Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry (505 Views)

If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry by marvelck: 5:45am On Jul 20, 2016
They say most guys are usually confused when they are ready to marry/settle down. During that period you see them making enough calculations and so scared of making any mistake or marrying the wrong person among the girls thay are dating...thats the problem you face when you are dating several people at the same time.
Re: If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry by kwencypresh(f): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2016
they will use google
Re: If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry by c4tnoelz: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Most of them normally end up marrying there girlfriends because they have used and dumped there wives they will now go and keep another persons rib at home
Re: If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry by jonysaxx: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2016
c4tnoelz:
Most of them normally end up marrying there girlfriends because they have used and dumped there wives they will now go and keep another persons rib at home

Your girls caused it, why allow others to dig you without any legal union?
Re: If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry by sainttwist1(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2016
omawumi! omawumi! omawumi! call yemi alade to answer this question ooo
Re: If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry by Rexhenrex(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2016
[b]lol...and you think its a must to marry a lady you are dating abi? Some guys date the girls the date not beause the wanna marry them but because the want to use them for there pleasure then dump them wen the want something serious(people will address you how you address your self) .some girls ma are mumu the try giving him ample sex so he doesn't leave if you are in this category you brain needs to be fumigated,and i sincerely weep for you.you think after about 6 abortion he will marry u? ehya you thought wrong.... My main bone of contention is that a guy dating several girls would surely know which to marry,it all boils down to character and manners no man wants a manner defected woman as a wife thats why some times when i see a lady dating a guy because of his money or chasing guys for materialistic purpose i smh knowing fully well that he won't marry her since they are in a trade by batter relationship.

Which is the guy actually gives her the money she needs and she gives him her body! So like i said it all boils down to the most compatible lady thats who he will settle down with.[/b]
Re: If You're Dating Several Girls How Would You Know The Right Girl To Marry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2016
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice!!!! / He Gave The Receipt To Her / A Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.