Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Question For The Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Question For The Muslim (2022 Views)

See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos / How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? / An Important Notice To The Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

You have reduced islamic libraries to Facebook talks. Good of you !!!

So when hadith writers write something favourable to islam it is no mistake but only when it exposes the dirt of islam it is a mistake. Keep deceiving yourself.

Come, who is saying anything about saying a Hadith is fabricated if it exposes a dirt of Islam.....

Look sir, there are millions of Hadith that are so sweet and could win millions of non-muslims into Islam, but are outrightly fabricated because they have no source or the reporters are good liars.....

So what re you even saying sef?
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta:

I laugh in Swahili!!!!!

Anyway......

That's Q33:37, now show me where it was stated that the prophet hijacked someone's wife.....

You didn't answer my question: How did Zainab become Muhammad's wife from Zaid house?

I never told you quran 33:37, I said read through chapter 33 and tell me what happened there.

Let me remains you, you are yet to defend hadith being fabricated or not
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Christianity indeed seeks the repentance of unbelievers but the first thing you hear at any MFM church is Die Die and Die and Fire fire fire. Who are they directing that to? undecided
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

You didn't answer my question: How did Zainab become Muhammad's wife from Zaid house?

I never told you quran 33:37, I said read through chapter 33 and tell me what happened there.
You have to pin point the specific verse if you are so sure of yourself or simply screenshot it out of the translated Quran you bought b4 k was probably born.
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:
Christianity indeed seeks the repentance of unbelievers but the first thing you hear at any MFM church is Die Die and Die and Fire fire fire. Who are they directing that to? undecided

Is this the topic of the thread?

Irrelevant talks.

Good night !!!
Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

I count you a liar if you can't prove your assertion. You have no evidence and you think people will believe you?

ﻭَﻗَﺮْﻥَ ﻓِﻲ ﺑُﻴُﻮﺗِﻜُﻦَّ ﻭَﻻَ ﺗَﺒَﺮَّﺟْﻦَ ﺗَﺒَﺮُّﺝَ اﻟْﺠَﺎﻫِﻠِﻴَّﺔِ اﻷُْﻭﻟَﻰٰ ۖ ﻭَﺃَﻗِﻤْﻦَ اﻟﺼَّﻼَﺓَ ﻭَﺁﺗِﻴﻦَ اﻟﺰَّﻛَﺎﺓَ ﻭَﺃَﻃِﻌْﻦَ اﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻭَﺭَﺳُﻮﻟَﻪُ ۚ ﺇِﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﻳُﺮِﻳﺪُ اﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻟِﻴُﺬْﻫِﺐَ ﻋَﻨْﻜُﻢُ اﻟﺮِّﺟْﺲَ ﺃَﻫْﻞَ اﻟْﺒَﻴْﺖِ ﻭَﻳُﻄَﻬِّﺮَﻛُﻢْ ﺗَﻄْﻬِﻴﺮًا

Waqarna fee buyootikunna wala tabarrajna tabarruja aljahiliyyati aloola waaqimna alssalata waateena alzzakata waatiAAna Allaha warasoolahu innama yureedu Allahu liyuthhiba AAankumu alrrijsa ahla albayti wayutahhirakum tatheeran

And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless.

#muslimpro muslimpro.com

That evidence is from the quran

And I'm still coming back for more.....
Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Is this the topic of the thread?

Irrelevant talks.

Good night !!!
Irrelevance indeed. But you can't dismiss the irrelevance with points
Re: Question For The Muslim by truthmans2012: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:

You have to pin point the specific verse if you are so sure of yourself or simply screenshot it out of the translated Quran you bought b4 k was probably born.

Read the true story of Muhammad's marriage with his daughter-in-law here:

www.nairaland.com/2277092/true-story-muhammads-marriage-zaynab
Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Hahhahahahhaha, so you got your own evidence from a hungry blogger?

I have nothing to say to you

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Let me remains you, you are yet to defend hadith being fabricated or not

You are still telling a Muslim to read through a chapter where evidence has been brought from two verses of the same chapter

Are you sure you aren't acting catatonic??

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
truthmans2012:

Stop serving the meal you cooked,gimme quranic reference and I will bring the screen shots for you
Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Veiling
The laws on veiling have been misunderstood due to the high activity of veiling currently within the Islamic state. During Pre-Islamic times the Assyrian law clearly depicted within their written regulation who was allowed to veil. Those women who were family to “seigniors” had to veil as well as those who were previously prostitutes but now married. Laws on veiling were so strict that intolerable consequences were enacted upon these women, some of which included beating or cutting their ears off. While many people are under the impression that all women in Pre-Islamic Arabia took part in the tradition of veiling, prostitutes and slaves were prohibited from taking part in this practice. The veil was not only used to classify women according to their status, but it also labeled them based on their sexual activity and marital status

This is from Wikipedia..... Read it well

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by snezBaba: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta,stop wasting your time on him jare. Just check the Tolernt, all loving Christian whose sister married a Muslim and whose father usually called an Alfa to cut a rams head on NEW YEAR.
SMH.
https://www.nairaland.com/3234800/gary-foxcroft-saving-witches-akwa-ibom
I will never forget this thread as per the hypocrisy in the killings.

1 Share

Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For The Muslim by Lagusta(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
snezBaba:
Lagusta,stop wasting your time on him jare. Just check the Tolernt, all loving Christian whose sister married a Muslim and whose father usually called and Alfa to cut a rams head on NEW YEAR.
SMH.
https://www.nairaland.com/3234800/gary-foxcroft-saving-witches-akwa-ibom
I will never forget this thread as per the hypocrisy in the killings.

Good, me don leave am to God.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For The Muslim by Presbulg(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajiboye007:
QUESTION FOR THE MUSLIM

SURA 24:31

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. {24:31}

HERE IS MY QUESTION

what is reason for these ayat ?

who are those that lost after muslim woman for allah to order cover ?

do people in arabia walk nicked in stree and house before this revelation ?

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER

Obviously if you read the verses preceding and the ones that comes after. Almighty God was simply just giving a moral lesson to his people.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim by Presbulg(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagusta:
Veiling
The laws on veiling have been misunderstood due to the high activity of veiling currently within the Islamic state. During Pre-Islamic times the Assyrian law clearly depicted within their written regulation who was allowed to veil. Those women who were family to “seigniors” had to veil as well as those who were previously prostitutes but now married. Laws on veiling were so strict that intolerable consequences were enacted upon these women, some of which included beating or cutting their ears off. While many people are under the impression that all women in Pre-Islamic Arabia took part in the tradition of veiling, prostitutes and slaves were prohibited from taking part in this practice. The veil was not only used to classify women according to their status, but it also labeled them based on their sexual activity and marital status

This is from Wikipedia..... Read it well

Jazakallahu Khayran

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The West Reverts To Islam? The Multiple Youtube Videos Give The Answers! / Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) / Mufti Menk Is Coming To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.