Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial (595 Views)

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial by ahahnow: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
I want to learn to do put on makeup. please are there any blogs or youtube videos of dark skinned girls putting makeup? I am not very black just the standard dark skin. I need help with the right makeup tools and makeup to use. please help a sister out
Re: Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial by obiorathesubtle: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Twaci

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial by Twaci(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Twaci
Yes Obi?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial by jamalnation(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial by Twaci(f): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
ahahnow:
I want to learn to do put on makeup. please are there any blogs or youtube videos of dark skinned girls putting makeup? I am not very black just the standard dark skin. I need help with the right makeup tools and makeup to use. please help a sister out
If u want to use YouTube, its quite easy to get the desired videos.

You want tips on eyebrows? Just search for "Eyebrows makeup tutorial"........same for the others.

Practice helps too.

You should also try to hold on to any friend that's quite good in makeup, she'll help u through too.

Oh and as a dark girl, u should get the right shades of makeup for your face. Cherryice can't use the same shade of foundation Mimzy uses, she's far lighter. You get my drift?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial by obiorathesubtle: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Twaci:
Yes Obi?
Help her out somehow.. Iono you just came to mind somehow..

*modified*

I see you helped already.. smiley smiley thanks..

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial by Twaci(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Help her out somehow.. Iono you just came to mind somehow..

*modified*

I see you helped already.. smiley smiley thanks..
Its alright smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister Out With Makeup Tutorial by ros5: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
You can download make up videos. I think u should look for a friend that is a bit good at it. Like me even after the videos I couldn't still draw my brow until my friend directed me. At least now am trying. Tnx to her, brow filler and concealer. kiss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SCENT / Frustrated Kenyan Man Faking Being Physically Challenged, Walks Away In Anger / Christian Minister, Holy Sex, Says Premarital Or Extramarital Sex Is Good And No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.