Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd (13152 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by queenst(f): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mb34s6QQyHA/V44df-KApDI/AAAAAAAJ8KQ/8IDo-RPGMDkIk36MsQoAB8tr8fZli_A_ACLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Eunice Olawale, the RCCG evangelist who was hacked to death on Saturday July 9th while she was preaching around her area in Gbazango community in Kubwa satellite town in Bwari council area, Abuja, will be buried on Saturday July 23rd in Abuja. Service of Songs will hold on Friday July 22nd. May her soul rest in peace Amen.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/07/19/rccg-evangelist-who-was-murdered-two-saturdays-ago-will-be-buried-on-july-23rd/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by queenst(f): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by princefunmmy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP.. She's a heroine of Faith.. Enjoy Eternal Rest

10 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Victorakats(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
She's never dead..
She will never experience any pains
She will never know any sorrow
She will never worry about the economy and hardship of Nigeria
Nor worry about the wars and crisis on earth.

Simply because she died in Christ Jesus...

And Paul said, if I live, I live for Christ and if I die, I will die in Christ.(paraphrase)

In all these tests, trials and struggles of life, my one heart desire is to be with Jesus Christ and God in my eternity... So help me God.
I pray that God will console her family and relatives with his peace which passes all understanding.
It is well with her soul and her family.
My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Integrityfarms(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
You must have been crowned with your eternal crown of glory. But from dust you we're made and to dust we wait to return you back.

Rip Great warrior of the Cross!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by fwwins(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by MissRike(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eeyah...... May her soul RIP. May God console her family.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by MadCow1: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rest Easy Preacher Woman.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Firefire(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
'God holds the power of life over death, and He is the true salvation. This is our only hope and comfort in this temporary life. Death is only the beginning of a more perfect and beautiful everlasting life'

Evang. Eunice Olawale, please continue to sleep on, until we meet again at the resurrection of the saints.

Maranatha.

P:S
Let your killers live on earth FOREVER.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by FakeNEWSevryday: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
The Abuja martyr
RIP

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by eric111111(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP
Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by joedams: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP woman of God. Though, u r not here but God's gat you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP.... help Me Tell God What Buhari Is Doing Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Vendoor(f): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by jauntty: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Her burial fell On my birthday

Those animals will know no peace.

RIP and my condolences to the family

7 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by otitokoroleti: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
smh, no protest about the death of this woman but some werey protest to support the idiotic Tinubus wife. some people are mad sha

9 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rip

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Guddyever(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
May the Lord be with your family. Rip ma

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Dpharisee: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP.
I wonder why the Senate Committee Chairperson on Women affairs did not rally Nigerian women to protest the killing of this woman but spent plenty money for women to takeover the streets in Lagos and Akure over her minor altercation with Dino Melaye in the assembly chambers where they both earn N30m as income every month. Why is life so unfair? cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Victorakats(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
yourboyWill:
Today is my 70th wedding anniversary. Please hit the like button and it would be your portion too IJN
Why not open a thread on your celebration so that we will rejoice with you and your family.
Or are you here to deceive yourself?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by passionate88: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Will the dullard attend?

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by alawi5k: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rest in peace Madam. Projecting Stone for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Dottore: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Reqiuescat in pace
Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by passionate88: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Just watch and see, this case will ve swept under the carpet, who have heard any news about the woman that was killed in kano? Nothing, they've been released and the case buried

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Chuks80: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP to the woman of faith

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by WildChild00(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Godfullsam(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

She died in active service, doing what Christ commanded us to do 'go into all the world and peach the Gospel to all nation...'.

God has seen her good work of faith and she will surely be granted eternal rest in the bossom of Abraham.

Unlike some who reportedly died while have endless sexual rump with oloshos.

May her killers never see death! They shall live for ever and ever... They shall live to see their children and great grand children die before them.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Nawa4nl: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jesus said if you loose your life for Him you will gain it.
She was just preaching, not fighting and she was murdered in cold blood.

Matthew 10:39 (KJV)
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

My question is why did Adeboye support an islamist becoming president by giving buhari a Redeemed pastor,
thereby giving buhari the christian votes.

But we were all warned that APC has an islamic agenda,
yet Redeemed went into agreement with APC by giving them a Redeemed Pastor.

Well we can all see that the warning about the coming persecution was true.

Listen to it yourself and ask Adeboye why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Rinato(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rip Ma'am.
Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Victorakats:

Why not open a thread on your celebration so that we will rejoice with you and your family.
Or are you here to deceive yourself?

Tackle me o. Angel of wrestling sad sad angry
Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by greatgod2012(f): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
otitokoroleti:
smh, no protest about the death of this woman but some werey protest to support the idiotic Tinubus wife. some people are mad sha

You dey mind them?
Nigerians and misplaced priorities is like Siamese twins.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale Will Be Buried On July 23rd by chuose: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2016

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does A Person Know That He Or She Has The Heavenly Calling? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / Reasons Why You Must Go To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.