Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Jesus Christ Perform Solat - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Perform Solat (11559 Views)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by viaro: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2009
DISTINCT89:

. . .although he doesn't ve a father because he is born hrough miracle i.e Holy spirit impregnated her Mother Mariam.

Em. . 'he' was born - but 'her' mother was pregnant? I see. maybe religion does things to the mind

. . It was in old testament Jesus perform Ablution, prayed and bowed for Allah.

Fascinating. That is d trut. . d trut. . d trut! grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by olabowale(m): 4:25am On Dec 06, 2009
@babaearly; « #26 on: September 16, 2009, 07:06 AM »
@david and co
oh my Lord! the Peadophile says They are the True followers of Jesus. Wonders will never end oh.
please can someone quote that down before he modifies his err blunder. I'm using Wap.
I know its always too early for you so I will be direct. A guy claims that he is a Nigerian, so you ask for his family lineage to make that claim. Instead he is describing his Zulu tribe in Eastern and Southern African clan home. Is he truly a Nigerian, regardless how long he lives in Nigeria? This is the case with Christians borrowing the title of Jesus (AS) a slave of The Merciful, for their religion, just because the ignorant Antioch people named the companions/disciples that, and the followers of Paul, though build their own deviant message separate and apart from what Jesus said and his followers observed, which was enough reason that there was a big disagreement from these people with Paul who was Saul the persecutor, the todays Christians who are now followers of Paul, really are telling us they follow Jesus! You think followership is by name, only and not by deeds? While Jesus said he had a Lord God Who is One and he prayed to Him, the Christians have to have three and yet babaearly can say that he is a follower of Jesus! Qualify your statement please. Am ready to read your "proof".

@vanitty; « #28 on: September 16, 2009, 12:35 PM »
I also read in another website that Jesus preached Jihad
What this people do is take a verse of the Bible totally out of context and twist and twist until it fits their own Qu'ran version. Funny people
If I just simply post verses of weapon purchases and requesting slaying of people and cursing of people, all of them by Jesus, can we then say Jesus was a man who did not shy away from Jihad if he can do it? I know you will quote the whosoever lives by the sword will die by the sword, but will fail to ask yourself, did every sword liver (lol) died by it, and why would such a "meek gentle lamb" (lol) asked people around him to purchase swords, if they didnt have bags, and what were in them bags, man? lol.

And Jesus said that he came with war and not peace! Thats not Jihad, then what ualifies?

@davidylan; « #29 on: September 16, 2009, 03:17 PM »
Quote from: Abuzola on September 16, 2009, 05:13 AM
David you are hurt by my exposure that jesus prayed while his face is on the ground the way muslim pray. And you insult our Prophet as thief ? God will do justice to this

Praying with the face to the ground is NOT (i repeat is NOT) an exclusive muslim physical expression of prayer.
Please tell us those you think Jesus copied in that prayer process? Maybe you will settle for Hindu, Buhddist and Jews who still do same, spreading the whole body flat on the floor, lacking human honor! Islam does not allow a person to hurry into Salah, human honor and dignity is required, calmness is required.

To use this as the basis for claiming that Christ was a muslim is just completely dishonest. Christ - the anointed one . . . anointed by who? Allah?
Who anoited him? Please give me name or names in yoruba. Then names in Igbo (i wo, o sowo e daa daa. lol). Then give me the names in Syriac. the language of Jesus, still spoken in tiny community in Syria. Finally, tell me the names in Arabia. Or the Anointer does not have name in Arabia, but does in yoruba?

I didnt insult your prophet by calling him a thief, i simply called him what he exhibited himself to be . . . a thief and murderer.
Your statement is a misquote like the pupil of the eye that was hanging or like the three gods which became 1! The difference is that while the hanging pupil, a vacuum was a misquote, intending to say 'eyeball', but your saying thief and murderer and christian doctrine concept of God components (lol) of three (Yahweh, Jesus and no name ghost) as equal to 1 is completely different, the biggest collection of lies! The truth you refuse to accept, just because you are looking for a person who shall bear your burden. I have news for you man, Jesus will shout that you should leave him alone as he had shouted to the devil; get away from me satan. And he will tell you that he cant handle your burden, and that of each one of you lackies wanting him to be responsible than his own, crying out, in disappointment; why would you want me to take your burden when I have mine (lol) just like he shouted on your tree hangng story! Keep it up, david. You will give me chances to use the weaknesses against you.

Quote from: Abuzola on September 16, 2009, 05:13 AM
@david- jesus fell his face to the ground and prayed father i.e God to avert the crucifiction for him, blessed are the peacemakers they shall be called children of God, the word explicitly shows that God is the father and you are the son. Uban-giji means God and literally means father-hood, so whats your problem or are you saying God slept with christian mothers and impregnated them ? The word is just literal , how many times will i be explaining this to you, even a kindergarteen will comprehend.

this is dishonesty in its most vile form. When the bible talks about God as FATHER, it is meant LITERARILY also . . . if God means "father" then it AUTOMATICALLY invalidates allah as god since he is NOT a father to anyone.
Dude, how many mothers (wives) are there? Some children were born some two decades plus, even in Nigeria. I wonder who is literarily their father(s), based on your description of FATHER, above?

« #30 on: September 16, 2009, 03:18 PM »
Quote from: Abuzola on September 15, 2009, 11:06 PM
Must you lie on jesus ? Jesus did not accidentally fell or whatsoever, he deliberately did it, read the verse again. Do you know that Elijah too did the same ?
How many pastor have you seen fell on their face and prayed just like jesus did ? We are the true followers of jesus
Which of the pastoral denomination is the true follower of Jesus, since king James and gang left catholic who used to sell 'indulgence?' Did Jesus sell indulgence? The not falling on their faces is a proof that you guys abandone Jesus in the lush and gravitated to eunich Paul. No?

you are a follower of a false Jesus created by mohammad to justify wholesale stealing of Christian ideology. You claim to be the true followers of Jesus but need to consult the bible to look for His words?
Abuzola is using the Bible to ridicule your false belief that you are following Jesus, since he will say I do not know thee to you! What a muslim needs to know about Isa bin Maryam is there on the pages of Quran. The thing you need to always understand that Allah says we should never discriminate against any Messenger or Prophet, but our link to them is through Muhammad (AS)! I dont have to be a confirmed bachelor for example which is what Jesus was. Am sure you wont, so I can see you are truly following Jesus! I dont have to be naked, another example. But you wont do that either, a good follower you are! David I can just tear your argument to shred. But since you are son to me, let me give you time for some water, recuperate and then see what you got!
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Abuzola11(m): 5:23am On Dec 06, 2009
The truth hurts the kufar
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by rosiggy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
@abuzola have u muslims ever tot 2 urself that 4 JESUS to ve been conceived miraculously shows he has 2 be more than just a mere prophet?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by sleek29(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
abuzola, now let me ask you, if truly Jesus performed salat there, 1 Why are you using a ''corrupt'' book to back up your claim? where is the original injil?

2 How many times did Jesus perform solat in a day, 5 times or 50 times that mo' claimed was the former practise?

3 Does that mean that anyman that falls on his face flat and pray to God is performing solat?

4 When did God become a father to muslims?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 09, 2009
@SLEEK,THATS WHY SOLAT IS DIFF DROM SUPPLICATION,YOU PEOPLE XTIANS DO ONLY SUPPLICATIONS BUT NO SOLAT THATS WHY YOU DNT WORSHIP GOD BUT MAN,IF YOU DNT REPENT HELL IS YOUR ABODE

@O POSTER,IN ISLAM, HOLYSPIRIT DNT IMPREGNATE MARY BUT JUST GAVE THE MESSAGE AND SHE ACCEPTED THE WILL OF ALLAH TO BE DONE,BUT THE CHRISTIANS SAYS THAT HOLYSPIRIT IMPREGNATED HER

@DAVID,THE HOLYSPIRIT IS ANGEL GABRIEL INCASE YOURE STILL BLIND TO KNOW,OR DNT U KNOW THE HOLYSPIRIT IS A MESSENGER AND NOT PART OF YOUR gods as u claim
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by kolaoloye(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
uplawal:

THE HOLYSPIRIT IS ANGEL GABRIEL INCASE YOURE STILL BLIND TO KNOW,OR DNT U KNOW THE HOLYSPIRIT IS A MESSENGER AND NOT PART OF YOUR gods as u claim
shocked shocked shocked Another lie from the pit of hell. Holy spirit is the comforter of the brethren.
Who is even teaching you this nonsense angry. Was it written in the Quran like that
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by muhsin(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2009
kola oloye:

shocked shocked shocked Another lie from the pit of hell. Holy spirit is the comforter of the brethren.
Who is even teaching you this nonsense angry. Was it written in the Quran like that

Why are you that shocked?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2009
uplawal:

@DAVID,THE HOLYSPIRIT IS ANGEL GABRIEL INCASE YOURE STILL BLIND TO KNOW,OR DNT U KNOW THE HOLYSPIRIT IS A MESSENGER AND NOT PART OF YOUR gods as u claim

Even muslims too are claiming Angel Gabriel. What next? grin
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by muhsin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

Even muslims too are claiming Angel Gabriel. What next? grin

Won't they? Why?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2009
muhsin:

Won't they? Why?

Who is angel Grabriel in islam? Why does he have a jewish name?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by muhsin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

Who is angel Grabriel in islam?

You call him angel, huh? Whose angel he is? God!

Why does he have a jewish name?

Name doesn't count; we are all created by the same God.

Simple.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by MrCrackles(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
Topic

He did shocked
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
muhsin:

You call him angel, huh? Whose angel he is? God!

We call him an angel because that is what he is . . . according to the bible.

1. The quran doesnt talk about who angels are, what and why they were created.
2. Islam calls Gabriel an archangel (a clearly biblical term) without telling us WHAT it means and why.

Angel Gabriel is the angel of the christian God . . . nothing to do with allah.

muhsin:

Name doesn't count; we are all created by the same God.

Simple.

Oh no you fraud, names matter. Its funny how all allah's angels, archangels and prophets are JEWS FROM THE BIBLE and YET allah hates the jews and mohammad prophesied the world would not end until they are destroyed.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Kay17: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2009
two religions confused on the same story and both think they are right. how come?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2009
Kay 17:

two religions confused on the same story and both think they are right. how come?

when will this fool answer the question on his own religion . . . atheism? Deepsight must have posted that question on 2 threads now.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by olabowale(m): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2009
Malaika Jibril, Malaika Mikail, Malaika Israfil.

Nabi Daud. Nabi Sulayman. Nabi Isa bin Maryam.

Where is the Jewish name? Maybe you mean Sneider. Or Goldsmith.

We dont have Jewish in Islam. The Jew, okay Israelite who became Muslim; Sayiddina AbdulSalaam (RA) left his Jewish identity behind. Funny bone davidylan. Ha Ha Ha.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by kolaoloye(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2009
muhsin:

Why are you that shocked?
I saw foolishness of the highest order. Why should she allowed herself to be fed with rubbish?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Realtol(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
@mushin u said names doesn't count but muslim would not agree to u calling allah God but allah, isn't that crazy?. Secondly about solat matter, if falling on one's face is performing solat i guess muslim and sango (the god of thunder in yorubaland) worshiper are bird of a feather cause these people fall on their face exactly as muslim do and pray to this deity (who knows if allah himself is a god as this guy sango) but if you disagree with that let me show you a place where Jesus teach how to pray to God, Luke 11: 1 to 4 perhaps your eyes would open to the word of most high God, or how would a person who knows that solat his the way of praying asking his disciple to do that without even wash their leg & arms as u hypocrite does and latter gym believing himself to be praying(going up and down). NB you can pray while u r sleeping on ur bed, u can pray in ur can infact u can pray in any position you want or find yourself.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by olabowale(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2009
Two British muslims are having a private conversation and one says Oh God. Who do you think Oh God is to each of them?

Two Yoruba Muslims say Olorun o. Who do you think the Olorun is?

Two Igbo Muslims to each other May Chukwu protect you. Who do you think Chukwu is to them?

Two Hausa Muslims say to each other " we shall meet later Obangiji permits." Who do you think Obangiji is to them?

Each of these people meant Allah, in there languages. Definitely they are not talking about Yahweh, or Jehovah, or Eloi, or Elohim, or Jesus, or ghost. These are your gods, while Allah is the God of all! Believe it or not!
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Realtol(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
I can see that olabowale is sensible a little unlike other unlearned muslim who can't think at all, now u r coming to light litle by little a muslim brother fight me 4 calling God, God he said it's allah instead now we christian doesn't necesarilly need to call God Jehovah as u claimed(pls try not 2 get me twisted here) in yorubaland u can see people calling God olohun, olorun, eledumare etcetera as their language permit them this is the case in other tribes but u go to allah shrine or mosque as u call n pray in your mother tongue if u care call allah what u wil call God in ur mother tongue and let's see wether you wouldn't be drag out as a madman or an outcast. Moreso why are two muslim having PRIVATE conversation and calling allah, God and not an open one if not the fear of killing them all in the name of heresy or blasphemy.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
@kola oloye,take it or leave it,holyspirit is angel gabriel and not and will never be part of your trinity but he will everly submit to ALLAH who created him

i can see from here you are naive
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by kolaoloye(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
Matthew 11
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee,
     O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent,
   and hast revealed them unto babes.

26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
      neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

For you to understand the things of God fully you have to come to Him like a baby
Forget what all these Alimajeri's has put in your brain.You shall know better.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by olabowale(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2009
@realtol: « #52 on: Yesterday at 01:51:36 PM »
I can see that olabowale is sensible a little unlike other unlearned muslim who can't think at all, now u r coming to light litle by little a muslim brother fight me 4 calling God, God he said it's allah instead now we christian doesn't necesarilly need to call God Jehovah as u claimed(pls try not 2 get me twisted here) in yorubaland u can see people calling God olohun, olorun, eledumare etcetera as their language permit them this is the case in other tribes but u go to allah shrine or mosque as u call n pray in your mother tongue if u care call allah what u wil call God in your mother tongue and let's see wether you wouldn't be drag out as a madman or an outcast. Moreso why are two muslim having PRIVATE conversation and calling allah, God and not an open one if not the fear of killing them all in the name of heresy or blasphemy.
In ile yoruba, we muslim will say adupe lowo Olrun, Oba Alawura, Oba tolaiye tolorun. You never heard that before? Listen to waasi in the month of Ramadan, or the Tafsir in between asr and magrib? Please, knowledgeable people will know the difference, and many more Names of praises are for Allah (none says that He is a father or a partner. Okay!) even outside the Quran. You find them in ahadiths.

@kola oloye (m): « #54 on: Today at 12:28:16 PM »
Matthew 11
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee,
I have seen "never seen". I have seen elephant fly (from the movie dumbo), and then a god begging God, as Matt 11. Ridiculous.

O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes.
Note that he said Lord of heaven and earth. The father thing is the statement of zealots! Finally, I wonder why prophets are not babes, but grown men, except Yahya who started at youth? Lies will not profit the teller.

26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Does this make any sense, as it indicates that christian god the father may not have a 100% knowledge.

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father:
jesus is now the creator instead of God Who said let there be "ligh" the first time He spoke according to the Bible, as Jesus is claimed to be the "word"?

[quote] and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.Let us replace Father with God, son with Messenger, prophet! It makes sense, applying to Moses (AS) in his prophet time, Muhammad (AS) in his much much later prophetic time, which happens to be the last! So continue to lie to yourself calling God father and Jesus son, while the Children made themselves specila calling themselves sons and daughters of God!

[quote]For you to understand the things of God fully you have to come to Him like a baby
She prostrates her face, in addition with bowing in full peaceful/willing submission, asking in prayer that her whole family comes to Islam. You on the other hand, a son of muslim parents, you arrogantly with some at best a Ph. D. education refuse to accept God as One, will not prostrate your face, but opt for hanging your personal salvation on a man who cant even help himself and blamed Christian god for allowing him to be snuffed lifeless.

Forget what all these Alimajeri's has put in your brain.You shall know better.
I truly believe by the bolded that you knew little about Islam, the reason you abandoned it because of all the cheap women on the other side. Al Muhajirin are the Makkans who migrated to Madina with Muhammad (AS)! You know what knowledge and faith tha will make any forget his own original for the pleasure of God, in worship? Can you give me an example of an emigre based on Jesus leadership, but except that i show you betrayer, denier, and doubter?
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by kolaoloye(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
Sir, why is it that you bent on defending lies and doctrines,WHY?
You know that the leadership of Prophet Muhammad was questionable.
He committed so much atrocities that he became ashamed of himself.
They summoned him but instead of facing the judgment he ran away.

FYI it is only in Islam that one has the right to 4 women as wives and 6 as concubines. grin
In Christiandom we call it ADULTERY ati Ojukokoro
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Realtol(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ Olabowale Why must it be during ramadan you will call God olorun e.t.c and not in mosque during daily prayer? muhamed is a slave trader he put u under language slavery and u can't pray in ur own lang. But arabic lang, calling God father doesn't lessen His position as u claimed even Jesus said we are no more a slave but son bcoz slave doesn't entitle to what his master is doing that is if u are in Christ wholeheartedly but since u r not in christ u r a slave to dat god called allah (a god put in box in mecca) n allah. I think u like shuting ur eye 2 da truth, since all dis day would u say u don't know dat Jesus is not supreme God but son of God, so what is wrong if a heeding son beg is father b4 doing something unlike muhamadu who kills at will no direction from allah, , reveal unto babes, why are u (a yoruba man for that matter who ought to understand da deeper meaning of word irrespective of who spoke it) trying be ignorant of deeper meaning of language Jesus his not talking about 1 year old babe here but da disciples the wise n prudent he was talking about here are prophets who had prayed and wish to see d day of christ but couldn't (passed prophet).
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by adec234: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Who ever want to criticize this matter should know deeply about the two holy books. Not just say some thing bad to another religion know any thing about we all worship God.
The way will worship are different, but Christian and muslim we all calling under him we created and submitted in the last day.
If I may ask how many Christian or Muslim is practice or worship the way it should be?
In fact in Christian to my experience I have seen church member tell others that their not worship God is only his/her church worship God. The same in Muslim some muslim will be telling other of not the Alha they are worship. All this fragmental been on member or associate of one church another or mosque another. What I show called God has many name base on deities. In Yoruba, in Hausa, Ibo, Filani, Africa, Asian, Euro and other. is god as I called my creator by name is my mother tongue language, NO.

In our forefather when the 2 religion has not exist thing are much better than today. People don’t trust one another any more. Henceforth the traditional religion we the 2 religion usually go against are even more peaceful, they follow what their ancestor says.
Infact if it so called Ogun and other we use in Nigeria politics system Nigeria could be better.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by kiuusm(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2013
davidylan:

I know Jesus did not accidentally fall neither was i claiming that. Cant you see the sarcasm in my statement?

I said if "falling on ones face" alone is a prerequisite for Solah then even Pilate himself fell on his face at one time. So if you accidentally trip and fall on your face you are now praying the most vital prayer in islam?

I also notice you DELIBERATELY AND DECEITFULLY avoided the main issue . . . the prayer Christ made while "falling on his face" . . . He called God His FATHER . . . is allah a father?

Besides when will muslims stop being so desperate that they want to claim a mere physical act common to anyone as a form of prayer?

Shame on you and mohammad the thief.
Do you know the biblical meaning of Father? And the mening of Allah?
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by enilove(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2013
Any muslim who says Jesus of the Bible is the same Isa of the quran, is a confused being.

Idol worshippers do kneel down and touch the ground with their heads ,while worshipping their idols.
You will be right if you call these Sango ,Ogun ,Obatala etc Muslims ,since their mode of worship conforms with that of Islam.They always face their idols and bow to the ground in the direction of the idol,just as the muslims do bow down in the direction of Allah god in the kaaba.

Christianity had been practiced about 500 yrs b4 Islam came.
Which religion do you think will copy the other?Is it the old one that will copy the new one or the new that will copy the old? A fake product always come after the original product.

Jesus said no man should divorce his wife except on the ground of adultery,but allah specifically told muhammed to marry another man's wife,who was still a legal wife of muhammed's son. ( sura 33: 37 ) This is Allah,a marriage breaker,not the Father of Jesus a marriage builder.

Isa in the quran is not Jesus of the Bible.Jesus told we the Christians not to marry more than one wife. What did the Isa of quran say concerning marriage? Muslims,like muhammed,can marry more than one wife.

The Isa that worshipped Allah ( an idol ) is not the Jesus of the Bible.

There are many Jesus. Like the Jesus of Oyingbo and Jesus of the quran. But the one and only true Jesus, is the Jesus Christ the saviour, the Son of the living God . This Jesus must be accepted into your life as your saviour and believe that he died for your sins. This is the diff.
The quran says Jesus did not die. So,their Jesus is Isa ,who did not die for their sins and not the Son of God. Their Isa performed ablution and worshipped idol.

Why are Christians not claiming that Muhammed was a Christian? because he had no attribute of a good man. So we don't need him. It will be a shame for any Christian to say such a man was a godly man ,talkless of being a prophet or a christian.

Why are Muslims trying to lay claim to most of the prophets in the Bible as being prophets of Allah? because those prophets had good attributes of good men of God.

They have read many good things Jesus did in the Bible and those things copied from the Bible into their quran as worthy of a true prophet and Child of God.

Why are the muslims not saying that the Sango worshippers are muslims and worshippers of Allah? They do not want to associate with them,because most people are aware that Sango is an open idol. But don't they bow and hit their heads on the ground the same way the muslims do?

If you are sure of your salvation ,concentrate on your quran,evangelize and try to win souls for your Allah by preaching peacefully.Show good example and stop the satanic killings in the name of Allah.
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 21, 2013
enilove: Any muslim who says Jesus of the Bible is the same Isa of the quran, is a confused being.

Idol worshippers do kneel down and touch the ground with their heads ,while worshipping their idols.
You will be right if you call these Sango ,Ogun ,Obatala etc Muslims ,since their mode of worship conforms with that of Islam.They always face their idols and bow to the ground in the direction of the idol,just as the muslims do bow down in the direction of Allah god in the kaaba.

Christianity had been practiced about 500 yrs b4 Islam came.
Which religion do you think will copy the other?Is it the old one that will copy the new one or the new that will copy the old? A fake product always come after the original product.

Jesus said no man should divorce his wife except on the ground of adultery,but allah specifically told muhammed to marry another man's wife,who was still a legal wife of muhammed's son. ( 33: 37 ) This is Allah,a marriage breaker,not the Father of Jesus a marriage builder.

Isa in the quran is not Jesus of the Bible.Jesus told we the Christians not to marry more than one wife. What did the Isa of quran say concerning marriage? Muslims,like muhammed,can marry more than one wife.

The Isa that worshipped Allah ( an idol ) is not the Jesus of the Bible.

There are many Jesus. Like the Jesus of Oyingbo and Jesus of the quran. But the one and only true Jesus, is the Jesus Christ the saviour the Son of the living God the saviour. This Jesus must be accepted into your life as your saviour and believe that he died for your sins. This is the diff.
The quran says Jesus did not die. So,their Jesus is Isa ,who did not die for their sins and not the Son of God. Their Isa performed ablution and worshipped idol.

Why are Christians not claiming that Muhammed was a Christian? because he had no attribute of a good man. So we don't need him. It will be a shame for any Christian to say such a man was a godly man ,talkless of being a prophet or a christian.

Why are Muslims trying to lay claim to most of the prophets in the Bible as being prophets of Allah? because those prophets had good attributes of good men of God.

They have read many good things Jesus did in the Bible and those things copied from the Bible into their quran as worthy of a true prophet and Child of God.

Why are the muslims not saying that the Sango worshippers are muslims and worshippers of Allah? They do not want to associate with them,because most people are aware that Sango is an open idol. But don't they bow and hit their heads on the ground the same way the muslims do?

If you are sure of your salvation ,concentrate of your quran,evangelize and try to win souls for your Allah by preaching peacefully.Show good example and stop the satanic killings in the name of Allah.

Word
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by LMAJEK: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Humanbeing is belive to be inteligent in any discussion not to be insult,pls this topic need to discuss with god evidence whether Jesus christ perform solat or not.GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Jesus Christ Perform Solat by tdhikirula: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Don't abuse what people cherish in their respective religions in order not to abuse who you cherish in your own religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Become A Nigerian Pastor: What Qualification Is Needed? / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch / The Only Antidote For Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.