Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs (60741 Views)

Bobrisky And Hero Daniels Quarrel Over Toyin Lawani And Nina / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg / Toyin Lawani Slammed By Lord Trigg: 'Quit Acting The Victim' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Age has nothing to do with maturity btwn na now d guy realize say fresh and juicy gals dey?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by JOYOSITA(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
"never insult the breasts that once gave you pleasure" very strong line.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by chigoizie7(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Never u ever have anything to do with an older woman if u still want ur dignity and respect intact while still being human.

Forget the initial gra gra thing

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hehe cougaring gone wrong
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Adisa89(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
The lady is shameless.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Adisa89(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by chigoizie7(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jacko01:
Ahhhh she will come back

She hooked on him

He knows that

She wont find anoda man.... For a while and may get scared and itchy down there

Dat is wat will make her run back to him

But if she rides it thru.... Stays strong n patient she will be rid of this gold digger once n for all

Wah does d dude even do fo a living

He fûcks older women for a living
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by biggestmanhood(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
smh
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
bellenornor:
10yrs.. just thinking

Is it too much?
Bae is 7yrs older... and we strong
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
Dear Ladies,
Stay away from Kids.
Regards.
Food for thought.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by sexychocho(f): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy i no fit dull my self in that one na.. but which food are u eating nw

Haaaaaaaa
U don dull yasef oooooooo
Me don finish dat one sinceeeeeeeee

Try Watch out for DINNER soon
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
no wahala sha i need ur support this night by 6 my interview section is on celebrity section today for mr nairaland dere ur support is neded there
sexychocho:

Haaaaaaaa
U don dull yasef oooooooo
Me don finish dat one sinceeeeeeeee

Try Watch out for DINNER soon
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by sexychocho(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
no wahala sha i need ur support this night by 6 my interview section is on celebrity section today for mr nairaland dere ur support is neded there

KK, Noted
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Sunnypa11(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Me I no no dem ooo but It is like Iheanacho dating Perpetual Nkwocha
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
When a relationship starts as gigolo, it hardly ends well.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by blessedvisky(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
willibounce1:
Old Congo don tire the small boy...him wan shine new Congo. Aunty Toyin Abeg no vex...e no easy to dey browse one website everyday.
Nairaland nko? No be every day you dey browse am

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Ralphdan(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ehhhh who dem ep.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Perfectionist11: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
The guy neva loved her..Gerard Pique is ten years younger than Shakira & they're still going strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by DeleSuper1: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
If e bang the door, won't it open when
he want to go through it tomorow
abi what are you telling me?

He has bang, he has bang, so stop
crying over spilled milk dear.

Move on bundesliga let others have breakthrough
as you have said.

"Iwo loni TINKO e ti o fi nkan iyo"
Contunu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by ceemzz: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
please a photoshoot is holding next week. a makeup artist is needed. Also clothes like agbada for females, dinner gowns, heels and flat shoes. If you have any for rent, i'd love to pay for it. Location is in Lagos. contact me via email sinmie98@gmail.com or bbm 7B479CA8. Thanks, looking forward to your reply.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by pedrilo: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Richiy:
Her response was very mature.
IMMATURE u mean? wen u Bleep, kiss, eat, gist n sleep wit a kid u cnt help to bhav like one
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by eemjay(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Richiy:

Yeah
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Haute:
Dafuq? "Never insult the breasts that once gave you pleasure." Lol...sounds like something EstharFabian would say. That girl's weirdness has gone viral. grin

lol. that is so lame haute...lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
seunoni34:
hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who saw this coming . 33year old woman to 23 years old boy.. Thats a decade difference!!
They've been dating since he was 18 or 19. They've got a 2year old son together.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by bobbiekrantz: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. that is so lame haute...lipsrsealed
Haha! You know what's truly lame? Talking with someone with an ancient name like Esther. How old are you again, 500? cheesy

Lol...don't cry dear. It's only banter. What? You were never gonna cry anyway? Whoo! Strong girl. That's why I like you. tongue
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by comradeson: 4:15am On Jul 20, 2016
He's done with her mature pussy...he wants a fresher one..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by SHAIBULIAR: 5:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Kai the boy don chop am buraciously
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by October1960: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Older women okay for a while. But in the long run that gets stale. Just saying.

No disrespect
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Richiy:
But not her actions
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by obontami: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Jacko01:
Ahhhh she will come back

She hooked on him

He knows that

She wont find anoda man.... For a while and may get scared and itchy down there

Dat is wat will make her run back to him

But if she rides it thru.... Stays strong n patient she will be rid of this gold digger once n for all

Wah does d dude even do fo a living

Paulkillerman babzilla ladyf kingcheezypuff Surestdick naughtynaughty

Do you guys think about the embolden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.