokal:

I have drunk of FirstEva, I thirst still
Each drink has me stretching my glass
For renewal, rebirth, all she makes me feel
Promise says l must not tell of her class

In the gentle sea of her eyes my soul seeks to drown
One Yuletide I still with fever read her quotes at dawn

She came with claws and fangs firstly
And Parry, duck and fudge did Lezzlie
Blotting out the darkness in me she dares
Discarding pride and ego to the curb did lezz

Was our tunnel to eternity Nairaland?
I will give an arm or leg to understand.

[size=30pt]

FIRSTEVA APPROVED 104%
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
mmm. Guess

I'm not too good in guessing.
King.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by LordScent(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
kinglekan:

Chaiii grin grin

Ogbeni howfar....
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by LordScent(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=Neyoor post=47698587][/quote]

Wetin hapun. Uno happy with your partner
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
JixNation:

I'm not too good in guessing.
King.
kay. Have a lovely night. Bye.]
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol,so where are we headed ?
Smellymouth this is for you.

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by LordScent(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't know much about him..

Bosky is here lipsrsealed

Who be bosky, is that the name of a tree.....
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
kay. Have a lovely night. Bye.]

You're too controversial king.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by obiorathesubtle: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Marlvin:

I wouldn't entirely believe in the prospects of getting him to agree to a move ,back to OT. considering the not to pleasant a situation in which he left the club. We've offered a humongous amount of money for his signature, lets just wait n see how it turns out.

Eric baily' have you watched the lad play ? boy ! is he good with the ball !

Hey write off IBRA at your own peril, I will have you know he's still a threat to the defenders n goal keepers..
grin yea.. I remember how he was discarded like the Nigerian Kobo.. Now I see more reason for the huge amouint.. I haven't really followed the deal much.. He's about to be more expensive than bale huh?? When y'all can just buy matuidi and keep a lot of change to buy 2 more matuidis.. I see Fergie is sorely missed..

Iono man.. I saw his stats.. Looks impressive to me tho.. I hope he impresses.. With the kind of money the glazers have thrown in for the next season..

Haha.. Write off Ibra? I didn't do that bro.. To me, Ibra is matchless.. A god in his own olympus.. There's none like him.. But he's getting old man.. His game has changed.. I really hope, for your sake buddy.. He's able to give make much needed impact..

Btw.. I see a 4-4-2 formation next season.. Martial and Ibra up front... smiley
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
JixNation:

You're too controversial king.
that's good, means people think about me.
❤Qestion is though
.....why have I been and why am I now again in yer thoughts?? I just don't get it.
.....❤
And why you calling me 'king' ?
thought you said my moniker sounds like a "tout" etc.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
that's good, means people think about me.
❤Qestion is though
.....why have I been and why am I now again in yer thoughts?? I just don't get it.
.....❤
And why you calling me 'king' ?
thought you said my moniker sounds like a "tout" etc.

Lol you are bothered by that word.
I'm so sorry forgive me.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
JixNation:

Smellymouth this is for you.

Izzit a crime to take a walk with my sister in law? cheesy grin

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordScent:

FLAWLESREBIRTH2 HAS BEEN BOOKED BY LSOFDK

SO APPROVAL DENIED 100%
.who be LSOFDK :-/ ?
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Izzit a crime to take a walk with my sister in law? cheesy grin

How much did you pay before walking her undecided
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
JixNation:

Lol you are bothered by that word.
I'm so sorry forgive me.
Not bothered.
..Just can't figure out why you in my face? Can you help me solve this great mystery??
.....nevermind, I dont actully care. Goodbye.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by LordScent(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
onstelly:

LordScent ke
Make switann no catch you oh

Lolzzz dont mind peeparty...

HE DOESNT KNOW SH1T
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Not bothered.
..Just can't figure out why you in my face? Can you help me solve this great mystery??
.....nevermind, I dont actully care. Goodbye.
You're not faced, for me I wanted to call your attention that day that was why I mentioned you.
I'm really sorry I mean this.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by LordScent(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
peeparty:

Brotherly nice innovation... thumbs up ...

Teh that your wife make she behave hersef biko....

[size=30pt] BOSS I DOFF MY FEDORA HAT.....

F.Y.I....ONSTELLY BELONGS TO MARLVIN

MARLVSTELLY'16

APPROVED 200%[/size]
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
JixNation:

How much did you pay before walking her undecided

Lol.. Who I go pay to?

Me when be OMO-ONILE CHAIRMAN? grin
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by LordScent(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.who be LSOFDK :-/ ?

ITS A NAME OF A SHOE
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:

lipsrsealed Take the lead. smiley

tongue tongue
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. Who I go pay to?

Me when be OMO-ONILE CHAIRMAN? grin
We've given the title to another person.

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
JixNation:

We've given the title to another person.

Who be the person? shocked shocked
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Who be the person? shocked shocked
We don't want you and your boys to kidnap the new king of the street.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Lavedaa: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

tongue tongue

Good night dear. smiley
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by onstelly(f): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordScent:

Lolzzz dont mind peeparty...

HE DOESNT KNOW SH1T
Roflmao cheesy grin
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:

Good night dear. smiley

I led the way, you ran back..

Issorite.. grin

Have a blissful nyt rest SasBae.. smiley wink
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by onstelly(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordScent:

[size=30pt] BOSS I DOFF MY FEDORA HAT.....

W
F.Y.I....ONSTELLY BELONGS TO MARLVIN

MARLVSTELLY'16

APPROVED 200%[/size]

Ha scent why evils
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Smellymouth: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
JixNation:

We don't want you and your boys to kidnap the new king of the street.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Ayam still the undisputed king of the Igboro tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

7 Ways Poor Guys Survive Without A Girlfriend / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.