Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? (1628 Views)

What Happened To The Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS)? / Muslim Singles Talk 2 / An Important Notice To The Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by fatimahzahra(f): 11:03am On May 15, 2016
Salam all once again,

I am just curious, has the MSMS on Nairaland really matched people together? Are there actual success stories and more importantly can we have something like that for people who are just looking to connect with fellow Muslims? I need more Muslim friends and acquaintances for example.
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Sissie(f): 7:51am On May 20, 2016
fatimahzahra:
Salam all once again,

I am just curious, has the MSMS on Nairaland really matched people together? Are there actual success stories and more importantly can we have something like that for people who are just looking to connect with fellow Muslims? I need more Muslim friends and acquaintances for example.

Did you read the thread?

MSMS has 2 clients already married, and we have whatsapp groups general and for females only, for people to make muslim friends and learn.

1 Like

Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Codedzng: 1:47pm On May 20, 2016
Can
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by fatimahzahra(f): 3:08pm On May 20, 2016
Sissie:

Did you read the thread?

MSMS has 2 clients already married, and we have whatsapp groups general and for females only, for people to make muslim friends and learn.

Thanks. That's a really long thread, can't read through it all. How do I join the Whatsapp group?
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 23, 2016
Can you please pm the whatsapp number? Thanks.
Sissie:

Did you read the thread?

Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Sissie(f): 7:34am On May 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

PM your number
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by onegig(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

Hmm.

Okay o.
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 27, 2016
What?smiley
onegig:

Hmm.

Okay o.
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by onegig(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
What?smiley
No o. nothing.
Just suprised you were "searching"?
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
I am not searching. I sent my number to be added to the general group.

Why would you be surprised sef?

onegig:

No o. nothing.

Just suprised you were "searching"?
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by onegig(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
I am not searching. I sent my number to be added to the general group.

Why would you be surprised sef?

Ok. i thought it was the singles group.

enjoy.
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 28, 2016
You didn't answer my second question.
onegig:

Ok. i thought it was the singles group.

enjoy.
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by onegig(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
You didn't answer my second question.

Me being suprised?

My assumption was that you weren't up to that period were you would be actively seeking.
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2016
grin grin
onegig:

Me being suprised?

My assumption was that you weren't up to that period were you would be actively seeking.
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Zizicardo(f): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Assalaamu'alayk Sissie, it's ummulkhoyr. could u pls re add me on d whatsapp group? my no is 09051353989. Jazaakillaahu khoyron
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Zahrabinnta(f): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sissie:

PM your number
Assalam Alaikum how can one join the group ?
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Seadox: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2016
salam..pls kindly add me on the WhatsApp group. my number 08055200029
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by latonyn(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Sissie:

Did you read the thread?

Pls add me to the general whatsapp group 08165986309
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by gmumeen: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
a
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by buscojnr: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2017
assalam. pls add me up on 09087222593 (whatsapp) or 08069387093(call ar text)
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by OLAJADON: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Sissie:

PM your number
salam, can you please add me on the group 08179217063
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Hydris(m): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Sissie:

Did you read the thread?

Salam Sister...wud like to have the number for the whatsapp group?..jazakhallah khairan
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Dreydoe(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
At 25yrs
I think I should be able to see myself with somebody already, still single sad
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by olasaad(f): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sissie:

Did you read the thread?

Pls add me to the female group

1 Like

Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by Demmzy15(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please whoever wants to be added to the group should pm his/her number to the admin by sending an email. It's not safe to just expose your phone especially on a faceless forum like this.

As Salamu Alaikum
Re: How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? by buscojnr: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
assalam aleikum
i look forward to meeting a responsible and matured yoruba muslim lady. i prefer the lady meets the following desired criterials:
a graduate
working class (employed or self employed)
cute , intelligent and morally upright
average or tall in height.
fair in complexion
AA genotype
slim or chubby
age range between 23- 33yrs
singles only (no divorced nor single mothers)
Lagos based only.

feel free to reach me on 09087222593(whatsapp) or 08069387093(call or text)

(1) (Reply)

Various Segments Of NTA Abuja Sahur Live Programme / Pbuh / Should Women Go 4 Itkaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.