Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Should I Be Wary Of Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Wary Of Him? (3265 Views)

Guys Be Wary Of The Girls You Date (Screenshot) / 7 Types Of Men Every Woman Should Be Wary / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Girl360(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
classichsy:

He's your lecturer to be and you aint close to your dad.Just hint your dad about it but dont mention the pets names and the profane language....
You can make reference to it later on when the man tries to unlock your asset.. tongue wink
Thank you
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by classichsy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Girl360:
Thank you

YWC....did you get the shoes I sent you?
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Girl360(f): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
classichsy:

YWC....did you get the shoes I sent you?
Uhm what shoes?
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by classichsy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Girl360:
Uhm what shoes?

check your email...
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Wole Soyinka's The Lion And The Jewel
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Girl360(f): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2016
BoboYekini:
Wole Soyinka's The Lion And The Jewel
Huh?
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Girl360:
uhm okay thanks. So the pet names and all that...they mean nothing?

You know good from evil. You know his intention towards you is to get in your pants.

One advice I'll just give to you is this, we all have to live with the consequences of our individual actions.

It's better to think of the consequences of an action before the action rather than after the action. Duh...!
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Girl360(f): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Ioannes:

You know good from evil. You know his intention towards you is to get in your pants.

One advice I'll just give to you is this, we all have to live with the consequences of our individual actions.

It's better to think of the consequences of an action before the action rather than after the action. Duh...!
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by sirliu(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2016
I would be wary of him. I would also record all my interactions with him to protect myself if he attempts anything untoward.
Girl360:
Hi everyone.... Okay how do I start this? Okay so I was at work one day, and this man came around. He used to work for my dad, and even stayed in our house for sometime... When he saw me he went like "ei you've grown ooo just some few years that I left, and you're now a woman...." Stuff like that. Now this is a man I never talked to. Took a chair and sat right infront of me, talking to me like I'm like that with him. Started giving me advice and all. I was really happy someone cared enough to advice me and all... Till he started using profane language. Like how every di*ck is a di*ck...and that an old man and a young man can fu*ck me good and I'll be satisfied... That if he were a young woman like me, he would choose an old man who's rich, other than a young man who has nothing to offer... Started talking about my butt and stuff like that... Talked to me for like four hours. Happens he lectures at the university I want to go to. He even ordered for food, saying I should eat with him. I refused. "Baby, why are you doing that?" Took my number... Calling me sweetie and nonsense like that.. Says he can't wait to see me in school... And that when am I going to visit them?(he and my dad). Now my question is do you think I should be wary of him, or am I misintepreting his intentions? Thanks for your advice in advance. Have a nice day.
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2016
From your Original post,
You didn't really say anything about having a problem with his advances. Anyways, it's better to date young boys (at your stage) who has nothing to offer than old men trying to fulfil a scare race fantasy suck in his brain.
The reason is both relationship may head no we're, but there is more prospect with a young man than a dirty dirty, grandpa .
Therefore, I recommend you see the discussion as plain advice from an experienced folk, feel free to talk to him about your escapede if you like, however, be clear with your boundaries and be very firm in telling him to stop once he crosses any.

P.S. What institution did you apply to?
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Girl360(f): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
optimusmind:
From your Original post,
You didn't really say anything about having a problem with his advances. Anyways, it's better to date young boys (at your stage) who has nothing to offer than old men trying to fulfil a scare race fantasy suck in his brain.
The reason is both relationship may head no we're, but there is more prospect with a young man than a dirty dirty, grandpa .
Therefore, I recommend you see the discussion as plain advice from an experienced folk, feel free to talk to him about your escapede if you like, however, be clear with your boundaries and be very firm in telling him to stop once he crosses any.

P.S. What institution did you apply to?
Erh thank you for your advice cheesy

I applied for KNUST and University, of Ghana(Legon).

I'm in Ghana.

He's at KNUST, and it's more likely I'll go there embarassed
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Girl360:

I'm in Ghana.

Alright. Success

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by Girl360(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
optimusmind:

Alright. Success
Thanks
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by FreeSpirited: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2016
Girl360:

I'm in Ghana.

I know deep down you are enjoying the advances.....don't worry he will finally fvck you and spend on you. Don't be deceived you have nothing to lose and no one will know about your escapade. I know you are already fantasizing about your impending freedom and fvcking a lecturer. And as you are even in Ghana, you cant escape the fvckery. Goodluck as ur dream comes true soonest!
Re: Should I Be Wary Of Him? by jvof231(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Girl360:
Hi everyone.... Okay how do I start this? Okay so I was at work one day, and this man came around. He used to work for my dad, and even stayed in our house for sometime... When he saw me he went like "ei you've grown ooo just some few years that I left, and you're now a woman...." Stuff like that. Now this is a man I never talked to. Took a chair and sat right infront of me, talking to me like I'm like that with him. Started giving me advice and all. I was really happy someone cared enough to advice me and all... Till he started using profane language. Like how every di*ck is a di*ck...and that an old man and a young man can fu*ck me good and I'll be satisfied... That if he were a young woman like me, he would choose an old man who's rich, other than a young man who has nothing to offer... Started talking about my butt and stuff like that... Talked to me for like four hours. Happens he lectures at the university I want to go to. He even ordered for food, saying I should eat with him. I refused. "Baby, why are you doing that?" Took my number... Calling me sweetie and nonsense like that.. Says he can't wait to see me in school... And that when am I going to visit them?(he and my dad). Now my question is do you think I should be wary of him, or am I misintepreting his intentions? Thanks for your advice in advance. Have a nice day.
MY ONE AND ONLY ADVICE IS STAY AWAY FROM THAT MAN!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will This Continue In Marriage? / I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. / This Is Why Girls Are Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.