Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? (1908 Views)

Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 5:51am On Jul 19, 2017

But why are you people like this. You cant even control your sister.

YORUBA MOVIES
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by babfet(m): 5:53am On Jul 19, 2017
O boy eleyi gidi gan oooo
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 5:53am On Jul 19, 2017
babfet:
O boy eleyi gidi gan oooo

shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin Your Sister ni oh tongue
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Flexherbal(m): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Is she a comedian?
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2017
End time tins
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Flexherbal:
Is she a comedian?

Hit or Smash ?? cheesy
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by babfet(m): 6:01am On Jul 19, 2017
biz2get:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin Your Sister ni oh tongue
Egbon re ti I te le ni ooo, e Mi ko mo ri
Na you sabi her
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Who's sister?
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by 7footre(m): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Bomboclat!!
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 6:06am On Jul 19, 2017
babfet:

Egbon re ti I te le ni ooo, e Mi ko mo ri
Na you sabi her

Ahaha, Nobe she you use pour last night akamu?? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 6:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Who's sister?

Your twin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 6:07am On Jul 19, 2017
7footre:
Bomboclat!!
Bla
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by nextprince: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Wetin be dis?
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
Wetin be dis?

Your Sister Ore mi. cheesy grin
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by nextprince: 6:09am On Jul 19, 2017
biz2get:

Your Sister Ore mi. cheesy grin
U no well grin grin
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:

U no well grin grin

hehe. cheesy
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Atlantia(f): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2017
What the hell?! shocked
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Raintaker(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2017
That looks like Uganda or Biafran Flag. What's the difference self?
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin

This 1 no be am, if she offer me 10million to be my sugar mummy I no go accept
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Lionessza(f): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol, this looks interesting. What will you do if she insist on going out like that against your advice,? Force her not to ? It's her choice and her body and the repercussions will be for her to bear.

1 Like

Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
cheesy grin grin grin

This 1 no be am, if she offer me 10million to be my sugar mummy I no go accept

Wehdone sir.!

Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:
Lol, this looks interesting. What will you do if she insist on going out like that against your advice,? Force her not to ? It's her choice and her body and the repercussions will be for her to bear.

Then we can go out to her family house grin grin cheesy. That's my choice of location. On the choice of outfits.
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2017
biz2get:

Wehdone sir.!

Lolz
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Lionessza(f): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2017
biz2get:

Then we can go out to her family house grin grin cheesy. That's my choice of location. On the choice of outfits.

But ..but ...but, I thought she was your sister undecided
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Laila33: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Raintaker:
That looks like Uganda or Biafran Flag.
What's the difference self?

Biafrans ain't fat

DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by biz2get(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=58602499]

But ..but ...but, I thought she was your sister undecided[/quote

"was", but She's still your twin.. Don't forget ]

Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Lionessza(f): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=biz2get post=58603073][/quote]

undecided
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by malificent(f): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2017
All shades of ratchet cry
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Fadiga24(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

undecided

O fair lady, tell me where is Zarzar?
Re: But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? by Lionessza(f): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Fadiga24:

O fair lady, tell me where is Zarzar?

She dissappeard without a trace.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice Urgently........am So Confused... / Audream Shows Off Her Nipples As She Steps Out In A See Through Jumpsuit. / Upload Your Christmas Food Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.