Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,197 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677556 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
gocare:
This OP is waking up some parts of my brain that I didn't know existed. cheesy.
Thank you plenty. You are too kind.
You're welcome. I'm glad to be of help. I hope you put these into action though
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mrcashy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Venzal:
PLEASE NOTE:

You don't have to send me PMs anymore concerning the packages for the email delivery gig. Just download everything from the link ==>
onlinecashwindfall.com/Email_Writing_Package.RAR

I think this is a better option for all parties involved.

Thanks

Lol, i have been silently following ur thread but some of those that saw this post earlier re somehow ignorant at what u shared.

The first question that ever come to my mind is:
How are we going to get the emails to send d campaigns to? OR will our client provide that?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Whobedatte:
Hello sir. I need a one on one training.
How can i get to meet u sir?
Your email would b highly appreciated. Thanks
I don't do one-on-one trainings bro (just personal reasons). But I can provide you with an alternative. Detailed, step-by-step video trainings and follow up. Hit me via PM, let's talk better though.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrcashy:

Lol, i have been silently following ur thread but some of those that saw this post earlier re somehow ignorant at what u shared.

How are we going to get the emails to send d campaigns to? OR will our client provide that?
You're not sending the campaigns to any email addresses.

Your job is simply to write the mails/campaigns that will be sent by the buyer. Do you get?

The package I sent was just to brush up everyone's email marketing game to help them know exactly what it entails to deliver the job.

Hope that answers your question?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by AjayiWrites2: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
God bless you for this selfless post of yours... This is the best thread after Ymodulus.... God bless you

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mrcashy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Venzal:
You're not sending the campaigns to any email addresses.

Your job is simply to write the mails/campaigns that will be sent by the buyer. Do you get?

The package I sent was just to brush up everyone's email marketing game to help them know exactly what it entails to deliver the job.

Hope that answers your question?
nawa ooo. So there re still easy to do jobs on fiverr?
I will download d package when i am on pc.
Plz connect me on NL here for other future question.
U may send me ur whatsapp number here or via pm bro (if its convidential to u)

thanks very much. I hope to see u on SME group.
You will also learn more as a fiverrer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrcashy:

So who is ignorant now ??

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrcashy:

nawa ooo. So there re still easy to do jobs on fiverr?
I will download d package when i am on pc.
Plz connect me on NL here for other future question.
U may send me ur whatsapp number here or via pm bro (if its convidential to u)

thanks very much. I hope to see u on SME group.
You will also learn more as a fiverrer
i'm off whatsapp for now... What's SME group?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
AjayiWrites2:
God bless you for this selfless post of yours... This is the best thread after Ymod.ulus.... God bless you
Thanks for the kind words. Seriously, I am spurred on by them. I really hope y'all make something out of this.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paragon40(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Op well done nt easy to type all that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Venzal:
You're welcome. I'm glad to be of help. I hope you put these into action though

i'm still waiting for your review fiverr.com/deborahjekins
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ibroxworl1(m): 1:16am On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
2 services added to the first that can make you some serious cash on Fiverr.

No dulling. Get working. There's money to be made.

I'm going to continue (hopefully) dropping services that can be offered on Fiverr.

But before I'll do that I am going to talk about the buyers request page in my next update. And at the end I'll give you a template that you can use when submitting offers. I got my FIRST EVER order from Fiverr using the buyers request page. It was a $70 job to write 30 emails (cheap... isn't it?) but I later applied 'Warri' sense to make the man pay an additional $50... that's the $120 screenshot on the first page of this thread.

So stay tuned.

Keep Winning. Never Give Up.

We shall all succeed.

I dey follow you

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Goldenboy842(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2016
cynthia123:
@Venzal: Am into Video Tutorials (specifically on Html, Game dvelopment/design, css)

I have a question:

(1)U talked about Gig extra.....now as a newbie on Fiverr, what is the maximum amount $$$ onE can have in his GIG EXTRA?

(2)Lemme explain how i wanna do my Video Tutorials on Fiverr. I splitted the videos in series of 7mins each and in total the full Video of each my course is 18.

GIG EXTRA
***I will give you the BASIC HTML TUTORIAL (series 1-9videos) For $15
***I will give you the FULL HTML TUTORIAL (Series 1-18 videos) For $25

As a mentor and pro on this, whatz ur take on what i wanna do?

Is it ok (spice it up and add a profesional touch for me pls)

Bless you

You can offer services like , creating a responsive blog, landing page( enof money here) , word press expert, theme instalations etc
You tried learning web development a lot of pple run away from it.
You ve a very nice skill , make money from it. with time you might be taking $500 for one work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by psalm1man(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Sir Venzal, thanks a lot for the heads-up. You've been a huge blessing...got the Epic browser and already opened an account. Will go through the email templates.

I saw a couple of gigs by others and the extras were kinda confusing. Can you advise and explain how we can add an extra to our gig? Thanks a bunch sir!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal, how can I get through to you, I just got an order, I want you to put me through, please
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by giftedhands101: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
PLEASE NOTE:

You don't have to send me PMs anymore concerning the packages for the email delivery gig. Just download everything from the link ==>
onlinecashwindfall.com/Email_Writing_Package.RAR

I think this is a better option for all parties involved.

Thanks

Good morning, please how can I view a RAR file
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
giftedhands101:

Good morning, please how can I view a RAR file
on lappy: 7zip.
On phone: es explorer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by giftedhands101: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Meklex:

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Meklex:
Venzal, how can I get through to you, I just got an order, I want you to put me through, please
Bruh, congrats!!!!

Which gig is that?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Meklex:
Thanks for helping out
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
psalm1man:
Sir Ven.zal, thanks a lot for the heads-up. You've been a huge blessing...got the Epic browser and already opened an account. Will go through the email templates.

I saw a couple of gigs by others and the extras were kinda confusing. Can you advise and explain how we can add an extra to our gig? Thanks a bunch sir!
What higs dxactly are you talking of?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Linqsz:

i'm still waiting for your review fiverr.com/deborahjekins
You're a level 2 seller!

What kinda review do you want, because everything you've done looks good to me. But I like putting space (paragraph) when writing my gig description as it helps readers glance through quickly. A clustered write-up is discouraging for readers. I'm talking about this because I saw it on your email gig description.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Meklex:

Congrats Bro. I am next in line..... grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
You're a level 2 seller!

What kinda review do you want, because everything you've done looks good to me. But I like putting space (paragraph) when writing my gig description as it helps readers glance through quickly. A clustered write-up is discouraging for readers. I'm talking about this because I saw it on your email gig description.
Well done bro. Kindly help me check my profile and give me your opinion on what i need to add or remove
https://www.fiverr.com/adept_marketer

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jessyb: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2016
vendal, I just came across the post n want to ask some questions. can I use my android phone for my dealings on fiverr? how much does it cost to register? if I want to focus on apps, what software do I use?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2016
MONDAY MORNING MOTIVATION

You can call this 'M raišed the power of 3' and you'll be right on point. wink

Well, I was compelled to do this, this morn.

This is especially for newbies.

Every difficult skill you try to learn in life, takes some time to get good at.

No one that I know of just hopped on a bicycle, bike or car and rode/drove it perfectly at the first time of asking. They learnt. They toiled. They fell. Yet they NEVER GAVE UP. For each time they fell (and prolly even bled), they got up dusted themselves and tried again until they became perfect or good enough.

If ever you try (or have tried) making money on Fiverr and things didn't work out well, there's no need to give up in despair.

Great things take time, so they say. But you can shorten that time that is needed to become great by being persistent and dedicated.

Remember the story of Olajumoke? She hated that job like mad, yet she turned up everyday! Imagine if she'd decided to sleep at home on that fateful day because "I'm tired of this damn thing - it isn't working".

So it is. Go online everyday even if you're not getting orders yet. Use the buyer's request page. And have a positive mindset always.

Action Taking sets you on the path of success, but only persistence and focus brings the result in.

I know a mentor created a gig and had no sale for 1 month (even back then when Fiverr was not as saturated as it is today). He went back re-evaluated himself and within 3 months became a TOP RATED SELLER on Fiverr. You can download this report to learn his 5-step formula for Fiverr success ==> http://onlinecashwindfall.com/TopRatedSellerFormula.pdf

You've got what it takes to shine, But will you? That is up to you!

I wish you a fruitful and blessed week ahead.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
Bruh, congrats!!!!

Which gig is that?
Email marketing.
Hmm, it was actually an inbox, sent 5 hours ago, I woke up to meet it...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2016
jessyb:
vendal, I just came across the post n want to ask some questions. can I use my android phone for my dealings on fiverr? how much does it cost to register? if I want to focus on apps, what software do I use?
It's obvious you didn't read through the whole pages of this thread before asking this question. Most of the questions you've asked have been covered on this thread.

As for using your Android phone, you can. But it is advisable.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Meklex:
Email marketing.
Hmm, it was actually an inbox, sent 5 hours ago, I woke up to meet it...
If you are still having difficulties with it, send a mail venzaliquid@gmail.com. I'd be glad to guide you through it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2016
yemibayo:
Well done bro. Kindly help me check my profile and give me your opinion on what i need to add or remove
https://www.fiverr.com/adept_marketer
alright. I'll do that and get back to you later.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
If you are still having difficulties with it, send a mail ven***@gmail.com. I'd be glad to guide you through it.
I just sent a mail
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
alright. I'll do that and get back to you later.
THANKS BRO

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.