Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676974 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by infohenry(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Thanks op you are doing a great job, by what you are doing here you have shown that we don't have to be a president, governor or government official to make positive impact in our nation. Those of benefiting from his generosity should also learn to give back to the society rather than use our knowledge to exploit people. Thank you @Venzal. NB. There is this petition on change.org about paypal allowing nigerians to receive money on their platform that was initiated by young lady from ughelli, for this petition to be delivered to paypal management 1000 signatures are needed, so you can us achieve that by appending your own signature using this link https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal?recruiter=578179100&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SecretAgent: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Please bro, Send me the autoresponder packages. Thanks very much bro
Venzal:
So onto the gig creation.

Let's create a Fiverr Gig That Sells This Service:

Gig Title

Category

Description

TAGS

Gig Extras

As a new seller you are allowed to have only two gig extras.

You can have something like this:

So that's that on email marketing.

If you want more info on what email marketing is and would even love to get some email templates that you can easily swipe, I have a little course I bought that can help alot. It is called autoresponder magic. Send me a PM and request for it - I will give you free of charge.

If you have questions, feel free to hit me up or drop them here.

Tomorrow, I will talk about online reviews.

Until then, stay cool. Stay happy and stay winning.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jessyb: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
It's obvious you didn't read through the whole pages of this thread before asking this question. Most of the questions you've asked have been covered on this thread.

As for using your Android phone, you can. But it is advisable.

thanks. it actually occurred to me after I sent this n now I know. pls, wat do you mean by 'but it is advisable' referring to using my android on fiverr
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dumdum217(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2016
jessyb:

thanks. it actually occurred to me after I sent this n now I know. pls, wat do you mean by 'but it is advisable' referring to using my android on fiverr

I think he meant to write "its not advisable"

Try getting a laptop, you will enjoy Fiverr more
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jessyb: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dumdum217:

I think he meant to write "its not advisable"

Try getting a laptop, you will enjoy Fiverr more

I do have a laptop. don't have a modem. know how much a universal modem costs? l live in Lagos
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
jessyb:

I do have a laptop. don't have a modem. know how much a universal modem costs? l live in Lagos
You don't have to use modem. You can connect to your laptop with your Android phone through WiFi hotspot
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
alright. I'll do that and get back to you later.

hi o.p please can someone under article writing niche create a gig on email marketing? thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agabs7(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
So op na so our friendship don start like play o. Dis kinh friendship no go end here for nland o na till foreva so o. Automatic mentorship na eng I don giv u so o.
Thanks for really taking out time from your perceivably busy schedule to offer such a priceless helping service. I cant help but to repeatedly say thank you. Your endeavour is a typical "teach them how to fish" effort. Thanks such much.
Please let me quickly inform you that I will still need your help with fiverr in future because I am completely a newbie.
Let me open an account asap.

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Meklex:
Email marketing.
Hmm, it was actually an inbox, sent 5 hours ago, I woke up to meet it...

Bro, how far.. Have you executed the order?

How did it go, please share with us.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SABASTIEN(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2016
hello op,i registered with fiverr and my user name is sabastien2,is it possible to look through my profile and advise me where neccessary,i will really appreciate that
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomsonlampard: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
@venzal, pls which browser do u use to work on fiverr using ur tablet that also uses US IP?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Interesting15: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Venzal:
alright. I'll do that and get back to you later.
How are you doing sir?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomsonlampard: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
And also pls help me review my profile.. http://www.fiverr.com/tomsn_marketing thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Venzal:
Android Apps Development

Today, it is important for small businesses to have apps for their businesses.

Just look around you, almost every business that is operating online and even offline have got apps.

Funny thing is people do not know you can create an app in minutes, with just a few clicks of the button! (yes, I am not talking gibberish. My head is still screwed on tight!)

You'll learn how to create an app for any website and offer this as a service on Fiverr!

How To Do This

1. Go to www.appsgeyser.com

This site can help you create an app in mere minutes.

On this site, there are different options. You can create apps for browsers, websites, caculators etc. What we're mainly going to focus on is creating apps for small websites.

This will take any website and turn it into an android app that will work better on any Android Smartphone

So in delivering this service, all you need to do is get the url of the website from your buyer and type it into AppsGeyser.com... and all the work will be done for you in minutes!

There's also the option of getting the QR code for free. You can decide to send this to your buyer as a bonus for ordering the gig or even make it your gig extra for $5.

Now just download the app, send it to the buyer, and you're frigging done!

boss thanks so much, I was doing some little research on fiverr and it seems that those who are app developer usually offer both iphone and adriod option, they still add logos to the app(customise from customers) which I don't know if we could do, please just throw more light on this app building, am still doing more findings to get me well setup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by catchyah: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
@venzal...Thank you so much for all dis info. You promised to talk abt buyer's request and also to give a clue how to go about it. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Newdaddy7: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Venzal:
MONDAY MORNING MOTIVATION

You can call this 'M raišed the power of 3' and you'll be right on point. wink

Well, I was compelled to do this, this morn.

This is especially for newbies.

Every difficult skill you try to learn in life, takes some time to get good at.

No one that I know of just hopped on a bicycle, bike or car and rode/drove it perfectly at the first time of asking. They learnt. They toiled. They fell. Yet they NEVER GAVE UP. For each time they fell (and prolly even bled), they got up dusted themselves and tried again until they became perfect or good enough.

If ever you try (or have tried) making money on Fiverr and things didn't work out well, there's no need to give up in despair.

Great things take time, so they say. But you can shorten that time that is needed to become great by being persistent and dedicated.

Remember the story of Olajumoke? She hated that job like mad, yet she turned up everyday! Imagine if she'd decided to sleep at home on that fateful day because "I'm tired of this damn thing - it isn't working".

So it is. Go online everyday even if you're not getting orders yet. Use the buyer's request page. And have a positive mindset always.

Action Taking sets you on the path of success, but only persistence and focus brings the result in.

I know a mentor created a gig and had no sale for 1 month (even back then when Fiverr was not as saturated as it is today). He went back re-evaluated himself and within 3 months became a TOP RATED SELLER on Fiverr. You can download this report to learn his 5-step formula for Fiverr success ==> http://onlinecashwindfall.com/TopRatedSellerFormula.pdf

You've got what it takes to shine, But will you? That is up to you!

I wish you a fruitful and blessed week ahead.

Like the OP said you can't just do the usual naija copy and paste "email marketing gig" and read the pdf's and write "pro" on your profile and not get caught up and exposed as a fraud if you dont have the necessary skill. Writing requires skill. You gain mastery by habitual repetition and practice. If you're going to do sales and marketing , digital marketing , copywriting , email marketing research the best and learn from them. learn about buyer psychology, learn about emotional triggers, learn about the science of persuasion. People like Clayton Makepeace etc who write one sales letter get paid $300K and up. Why ? because of the aforementioned factors. I'm happy to see people jump on Venzal's posting and emulate his work. But it should end at emulation. Make it your own and you will be golden. I write on Fiverr also in 2 niches. I'm now on retainer as a marketing consultant with my 2 biggest clients on a monthly basis. Less hassle, more money and i have time to do other stuff. FIverr should be your spring board. not your end goal. DOnt get in the trap of the race to the bottom in terms of pricing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
infohenry:
Thanks op you are doing a great job, by what you are doing here you have shown that we don't have to be a president, governor or government official to make positive impact in our nation. Those of benefiting from his generosity should also learn to give back to the society rather than use our knowledge to exploit people. Thank you @Venzal. NB. There is this petition on change.org about paypal allowing nigerians to receive money on their platform that was initiated by young lady from ughelli, for this petition to be delivered to paypal management 1000 signatures are needed, so you can us achieve that by appending your own signature using this link https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal?recruiter=578179100&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
Thanks very much, sir. I signed that petition sometime back. I hope it gets the required amount of siggies soon. We so need paypal's full services.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
jessyb:

The dude who replied you is correct
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sadiq3051:

hi o.p please can someone under article writing niche create a gig on email marketing? thanks
Yes. You can, if you want to
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
I use Epic browser. And I also have anonymox installed on my Mozilla Firefox browser
tomsonlampard:
@venzal, pls which browser do u use to work on fiverr using ur tablet that also uses US IP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Interesting15:

How are you doing sir?
I'm fine. Any problems?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
terrymason:
boss thanks so much, I was doing some little research on fiverr and it seems that those who are app developer usually offer both iphone and adriod option, they still add logos to the app(customise from customers) which I don't know if we could do, please just throw more light on this app building, am still doing more findings to get me well setup
Look some more bro. You'll find gigs where it is clearly stated - on the title and description - that the apps are built from websites to work on Android smartphones.

These other gigs you see are doing advanced stuffs.

I'll fish one of the ones we are talking anout myself. And when I do, I'll tag you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
catchyah:
@venzal...Thank you so much for all dis info. You promised to talk abt buyer's request and also to give a clue how to go about it. God bless.
Sure bro. I'll do that this evening.

Newdaddy7:

Like the OP said you can't just do the usual naija copy and paste "email marketing gig" and read the pdf's and write "pro" on your profile and not get caught up and exposed as a fraud if you dont have the necessary skill. Writing requires skill. You gain mastery by habitual repetition and practice. If you're going to do sales and marketing , digital marketing , copywriting , email marketing research the best and learn from them. learn about buyer psychology, learn about emotional triggers, learn about the science of persuasion. People like Clayton Makepeace etc who write one sales letter get paid $300K and up. Why ? because of the aforementioned factors. I'm happy to see people jump on Venzal's posting and emulate his work. But it should end at emulation. Make it your own and you will be golden. I write on Fiverr also in 2 niches. I'm now on retainer as a marketing consultant with my 2 biggest clients on a monthly basis. Less hassle, more money and i have time to do other stuff. FIverr should be your spring board. not your end goal. DOnt get in the trap of the race to the bottom in terms of pricing.
Thanks a lot for your valued input! And should I say congrats on your marketing consultancy job?

I have materials from copywriting greats like Eugen Schwartz, Gary Halbert, Clayton Makepeace etc. But I was thinking since people will juts be interested in writing emails to make cash on Fiverr, there'll be no need to go deeply into reading stuffs from these men...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please help me check my profile https://www.fiverr.com/adept_marketer. Cc Venzal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
I apologize for my inevitable non-availabilty yesterday.

I'll be back to continue with updates... lemme grab chow.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
yemibayo:
Please help me check my profile https://www.fiverr.com/adept_marketer. Cc Venzal
Brb bro.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Venzal:
Brb bro.
Thanks so much bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Newdaddy7: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Here is the link to the fiverr training i attended by my mentor, one of the quiet online business gurus in Nigeria. The pdf is 1.5MB about how to set up a great fiverr business similar to OP

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/onlinecoursepdf/FIVERR+ONLINE+COURSE+FOR+NIGERIANS.pdf

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomsonlampard: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
@venzal pls don't forget to help me check my profile http://www.fiverr.com/tomsn_marketing for ur review and suggestions. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Buyers Request Page

There are many ways to promote your Fiverr gigs.

However, one of the quickest means of getting sales is via the buyers request page.

You can't go on Fiverr and fold your hands waiting for sales. You've got to be proactive. You need to get a few sales rolling in so you can get all the positive feedbacks (hopefully) that will skyrocket the value of your gig.

You're allowed to send 10 offers on the buyer's request page daily. So you should utilize them. And do it wisely.

Here are some unwritten rules I follow:

1. Never waste your time sending an offer for a job you don't understand fully. No need wasting your precious time and that of the buyer.

2. I don't send in offers for requests that have already gotten over 10 offers. Why? Simply because there's a high chance that the buyer already made his pick from the 'early birds'. I generally strive to be among the first 3 sellers to send in an offer for a request.

What Works?

I have used the buyer's request page both as a buyer and seller. I've created selling requests just to get in offers from sellers to see what other seller are doing.

The best way to outsmart the competition is to know exactly what they do and improve on it!

So what did I discover?

I discovered that most sellers send in what I call 'lazy offers'.

I will explain...

How can a seller send in an offer for a job and just write something like 'I can do this job. Contact me NOW!' And he wants to charge $100?!

That's too lazy. Granted, most of 'em do this because they are either level one/two sellers. They've got some glowing reviews on their gigs already as social proof.

However, you as a newbie seller have to do things differently. This is a loophole that you can take advantage of.

So here's the template I use (after lots of trials and errors):

1. Make a polite salutation.

2. Show them that you understand perfectly what they want done.

3. State your experience and why you're fit for the job (ask them to contact you for samples of your previous job)

4. State a believeable guarantee.

5. Close and give call to action.

So let's assume a buyer made this request:

Hi, I'm looking for a seller that can write me 10 emails in a sequence to sell my weight loss product

Using the 'template' listed above, let's craft an offer to be sent:

Hi, I can see that you're looking to get 10 emails written to promote your weight loss product. And I am sending my offer because I'm more
than qualified to give you a job that will produce amazing results. I have over 5 years email marketing experience and know all the sneaky
tricks and flicks to getting subscribers to take the right action. A sequential email is supposed to be written in a format whereby each is
linked to the next like a movie series. Not every seller understands this. But I do, and it should prove a point. I guarantee you a stunning
job or your money back (with option of unlimited reviews)! Please contact me via inbox with details of this job and let's get started.
Regards, Helen.

NOTE: When sending in your offer, there's no need to hit your 'enter' key for paragraph effect. Fiverr muddles everything up and sends to the
buyer that way.

If you go with this template you should do just fine.

Also, you can always make a few tweaks to suit the situation.

Always try to work a day or two less than the duration specified by the buyer.

Most buyers will fill in a ridiculous budget for an enormous work. When you see such offers just pass 'em or better still send in an offer with
a reasonable price that is okay by you.

Gracias.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Venzal:
Look some more bro. You'll find gigs where it is clearly stated - on the title and description - that the apps are built from websites to work on Android smartphones.

These other gigs you see are doing advanced stuffs.

I'll fish one of the ones we are talking anout myself. And when I do, I'll tag you.
thanks man.. so I should just offer that simple one?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
tomsonlampard:
@venzal pls don't forget to help me check my profile http://www.fiverr.com/tomsn_marketing for ur review and suggestions. Thanks
Great. You've done well bro. My assessment might be a little flawed because I've no odea of how the gig you're offering works. But following basic template, I think you're on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.