Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (34798 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

303 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Hanibbal(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lol

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by merieam16(f): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lolzz... U dey fear ni

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nwodosis(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
She's talking of marriage. Why don't you be the somebody's son?

259 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
Why don't you be the somebody's son?
Lol.. i don find her already before tiwa Savage even think of writing that song na.. she still dey look for somebody's son again �

238 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lols...old format. Na soft advert for highest bidders cheesy

463 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Chuknovski(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
it may not matter, even married women sing the song uP and down, tiwa is a virus though,

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Magnoliaa(f): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
It could be a red flag or it could mean nothing.
Lol.

That's not enough to conclude anything.

undecided But why are you unsure, though? Should you not be able to tell someone who truly loves you and someone who is just keeping you until a better person comes?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by 2braithe: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

Eweeee! You're already dating yourself o lol

On a more serious note,she might not mean it the way you are thinking.
You can get clues from her recent behaviors and attitudes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by SmartPolician: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go and engage her if you like her that much. Engagement doesn't mean marriage. It means you are taking her seriously. Do that and see her become all yours.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by yomi007k(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
Go and engage her if you like her that much. Engagement doesn't mean marriage. It means you are taking her seriously. Do that and see her become all yours.

Wrong advice.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Kobicove(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
You're wasting too much time that's why she decided to expand her options grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Lilsameey: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
What are you?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Wayne4uall(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2021
It meant mean sumtin and it can also mean nothing, most of girls of nowadays are senseless, most don’t understand them don’t understand what they are posting, they post tinz because dere Frds are posting it

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by DriverX: 1:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Red flag.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Shortcut2life: 1:29am On Oct 27, 2021
You better lock up grin all this girls are raving mad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 27, 2021
[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:

Eweeee! You're already dating yourself o lol

On a more serious note,she might not mean it the way you are thinking.
You can get clues from her recent behaviors and attitudes.
Well.. no behaviors or attitudes from her
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2021
grin
Op,dem don dey use style dey give you red card small small grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by revived: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Ogbeni you better go hustle

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by chitransco(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2021
interesting...but if all these emotional manipulations is all u peeps gain from relationships...then I do rather remain single..

33 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2021
chitransco:
interesting...but if all these emotional manipulations is all u peeps gain from relationships...then I do rather remain single..
You no even put gender for your username

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2021
It simply means she'll get married to somebody's son one day. Nothing much

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by walkingshadow911: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2021
she is a smart gyal. op, dump her now before she dump you.
don't say i dont warn you o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by lasisi69(f): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Lol... Abeg, make I follow laugh cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by odinson1(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2021
She just Put a bounty on herself. May the Highest Bidder win cheesy

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by chitransco(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

You no even put gender for your username
male of cus...wetin u use gender dey do sef?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by tydi(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

All yours when you go don give her belle abi??
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Flamees(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Penguin2: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Na cruise abeg!

If you are not mentally mature enough for relationship you better free the girl rather than giving her unnecessary stress and headache.

I have a married woman who posts about cold killing her in bed as she no get boyfriend. Her husband totally understands the cruise.

We are a cruise generation. It’s the only way we escape the shithole that Nigeria has become instead thinking about everything all the time.

If you are so undeveloped in the mind to understand that, then free that girl and give her peace.

Rada rada!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Shellsploit: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Na small small clap dey enter dance cheesy
Them go soon play your tape for artillery!!

To be forewarned is to be.... ?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Lordbinsmar: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.