Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (678310 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2016
WinningDiva:
Pls I need your help. how do i retrieve a previous gig which i created but did not complete/publish inorder to continue from where i stopped
Go ''My Gigs'' by clicking on your username. You'l see it there as a draft. Depending on whether you saved the progress you previously made
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Hi Venzal,

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to you for creating this thread. I've been following silently for sometime now.

I opened a fiverr account about five days back with epic browser. I honestly wasn't expecting anything to happen after like two days of not getting any orders but surprisingly, I woke up to one this morning. I'm really excited and as this is my first order, I won't want to mess it up.

I would be grateful if you can give me some assistance. Is there a way I could reach you? I can't access the email I use for pm's.

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2016
mimiy05:
Hi Venzal,

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to you for creating this thread. I've been following silently for something now.

I opened a fiverr account about five days back with epic browser. I honestly wasn't expecting anything to happen after like two days of not getting any order but surprisingly, I woke up to one this morning. I'm really excited and as this is my first order, I won't want to mess it up.

I would be grateful if you can give me some assistance. Is there a way I could reach you? I can't access the email I use for pm's.

Thanks a lot.
Great!!!! This is elating. grin

Send me a mail via the email on my profile details. Let's get into the details of your order together!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Venzal:
Great!!!! This is elating. grin

Send me a mail via the email on my profile details. Let's get into the details of your order together!
Ok, will do. Thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ghadaphy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
please help me go through my profile and tell me where i need to make corrections , https://www.fiverr.com/ghadaphy21
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ujunkem(f): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Meklex:
I am really sorry I didn't reply earlier, spambot caught me in the act just finished serving my ban.
Concerning your question, I delivered the gig with a huge(very huge) assistance from Venzal and was paid(my first earning on fiverr) I pray it continues like this o.

I want to thank Venzal for his help, thanks bro... Make you go resize your pockets God will fill it for you.

Congrats. Did you use Nigerian id in opening your account, since you're using a phone?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
ghadaphy:
please help me go through my profile and tell me where i need to make corrections , https://www.fiverr.com/ghadaphy21
dude you are funny. With that dp who will believe that you are American?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ujunkem(f): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Is there an Anonymox extension for firefox or chrome on Android?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ghadaphy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Gmajor:
dude you are funny. With that dp who will believe that you are American?
pls check again,have changed it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WinningDiva: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Venzal:
Go ''My Gigs'' by clicking on your username. You'l see it there as a draft. Depending on whether you saved the progress you previously made
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Venzal:
Okay. Tha's fine. But isually at the right hand side of your conversation thread, there's usually an indication as to the gig you're being contacted for. Or maybe he contacted directly. In any case let's hope he replies with specifics.

Thanks. He has already replied. Please how do I extend a gig time, someone placed an order on one of my gigs. I set the gig on one day delivery but this one will be completed in five days and fiverr is marking the order as late already. What do I do please?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Venzal pls I cant afford a laptop in the long run, so I want to get an android feautered mobile phone like BB-Q10, what apps do I have to download for this email stuff and is there epic browser for android users?.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaCremy:

Thanks. He has already replied. Please how do I extend a gig time, someone placed an order on one of my gigs. I set the gig on one day delivery but this one will be completed in five days and fiverr is marking the order as late already. What do I do please?
Quickly 'deliver' anything (maybe a half-complete version of the job) to the person and explain to him why you're doing so. Then tell him to request a revision and specify number of days.

You really don't want to start your Fiverr biz with a late delivery tag. It's going to affect in the long run.

Btw, I'm confused tho. Did the person order the basic gig? Looks like you should have created a custom order for this job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
demo4ril97:
Venzal pls I cant afford a laptop in the long run, so I want to get an android feautered mobile phone like BB-Q10, what apps do I have to download for this email stuff and is there epic browser for android users?.
Look around this thread carefully. Meklex has already given details about something of this nature. I really don't know what you need because I've never made use of a phone for this.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ujunkem:
Is there an Anonymox extension for firefox or chrome on Android?
There should be
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
ghadaphy:
Hi,

I have just gone through your profile. On your profile description you wrote "am reliable freelancer...................." I think you missed "a"

Also the delivery time for your gig should be brought down to 1 day delivery as a new seller.

Forfeit the extra delivery on your gigs extra for mow. You need to get some fast sales in to skyrocket the value of that gig. And you should also consider creating more gig to increase your exposure and give you a better chance of success.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Venzal:
Quickly 'deliver' anything (maybe a half-complete version of the job) to the person and explain to him why you're doing so. Then tell him to request a revision and specify number of days.

You really don't want to start your Fiverr biz with a late delivery tag. It's going to affect in the long run.

Btw, I'm confused tho. Did the person order the basic gig? Looks like you should have created a custom order for this job.

Yes, it's a basic gig. Please how do I create a custom offer for this kind of job.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ujunkem:

Congrats. Did you use Nigerian id in opening your account, since you're using a phone?
for where... I dey use vpn... My zenmate expired, so I alternating between hotspotshield and psiphpon
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Venzal:
Look around this thread carefully. Meklex has already given details about something of this nature. I really don't know what you need because I've never made use of a phone for this.
Venzal, I just got two orders, sent you an email... Please reply

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaCremy:

Yes, it's a basic gig. Please how do I create a custom offer for this kind of job.
Usually you can do this via the inbox conversation with the buyer. At the bottom you'll see a "create offer" button. That's what you use.

Do you mind stating the details of this job you're doing? Looks like the buyer 'cheated' you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Venzal:
Usually you can do this via the inbox conversation with the buyer. At the bottom you'll see a "create offer" button. That's what you use.

Do you mind stating the details of this job you're doing? Looks like the buyer 'cheated' you.

I don't think he did.

The gig is about comments. I promised to leave a comment on a blog each day for 5 days, but set the delivery to 1day. I guess I made a mistake by doing that. My system is down, no light. Just worried
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaCremy:

I don't think he did.

The gig is about comments. I promised to leave a comment on a blog each day for 5 days, but set the delivery to 1day. I guess I made a mistake by doing that. My system is down, no light. Just worried
which category is this gig under?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Meklex:
I think there is epic for android maybe you should check playstore!, I jus dey hear "recieved order" to and fro. Abeg who go help me with any amount to get my sef an efficient fone I dey use asha 210 the fone I intend to buy my money remain around #3,000. I am really in need of help.

Cc; Venzal, meklex, Emmyk, singapore1 help a brother, .

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaCremy:

Please I want to ask for the people that have gotten order before, will fiverr still send the order request to your mail box associated to your fiverr account. I am asking so that I wont miss the order when it come. I am always checking my yahoo mail box because fiverr has been sending me updates.
I hope they will do thesame when it comes to order.

CC: Venzal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
bikerboy1:

Please I want to ask for the people that have gotten order before, will fiverr still send the order request to your mail box associated to your fiverr account. I am asking so that I wont miss the order when it come. I am always checking my yahoo mail box because fiverr has been sending me updates.
I hope they will do thesame when it comes to order.

CC: Venzal

Yes, they will

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Meklex:
Creative writing
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajishomo: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
@Venzal
Please help me oo...
I can't access fiverr on any browser on my pc, I am getting 403 Forbidden.
Please what do i need to do embarassed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DTalented(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Venzal:
There should be

please is there a way i can bypass $25 playstore one time charge for apps upload until i make money to pay?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gefted1: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one op, please i am a newbie, explain more on how to render the service of digital marketing. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
@Venzal
Bro, I am creating a Gig now and when I get to Pricing, I dont know what to write under Name of Package, decsribe the details of your offering and delivery time. Help me, please
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
@Venzal
Bro, I am creating a Gig now and when I get to Pricing, I dont know what to write under Name of Package, decsribe the details of your offering and delivery time. Help me, please
choose any name with intrinsic value... Like: bronze package, silver package, gold package... You can use our network providers all time favourites... 'extra package', 'hot package' 'super hot package', supersaver package etc... But no waste your time there

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.