Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night (35252 Views)

"Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by babeface3: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
“BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED I USED TO GET MY V@GINA ATE EVERY NIGHT, BUT THEN HE STARTED ACTING BRAND NEW, HE KNOWS I LOVE MY P***Y ATE BEFORE WE MAKE LOVE IT’S ALL HIS FAULT”

Said 38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for retaliating against her husband for one simple mistake.

Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman.

Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

“SHE WENT THERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HE STOPPED EATING HER V@GINA BUT WAS EATING HIS NEW GIRLFRIENDS V@GINA SO THINGS GOT CRAZY AND HE WAS SHOT IN THE CHEST”

The new girlfriend Beverly Andrews told Tmzworldstar:

“I’M NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH WHAT SHE DID BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE FLIPPED OUT, I JUST THINK SHE TOOK IT WAY TOO FAR SHE DIDN’T HAVE TO DO THAT”

Tasha’s trial date is set for next month, in which “She wishes to profess her innocence and go to trial on this matter,” according to Assistant Public Defender Arthur Knight.

http://tmzuncut.com/wife-kills-husband-because-he-stopped-eating-her-vagina-every-night/
Re: Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by Samabu07(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Seriously? What innocency do you want to claim? Her furious anger went out of hand....Rip to the dude.
NB: Stop cheating folks.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by Luizkid(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eeyaa, didn't know it's dat important oo, even d galfriend said she understands
Re: Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by theEYe21(f): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
If I hear undecided this story is true, unless she's a sociopath
Re: Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by Kruzilano(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
For the pictures or adonbelieve crew.....grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by Tenkobos(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
So he has been eating it? How comes it hasn't finished? Is it that huge?
Re: Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by Nasri100(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Do u eat a vagina or lick it? Confused.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by Curvinus(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
The exact reason you shouldn't start what you can't finish. grin
Re: Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night by kinglekan: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2016

Hope she feels a lot better now? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.