Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677013 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
terrymason:
thanks man.. so I should just offer that simple one?
Of course. Maybe you fear that you won't get buyers for that? there are, trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Agabs7:
So op na so our friendship don start like play o. Dis kinh friendship no go end here for nland o na till foreva so o. Automatic mentorship na eng I don giv u so o.
Thanks for really taking out time from your perceivably busy schedule to offer such a priceless helping service. I cant help but to repeatedly say thank you. Your endeavour is a typical "teach them how to fish" effort. Thanks such much.
Please let me quickly inform you that I will still need your help with fiverr in future because I am completely a newbie.
Let me open an account asap.
No problems man. I dey here
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please if you asked for me to checkout your gig/profile and I haven't done that. Abeg no vex o. Too much multi-tasking. Please try to remind me, I'll do it and give you a feedback. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Venzal:
Please if you asked for me to checkout your gig/profile and I haven't done that. Abeg no vex o. Too much multi-tasking. Please try to remind me, I'll do it and give you a feedback. Thanks
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8782d15f1d scan through my page boss, my phone nor allow me edit some mistake oh, I just gat me phone no lappy so I can't create the other gig
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 1:59am On Jul 27, 2016
terrymason:
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8782d15f1d scan through my page boss, my phone nor allow me edit some mistake oh, I just gat me phone no lappy so I can't create the other gig
My few observations...

There no need for the "welcome to my profile" thingy on your profile description. Same with the Lawyer statement. And the 'expertise' should be expert. Other that those, every other thing looks okay
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by catchyah: 3:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks bro.Pls can you list different ways of promoting a GIG. God bless you.
Venzal:
The Buyers Request Page

There are many ways to promote your Fiverr gigs.

However, one of the quickest means of getting sales is via the buyers request page.

You can't go on Fiverr and fold your hands waiting for sales. You've got to be proactive. You need to get a few sales rolling in so you can get all the positive feedbacks (hopefully) that will skyrocket the value of your gig.

You're allowed to send 10 offers on the buyer's request page daily. So you should utilize them. And do it wisely.

Here are some unwritten rules I follow:

1. Never waste your time sending an offer for a job you don't understand fully. No need wasting your precious time and that of the buyer.

2. I don't send in offers for requests that have already gotten over 10 offers. Why? Simply because there's a high chance that the buyer already made his pick from the 'early birds'. I generally strive to be among the first 3 sellers to send in an offer for a request.

What Works?

I have used the buyer's request page both as a buyer and seller. I've created selling requests just to get in offers from sellers to see what other seller are doing.

The best way to outsmart the competition is to know exactly what they do and improve on it!

So what did I discover?

I discovered that most sellers send in what I call 'lazy offers'.

I will explain...

How can a seller send in an offer for a job and just write something like 'I can do this job. Contact me NOW!' And he wants to charge $100?!

That's too lazy. Granted, most of 'em do this because they are either level one/two sellers. They've got some glowing reviews on their gigs already as social proof.

However, you as a newbie seller have to do things differently. This is a loophole that you can take advantage of.

So here's the template I use (after lots of trials and errors):

1. Make a polite salutation.

2. Show them that you understand perfectly what they want done.

3. State your experience and why you're fit for the job (ask them to contact you for samples of your previous job)

4. State a believeable guarantee.

5. Close and give call to action.

So let's assume a buyer made this request:

Using the 'template' listed above, let's craft an offer to be sent:

Hi, I can see that you're looking to get 10 emails written to promote your weight loss product. And I am sending my offer because I'm more
than qualified to give you a job that will produce amazing results. I have over 5 years email marketing experience and know all the sneaky
tricks and flicks to getting subscribers to take the right action. A sequential email is supposed to be written in a format whereby each is
linked to the next like a movie series. Not every seller understands this. But I do, and it should prove a point. I guarantee you a stunning
job or your money back (with option of unlimited reviews)! Please contact me via inbox with details of this job and let's get started.
Regards, Helen.

NOTE: When sending in your offer, there's no need to hit your 'enter' key for paragraph effect. Fiverr muddles everything up and sends to the
buyer that way.

If you go with this template you should do just fine.

Also, you can always make a few tweaks to suit the situation.

Always try to work a day or two less than the duration specified by the buyer.

Most buyers will fill in a ridiculous budget for an enormous work. When you see such offers just pass 'em or better still send in an offer with
a reasonable price that is okay by you.

Gracias.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Interesting15: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Venzal:
I'm fine. Any problems?
It's about the kdp stuff sir. I sent my email, but didn't receive it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Bro, please don't forget to help check my page and give me recommendations
https://www.fiverr.com/adept_marketer.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Chai!!!, OP you rock my morning Venzal you're just too good to go. I owe you when I sail big!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Venzal:
My few observations...

There no need for the "welcome to my profile" thingy on your profile description. Same with the Lawyer statement. And the 'expertise' should be expert. Other that those, every other thing looks okay
thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Interesting15:

It's about the kdp stuff sir. I sent my email, but didn't receive it.
Sorry about that.a send a Send a message again, please.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2016
catchyah:
Thanks bro.Pls can you list different ways of promoting a GIG. God bless you.
Via relevant blogs and forums related to your niche
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2016
yemibayo:
Bro, please don't forget to help check my page and give me recommendations
https://www.fiverr.com/adept_marketer.
Everything you've done looks fine
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Venzal:
Everything you've done looks fine
Thank bro. grin I picked everything from here.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by encrypt(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
terrymason:
The gig description needs a lot of edits regarding spelling ( you already explained why)
Also change your profile pic ASAP
Your profile description is not it, talk more about yourself in relation to what you offer.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
"How can a seller send in an offer for a job and just write something like 'I can do this job. Contact me NOW!' And he wants to charge $100?!"

grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Emmyk:
"How can a seller send in an offer for a job and just write something like 'I can do this job. Contact me NOW!' And he wants to charge $100?!"

grin grin
i have done it before and it worked

the reason was because the seller gave a link and want the job done under 15hours and he hasnt receive any offer yet meaning i was the first bidder

so i just said " i can do that in less than 5 hours, contact me for details thanks "

job was 135$

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Singapore1:

the reason was because the seller gave a link and want the job done under 15hours and he hasnt receive any offer yet meaning i was the first bidder

so i just said " i can do that in less than 5 hours, contact me for details thanks "

job was 135$
Lol. Sure, it works. I'm only quoting the op, I didn't say that.

I'm guilty too, that's why was laughing.
But you ain't a newbie on Fiverr, so, it can work for you. grin

Most times, I simply write

"Hello. I have read the description and I understand that you want.......
I will do a professional... ...and I won't even take 3 days that you stated, but within 24 hours, I would deliver.
Kindly message me for more discussion".

I only said "l would deliver within 24hours" because 99% of the works I have done are via CUSTOM OFFERS, I have FAST DELIVERY (1day).

So, If you are promising the client you would delivery earlier than what he wants, you should know it won't make sense to send him extra fast delivery again, just calculate the amount you have in fast delivery, add it with whatever you want to charge and send a Custom Offer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Interesting15: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Venzal:
Sorry about that.a send a Send a message again, please.
You actually said we should drop our emails, and I dropped mine. Here is it again sir splendidtalks@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Lucky31(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please who knows how to transcribe audios here? Foreign accent? I can send you a 10-minute file. I will pay you N1k for the 10 minutes. I work on Freelancer and I have a lot of work now. Instead of subcontracting to other foreigners, I decided to bring it here.

I know it's hard to trust people, but I won't allow you work for me and not pay. I have a few files to be transcribed by tonight.

WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomsonlampard: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Venzal:
Great. You've done well bro. My assessment might be a little flawed because I've no odea of how the gig you're offering works. But following basic template, I think you're on point.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by cpapa: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
pls op help me check am stock and am at d middle of no where how do I link my email address to paypal or do I open a PayPal account check my http//fiverr.com nice_digital

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Interesting15:

You actually said we should drop our emails, and I dropped mine. Here is it again sir
Lol. You must be mistaken. I never ask people to drop emails. It's against NL rules
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
cpapa:
pls op help me check am stock and am at d middle of no where how do I link my email address to paypal or do I open a PayPal account check my http//fiverr.com nice_digital
You don't need all that payment settings at the beginning of setting up your account.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Singapore1:
job was 135$
You'll only mostly get away with this if you're a level one or two seller (which I stated) And according to what Singapore1 even attested to, the buyer was in a hurry. To be frank, I've done that too wink.

But then most of the fellas here are newbs. So they need to put in some effort
Emmyk:

Lol. Sure, it works. I'm only quoting the op, I didn't say that.

I'm guilty too, that's why was laughing.
But you ain't a newbie on Fiverr, so, it can work for you. grin

Most times, I simply write

"Hello. I have read the description and I understand that you want.......
I will do a professional... ...and I won't even take 3 days that you stated, but within 24 hours, I would deliver.
Kindly message me for more discussion".

I only said "l would deliver within 24hours" because 99% of the works I have done are via CUSTOM OFFERS, I have FAST DELIVERY (1day).

So, If you are promising the client you would delivery earlier than what he wants, you should know it won't make sense to send him extra fast delivery again, just calculate the amount you have in fast delivery, add it with whatever you want to charge and send a Custom Offer.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
encrypt:

The gig description needs a lot of edits regarding spelling ( you already explained why)
Also change your profile pic ASAP
Your profile description is not it, talk more about yourself in relation to what you offer.
Good luck
Thanks for that.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jessyb: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
@venzal, i am kinda in a fix. I opened an account with http://www.fiverr.com/super_app_maker. After I did it, i found a niche i loved - voiceover. So am thinking....can i change my user name?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by worldoth: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
i love this thread and i am on fiverr, but had issues installing epic browser and dont know anything about digital marketing.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olawhizzy(m): 12:41am On Jul 28, 2016
jessyb:
@venzal, i am kinda in a fix. I opened an account with http://www.fiverr.com/super_app_maker. After I did it, i found a niche i loved - voiceover. So am thinking....can i change my user name?
Usernames can not be changed once an account is
registered. Next time always register ur Acct with unique name/nickname... Am sure venzal will enlight u more. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Emmyk:

grin grin

Hi Emmyk,
I left a message in ur email since, no response.

I just received a message from fiverr saying:

I am interested. Can you write at least one paragraph so I can read your style?

How do I go about this?

CC Venzal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jonaboy: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
LaCremy:

Hi Emmyk,
I left a message in ur email since, no response.

I just received a message from fiverr saying:

I am interested. Can you write at least one paragraph so I can read your style?

How do I go about this?

CC Venzal
I don't know the particular niche you got the client from, but if it is writing or to be specific email marketing, then what he wants from you is a one paragraph email campaign so that he can assess your competence and capability to handle his order. My advice if you cannot handle this look for someone that can do it for you and give him the full details of the order or ignore the message. Wish you the best.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ghadaphy(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
i was trying to open fiverr on epic browser, it was showing me request forbidden by administrative rules

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.