Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) (43112 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by T5OM: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

1.It is a stereotype, a veryt negative antd largely untrue 1
❤that my people want to sell drugs on average.
....... don't do that.

[b]Hogwash! Sentimentality and racist bias steamrolled into one. The average AA peddles drug. They even brag about it. Your quip about the negative media stereotyping of Black Americans is a result of the age-long ingrained habits of AAs playing victims and not taking responsibility. Even in black movies, drugs, guns and violence are the order of the day. AAs provide the fodder to feed the gnawing stereotype.
http://www.drugpolicy.org/news/2016/04/top-african-american-leaders-join-over-1000-worldwide-calling-end-disastrous-drug-war-a

2. POLICE are there 2 serve and protect
gang wars and 1 on 1 violence will happen.
...but what you donsafetyt-expect is for hose who are supposed 2 be there for your saf to hurt you!!!! undecided
......................❤

Again the victims' card. Research about the criminal pasts of most of the slain victims, most had violent pasts. They were either jailbirds or multiple offenders. Again there are more incidences of black on black violence. Random and coordinated killings:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/28/5-devastating-facts-black-black-crime/

++3.When has ANYTHING EVER been handed 2 the Black/African American? undecided :r-\
All we have was fought or worked HARD for in the face of an unequal field.

❤When we wanted school?
We fought to be included inpublic 1's and when we wanted< greater we built our> own
http://www.collegechoice.net/rankings/best-historically-black-colleges-universities/

❤Black owned businesses is on the rise.
Women are Leading the Rise of Black-Owned Businesses
http://blogs.census.gov/2016/02/26/women-are-leading-the-rise-of-black-owned-businesses/
......❤
Black college attendance is on the rise.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/16/pf/college/college-enrollment-race/

❤Why Because we aren't sitting around looking for a hand out as you wrongly accused undecided
You can't be more 'black' than I am. I was born and raised on the continent so I understand better what it is to be African than you ever would.
Barack Obama became POTUS riding on the wave of sentimentality and emotional blackmails by blacks. Has he done any better for blacks than, say, Bush did? No! Most AAs still asslick Obama because he's of African descent. Blacks are arguably worse off under Obama.

❤°•°Dont open yo mouth so wide next time when you know nothing about my people.
...kingcheezypuff

[b]Rubbish! They aren't your people. Pan-Africanism is nonsense. Each man to his tribal affiliation.

Tell your brothers to get out of the streets, stay off crime and invest in legal ventures . Stop blackmailing the world and disgracing Africans by always playing the oppressed.

African-Americans aren't the only racial minority in America. There are Asians and Native Americans too! These people don't play the victims like you do!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by TamedWolf90: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lezz,scroll up and view my response 2 tsom and stop stereotyping and generalizing my people! angry

This emoji board can't began to show the anger I'm feeling with you and tsom over yer ignorance about us.
.....Go read my post and free yerself from It!
......❤
Yes, it has pictures.

What about KingCheezyPuff and TamedWolf

= KingWolf......
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by TamedWolf90: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Abi Ivyy and TamedWolf90.....= Ivyy90
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2016
reciprokal:
You feel anger towards me? Hehehehe, I'll rather take a negative emotion than none or plain indifference. Anger is akin to love. grin grin grin So we'll work on that .

And I do hope you have some Nigerian roots in your DNA. grin grin grin grin Undiluted African Americans carry hand guns in their purses instead of condoms grin grin grin

And I don't stereotype your AAM. Emigrant Chinese have broken into the American cooperate and blue-collar sphere than AA could manage.

Won't you weep for Liberia?
Chinesse?? Are making deals here in America?!
❤Who do you think made it possible for a Non whites to do any sort of bussiness in the USA
AFRICAN/Black Americans who fought for and won civil rights.
.....❤
Because you forget American was built for whites for their prosperity .

It Only became a land of opportunity after my people fought and made it so.
.........❤
Don't you Ever judge/label/stereotype my people based off the insignificant little bit you THINK you know.!!! undecided

Go read my post up top.
......Search the internet and educate yerself before you open yer mouth on African Americans again
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2016
∆∆∆ grin Kingcheezypuff

Interesting argument. grin

Most AA's are so messed up and sometimes I just don't like dealing with them.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:
∆∆∆ grin Kingcheezypuff

Interesting argument. grin

Most AA's are so messed up and sometimes I just don't like dealing with them.
Don't test me pushplay.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't test me pushplay.

You ain't gonna do sh*t. grin
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by WomanWrappa(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
fyn jare

That's nice to hear dear.

I love your dp.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:

You ain't gonna do sh*t. grin
Mods!!! This clown is messing with me! tongue
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by T5OM: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

.....❤
tso.m why this silence?? It's not like you.
Have I changed yer view of my people? You learn something new?

Easy , cupcake, easy. This is going to be lengthy and gruelling like the mating ritual of anacondas.

Daddy's not abandoning you now.

1 Like

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2016
T5OM:

Easy , cupcake, easy. This is going to be lengthy and gruelling like the mating ritual of anacondas.

Daddy's not abandoning you now.
undecided what the heck!!
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2016
undecided
KingCheezyPuff:
Mods!!! This clown is messing with me! tongue
Is that your best shot? tongue
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:
undecided

Is that your best shot? tongue
I'm busy right now.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by T5OM: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided what the heck!!
I see you've skipped my factual accusations only to settle for the reply which doesn't highlight AA hypocrisy.

You victim-playing AAs should get your priorities right. You're past the era of being confined forcefully to plantations. Stop vices and you'd stay out of stations.

As simple as Kim K going nùde.

3 Likes

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm busy right now.
Me too.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2016
T5OM:

I see you've skipped my factual accusations only to settle for the reply which doesn't highlight AA hypocrisy.

You victim-playing AAs should get your priorities right. You're past the era of being confined forcefully to plantations. Stop vices and you'd stay out of stations.

As simple as Kim K going nùde.
❤nah,the stup!d spambot bans me when I double quote on a thread.
......trust I won't run from you.

1. Do those gangs make up every man woman and teen of both genders? undecided
....how then can the represent the entire Afro American community?

2. I've said all I will say on police brutality and how no1 should have to live in fear of them that are there 2 protect and serve them.

3.Yer 3rd point is off topic . Or should i say it's not cohesive .

4.they are MY PEOPLE. and I WILL NOT hear differently.

I see there are ignorant people liking yer post just now.
.....Yer knights crew again?
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by reciprokal: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Chinesse?? Are making deals here in America?!
❤Who do you think made it possible for a Non white to do any sort t of bussiness in the USA
AFRICAN/Black Americans who fought for and won civil rights.
.....❤
Because you forget American was built for whites for their prosperity .

It Only became a land of opportunity after my people fought and mad it so.
.........❤
Don't you Ever judge/label/stereotype my people based off the insignificant little bit you THINK you know.!!! undecided
.......go read my post up top. Search the internet and educate herself before you open yer mouth on African Americans again
Maybe AA fought the civic Liberty wars and equality rights but didn't capitalize on them.

They left it for Latinos, Jews, Chinese and Indians to capitalize on. A good percentage of AA making impacts are 1st generation immigrants from Africa and the Caribbeans.

Let's not argue this. It thaws romance. Tell me about Icecream. Let me watch you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
reciprokal:
Maybe AA fought the civic Liberty wars and equality rights but didn't capitalize on it.

They left it for Latinos, Jews, Chinese and Indians to capitalize them. A good percentage of AA making impacts are 1st generation immigrants from Africa and the Caribbeans.

Let's not argue this. It thaws romance. Tell me about Icecream. Let me watch you.
.....❤Wrong!
Black business is on the rise.
http://blogs.census.gov/2016/02/26/women-are-leading-the-rise-of-black-owned-businesses/

......❤

........❤We ARE capitalizing on it. You and tsom are just ignorant of it!! undecided
You betta educate yerselves before you open yer mouths.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
FTbomb:
ishilove + obontami = ishilobo .. shocked
Rotfl!
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lavedaa:
Ishilove you tryna cause trouble

Your matchmaking are all out of place. sad
I don't frequent this section so I don't know the couples here. You and Lezz are a good match na tongue
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by reciprokal: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

❤Black business is on the rise.

I don't know about you but I don't accept blogs as credible source of authentic stats and figures. But I want AA to rise. Yes women have always been more educated and forward minded than the male folks in AA community.
KingCheezyPuff:

......❤
CNN is an authoritative source. But then, blacks' rise in enrolment is relative. When compared with Caucasians, you realise that they are still educationally disadvantaged.
KingCheezyPuff:

We ARE capitalizing on it. You and tsom are just ignorant of it!! undecided you betta educate yerselves before you open yer mouths.
Bring this heat to my bed, why waste this kind of emotion and anger on a vague issue when you can rumple my bedsheets.

Your hair is suggestive.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
reciprokal:

I don't know about you but I don't accept blogs as credible source of authentic stats and figures. But I want AA to rise. Yes women have always been more educated and forward minded than the male folks in AA community.
CNN is an authoritative source. But then, black rise in enrolment is relative. When compared with Caucasians, you realise that they are still educationally disadvantaged.
Bring this heat to my bed, why waste this kind of emotion and anger on a vague issue when you can rumble my bedsheets.
Your hair is suggestive.
Is Fortune an Censuses.com and fortune.good enough or you need more?

Know ing of or disadvantages you date call us lazy? undecided
.....And STILL with those disadvantaged we rise.

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
obontami:
. But why did my homie babz did this me cheesy
Baba na wetin I do u
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by DanceVille: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
charijee:
Brilliant! .. would be great watching you dance ...... doing the stunting, you know wink grin
Talking of skills, I've got lots, singing and acting inclusive
I'm even planning to do a dance video and upload it on youtube buh I'm rehearsing for some mindblowing steps...
Wow! Nice skills.. I'd love to know to sing.
How was your day going dear?
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by reciprokal: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#0099ff]Is censuses.com and fortune. com good enough or you need more?
Lolz!!! There's something you aren't getting. Black business on the rise isn't necessarily meaning it is at par with other ethnic groupings.

The reason I'm not evening reading the sources you're citing is because you fail to see the verdict in your own link.

I saw a rise of 32somthing % in black own business? What's that tell you?

It means black business is almost none-existent to get that figure. And again blacks aren't building industries and blue collar firms.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by charijee(f): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
KingTom:
This one is just wickedness. Do I look like a psychiatrist? cry
Sorry na Doc, no need for tears cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thought you could handle any situation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
reciprokal:
Lolz!!! There's something you aren't getting. Black business on the rise isn't necessarily meaning it is a par with other ethnic groupings.

The reason I'm not evening reading the sourced you're citing is because you fail to see the verdict in your own link.

I saw a rise of 32somthing % in black own business? What's that tell you?

It means black business is almost none-existent to get that figure. And again blacks aren't building industries and blue collar firms.

It Still exists though.

Lezz I know you live in a country that's free from systematic racism
But it plays a role in how far and fast you gain upward mobility.

Native Americans are not up high
Asian an Americans are not either.
......you sited Chinese so live in their own country without restrictions

Don't you see that the seemingly little we accomplish matters? undecided
......We do it with uneven playfield.

It's simply not fair to compare Afro accomplishments 2 whites when they are give man privileges.
1 being all the inherent ed from there forefathers both of the 1800s and 1900s when we couldn't build empires that would live on into this century.[/color]
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by T5OM: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

[color=#cc00ff] ❤nah,the stup!d spambot bans me when I double quote on a thread.
......trust I won't run from you.

1. Do those gangs make up every man woman and teen of both genders? undecided
....how then can the represent the entire Afro American community?
[b]The narrative is nearly always the same. From Brooklyn to Compton to Dallas. It's more than a coincidence when those brutalized by the police have had several run-ins against the law.

Rice is a staple food in Thailand but not all Thais eat /like rice but majority do nonetheless. You get it now? Of course you do but you like to shift the goal posts when it suits your cause, right?

2. I've said all I will say on police brutality and how no1 should have to live in fear of them that are there 2 protect and serve them.

3.Yer 3rd point is off topic . Or should i say it's not cohesive .

4.they are MY PEOPLE. and I WILL NOT hear differently.
Oh my goodness! She's mad, she's really mad. Fuming, she's bellowing now. What next? You'd make banners to protest?

"KingCheezypuff's twisted and biased opinions matter! " Yay! Trend it on Twitter.

I see there are> ignorant people liking yer post just now.
.....Yer knights crew again?
[b] Subtly playing the I'm-being-ganged-up-against card, again?

You, cuddle bear, are one insecure , sentimental little girl.

1 Like

Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by charijee(f): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
DanceVille:
I'm even planning to do a dance video and upload it on youtube buh I'm rehearsing for some mindblowing steps...
Wow! Nice skills.. I'd love to know to sing.
How was your day going dear?
Bring it on dear, only don't fail to notify me.....I'm guessing it's a group thing.....the uniformity is what actually thrills me grin

Well, so far, it's been good....everything seems to be working into place
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
T5OM:

The narrative is nearly always the same. From Brooklyn to Compton to Dallas. It's more than a coincidence when those brutalized by the police have had several run-ins against the law.

Rice is a staple food in Thailand but not all Thais eat /like rice but majority do nonetheless. You get it now? Of course you do but you like to shift the goal posts when it suits your cause, right?

Oh my goodness! She's mad, she's really mad. Fuming, she's bellowing now. What next? You'd make banners to protest?

"KingCheezypuff's twisted and biased opinions matter! " Yay! Trend it on Twitter.

[b] Subtly playing the I'm-being-ganged-up-against card, again?

You, cuddle bear, are one insecure , sentimental little girl.
"cupcake" "cuddle bear".why the heck are you calling me these endearments undecided
.....we are not cool! Do not give me pet names. undecided
.......❤
1. You can not compare rice to the representation of a group of people.

2. That's really mature of you. That little taunt. And off topic 2 .

3 I've been arguing with you and Lezz simultaneously and have cried no such thing
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by T5OM: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#550000] "cupcake" "cuddle bear".why the heck are you calling me these endearments undecided
.....we are not cool! Do not give me pet names. undecided

1. You can not compare rice to the representation of a group of people.

2. That's really mature of you. That little taunt. And off topic 2 .

/color]

You're taken aback by the endearing names yet you resent the reprimanding 'taunt'. Aren't you a walking, breathing definition of 'contradictions' ?

You know what I like about you - you're TRULY REPRESENTATIVE of the AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMAN; the ANGRY BLACK WOMAN.

Your arguments are subjective as against being objective.
Re: Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
T5OM:

You're taken aback by the endearing names yet you resent the reprimanding 'taunt'. Aren't you a walking, breathing definition of 'contradictions' ?

You know what I like about you - you're TRULY REPRESENTATIVE of the AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMAN; the ANGRY BLACK WOMAN.

Your arguments are subjective as against being objective.
I don't want yer endearments undecided that makes me angry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.