Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs (60740 Views)

Bobrisky And Hero Daniels Quarrel Over Toyin Lawani And Nina / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg / Toyin Lawani Slammed By Lord Trigg: 'Quit Acting The Victim' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 21, 2016
obontami:

Do you my breh babz once told me you learning how to speak yoruba? He even told me next thing u gon learn how to good cook african soups and pound yam for me grin

What you think my lady ?? grin
pidgin...not Yoruba. But you can teach me if you like.
....❤
....cook fer you? Mmm mm,no.
❤You can cook for me,giving me a taste of yer culture.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by obontami: 1:15am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
pidgin...not Yoruba. But you can teach me if you like.
....❤
....cook fer you? Mmm mm,no.
❤You can cook for me,giving me a taste of yer culture.

Okay I ma teach you that later, BTW which pidgin phrases/words have you learnt

Don't you think it will very romantic for me to come back from work one day and sees my AA wife already prepared a delicious african soup with nice aroma one can smell from miles away with even started teaching her yet grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 21, 2016
obontami:

Don't you think it will very romantic for me to come back from work one day and sees my AA wife already prepared a delicious african soup with nice aroma one can smell from miles away with even started teaching her yet grin
.Ma niggie
E be like say U don enter one chance. This ya iyawo nor dey cook O.
Na U go dey cook for house be that grin
Or you go find house geh (not adviseable) grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 21, 2016
obontami:

a few. Just the common 1's I see used.
But I can only construct a few sentences with the words I know
......❤
No. It would be faaaaar more romantic if you'd cooks for me yer traditional dishes.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by obontami: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Babzilla:
.Ma niggie E be like say U don enter one chance. This ya iyawo nor dey cook O. Na U go dey cook for house be that grin Or you go find house geh (not adviseable) grin
Breh she nor say nor dey cook Oooo, na AA foods she sabi cook
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I love this drawing. Beautiful African woman.
I don't see a lot like this when I view art online.
that's the drawing of our President's daughter.

most artist don't like posting their works because of the fear of it been stolen.

most only post their not too good works and save the best in their portfolios, same here.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 21, 2016
AirSultan:
that's the drawing of our President's daughter.

most artist don't like posting their works because of the fear of it been stolen.

most only post their not too good works and save the best in their portfolios, same here.
I meant from know artist who are already made.

I don't usually see work like that of yer's from them even when they are ebony.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
why the fullstop
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2016
obontami:

Breh she nor say nor dey cook Oooo, na AA foods she sabi cook

But AA food is good (soul food)
Being from Texas you go see plenty tins
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2016
AirSultan:
why the fullstop
I needed a second. It's there now
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I meant from know artist who are already made.

I don't usually see work like that of yer's from them even when they are ebony.
Yeah, you're right.

I'm kinda conservative.

Art is not appreciated here in Nigeria or let me just generalise, Africa.

Plus, I'm actually an architecture student, I just do all those other stuffs to pass time.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 21, 2016
AirSultan:
Yeah, you're right.

I'm kinda conservative.

Art is not appreciated here in Nigeria or let me just generalise, Africa.

Plus, I'm actually an architecture student, I just do all those other stuffs to pass time.
but being a architect is creative 2. You design buildings

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
but being a architect is creative 2. You design buildings
Yeah, you have to be extremely creative and fast to be one.

Yes, I do.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2016
AirSultan:
Yeah, you have to be extremely creative and fast to be one.

Yes, I do.
yeah. Look at these works of art.
....But they aren't the averga build ,I know.

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yeah. Look at these works of art.
....But they aren't the averga build ,I know.
They are both conceptual, I hope you know.

They havnt been implemented or verified yet.

The cantilever principles used in the first image is rather absurd and such will take months if not years to get accredited.

The second image's concept is nearly realistic so it will be readily accepted by contractors.

they are very nice tho
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 21, 2016
AirSultan:
They are both conceptual, I hope you know.

They havnt been implemented or verified yet.

The cantilever principles used in the first image is rather absurd and such will take months if not years to get accredited.

The second image's concept is nearly realistic so it will be readily accepted by contractors.

they are very nice tho

No those are real already construed buildings

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adamdavis/strangest-and-most-unique-buildings-from-around-th

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by obontami: 6:22am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=47740671]
But AA food is good (soul food) Being from Texas you go see plenty tins[/quot

abi now grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by obontami: 6:28am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
a few. Just the common 1's I see used.
But I can only construct a few sentences with the words I know
......❤
No. It would be faaaaar more romantic if you'd cooks for me yer traditional dishes.

OK love let's see what the future holds kiss
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
obontami:

OK love let's see what the future holds kiss
Hey! I just made a thread on how to make ice cream with 1 ingredient,go look at it so you can make it for me when I visit?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by obontami: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hey! I just made a thread on how to make ice cream with 1 ingredient,go look at it so you can make it for me when I visit?

ALLIIIiiiiiii love smiley
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
obontami:

But don't bring cute.hector .
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2016
obontami:

Ha! Obontami Baba! shocked
A whole U!
Na U go enter kitchen cook for woman?!

Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by handsam(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But don't bring cute.hector .

Hector again...What is this world turning into angry
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
handsam:

Hector again...What is this world turning into angry
Cutehector is mean to me angry
Forget him. Handsam,go see my new thread on how to make ice cream with 1 ingredient.
It will help you as a college student. wink
...You 2 Hector.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by obontami: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Babzilla:

Ha! Obon tami Baba! shocked
A whole U!
Na U go enter kitchen cook for woman?!

Hahaha grin grin grin

See the way I take burst laugh here

Na wetin love dey cos be that my brother grin

You know she's not a nigerian so she wouldn't know how to make our local recipes, so I had to help her out and teach each other somethings including when both us are alone butt naked in the room

I'm sure you understand wink
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by handsam(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Cutehector is mean to me angry
Forget him. Hadsome,go see my new thread on how to make ice cream with 1 ingredient. It will help you as a college student. wink
...You 2 Hector.

Hector is that true??!!angry
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

No those are real already construed buildings

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adamdavis/strangest-and-most-unique-buildings-from-around-th
Lol, I didn't say they can't be constructed now did I??

I merely was reiterating the fact that the concept were absurd. re read my last post to you hon.kiss
Re: Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs by ifyalways(f): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Those two broke up ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.